*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by icopjordans82

smh graham ave in bk is charging 280 in mens sizes........75 for toddlers they def buggin out there
That's a bag of bull yo. 175 dollars is already a heavy price, but 280 is OD.

I hope everybody on NikeTalk and everywhere else are able to get there pair(s) because I don't want resell value to skyrocket.

The Attic is doing a raffle for one free pair of spacejams at each of their locations, San Diego & Buena Park, just wanted to give the socal heads aheadsup.
All the other pairs will be sold on a first come first serve basis.

attic_spacejam.jpg

I went in to FTL yesterday and the manager showed me a pair,
She said I could reserve a pair for $185.

Every shoe store in the mall said they had some in stock ready for RD.

I hate to say that they didn't look that great to me,
I prefer the Concords.

But I may still get them.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Yup their product is terrible but they will have more people out beasting for this one shoe than probably any other this year (maybe with the exception of the
foams) so they must be sitting round the office high fiving each other like they're all rock stars

roll.gif

my local finish line said they are only getting like 33 pairs i think he said
and is going to TRY and open at midnight, depends on what the mall allows

not sure what time the local street location foot locker will be opening but i hope they open early so i can go before work!

Wooooooooooah brooklyn is buggin all over!!!smh I paid 190.52 my boy paid 235... #*@ yall thinkin payin that....they really worth the 150 I paid for theconcords in 01

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Yup their product is terrible but they will have more people out beasting for this one shoe than probably any other this year (maybe with the exception of the
foams) so they must be sitting round the office high fiving each other like they're all rock stars

roll.gif
Yeah and in the midst of all this there going around the round table asking what other colorway could we throw out there and make these idiots goape for!

smh graham ave in bk is charging 280 in mens sizes........75 for toddlers they def buggin out there

you went to that nasty bastard at spicy action ? i am not shocked at them prices for this shoe in that area

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Anyone know how to get on the NTLA raffle list?

I'm not paying 240+ tax for these

There gonna be passing out raffle tickets from 7-8 they say.

Just a reminder...

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING in this post!!

Your membership will be suspended or banned if you fail to abide by this rule.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

you went to that nasty bastard at spicy action ? i am not shocked at them prices for this shoe in that area
lol i didnt even bother goin there cuz i already know he chargin od prices........i passed by the spot next to dunkin donuts

Toddler, grade school, and mens.

Am I the only person that finds the CF plate on the Space Jams a lil suspect? It seems fake and the "weave" pattern is sorta scratched on.

It hurts that there still seem to be some quality concerns (unless people are exaggerating the issues) but I'm full steam ahead on tryna grab these.... IDKwhat's wrong with me... I guess the way I figure it my Christmas present last year at $175 + tax was the Cool Grey Spizikes... with these at the same priceits kinda like a no-brainer to me....does that seem right . . . .
tired.gif

Is it just me or does the mid sole look thicker on the SJ's..
Kinda makes it seem like the patent isn't cut different it's just that the mid sole is significantly thicker..

I accidently did myself a favor a few days ago and didn't know it till today. I went to the mall to check and see which stores were getting the Jams. Oneof the stores happened to be City Gear which is like a small chain store but they get every release and has a VIP list which i'm on. So I asked about theJAMS and they were like we only getting a few pair and they only for the VIP's so they looked up my size and said they had already ordered my pair cause Iwas listed as telling them I wanted the shoe. (Damn I guess u get lucky sometimes cause I didnt tell anyone I wanted them.) 9pm Release on the 22nd to the 10people that ordered them. People are gonna be pissed
mad.gif
when they go to themall Wed morning and find out it was VIP only because of the demand for this shoe and FL did Pre Orders and dont even have a shipment yet to verify that theyare even getting those sizes
sick.gif
Gonna be some sad people come christmasmorning. FootLocker is only getting about 15 pair in Mens and Champs said they had 18 pair, Hibbetts said they got a FSR

Finishline near me is reserving these for $211. I may go ahead and pull the trigger on these tomorrow morning.

it's already been said but i'll say it again the hype is very real for these to sell out on most online shops for retail plus $50-100 so im pretty sureyour local malls will sell out on rd whitin an hour just like the cdp 11-12 and i think the hype for these is greater!!
wink.gif
......gr PLEASE WATCH AND SEE FELLAS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom