*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
man all the sellers on ebay are trying to rape people. i would of bought a pair from that one ebay seller that had them for 215 shipped but he sold out. i justhope my manager will let me buy at least 2 on rd. i can get 1 for sure but i would like to have 2 or 3. i got the matching hoodie and shirt all for $70 today.i love that ea 50% discount.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

54b351d7e7a19bc1a4a6478f189753cd12ba191.pjpg
cc72548e2d9e9af241a1101c61fd24efbf7bd71.pjpg

Top picture is from the first release that was retailed for 120 dollars, the shoe is just remarkable I could look at it for hours,

the bottom pic is retailing for 175 if lucky, and is coming with plastic inserts and a better box but is not worth it, I am not gonna nic-pic but, I will jump on them when they hit outlets but I will not be had, it is better to have loved and lost then to settle!

just my two cents
flame on
^^ If I remember correctly that first picture on top isn't the 01' release joints.

As OG NT'ers may remember platinumgold24K had the OG STITCHED Space Jams from 1996. They were never released tothe public and made only for the movie. I remember something about trading a car for these. I believe it was a honda that somebody actually gave up for these.
nerd.gif

My old school NT'ers know whats up..

reserved my pair today from a spot..... couldnt bring them home cause lady is scared she will lose account....had to pay retail but atleast i dont have toworry about it... they arent OGs but they are better than the cdps...i still refuse my beat OGs so now i got some crispy ones to look at

Just came back home again.....Far Rockaway and NYC has been good to the TX boy.....

Cant find a freaking sz13 to save my life though.......do they even exist???

edit: That yellow is from natural light....have no idea why its there
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Just came back home again.....Far Rockaway and NYC has been good to the TX boy.....

Cant find a freaking sz13 to save my life though.......do they even exist???

edit: That yellow is from natural light....have no idea why its there
grin.gif

yeah they do ! they have them in many places around my area in NYC BX ! my friend works in one of the stores and he said
that alot of store r getting just about 16 pairs in man sizes ! went 2 one of the spots 2day and they had a sz12 and 13 for 210 in the store ! copped a sz10for 200 in another spot i went 2 !
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

smh graham ave in bk is charging 280 in mens sizes........75 for toddlers they def buggin out there

you went to that nasty bastard at spicy action ? i am not shocked at them prices for this shoe in that area
lol i didnt even bother goin there cuz i already know he chargin od prices........i passed by the spot next to dunkin donuts
screw that guy. i called that guy like three times today and he told me "still waiting". whatever i wouldnt have paid a crazy off thewall price for these anyway. i found em in the bronx for 220.
eyes.gif
i wasntoriginally going to pay over 200 but i started getting the "size 13 jitters".... every RD i've been to, i realize how hard it is to get my sizeso i spent a little extra for peace of mind that i will have my size... shortly afterwards i locked down another sz 13 in queens for retail.. only 2 more pairsto go! yess!
ohwell.gif

PEOPLE, MAKE SURE U TRIPLE CHECK YOUR JAMS !!!!!!! JB QUALITY CONTROL PLZ !!!!!!!
j11c.jpg
THIS IS JUST AFTER 1 WEAR WALKING AROUND.

Originally Posted by Jordman23

54b351d7e7a19bc1a4a6478f189753cd12ba191.pjpg
cc72548e2d9e9af241a1101c61fd24efbf7bd71.pjpg

Top picture is from the first release that was retailed for 120 dollars, the shoe is just remarkable I could look at it for hours,

the bottom pic is retailing for 175 if lucky, and is coming with plastic inserts and a better box but is not worth it, I am not gonna nic-pic but, I will jump on them when they hit outlets but I will not be had, it is better to have loved and lost then to settle!

just my two cents
flame on
^^ If I remember correctly that first picture on top isn't the 01' release joints.

As OG NT'ers may remember platinumgold24K had the OG STITCHED Space Jams from 1996. They were never released to the public and made only for the movie. I remember something about trading a car for these. I believe it was a honda that somebody actually gave up for these.
nerd.gif

My old school NT'ers know whats up..

^^^ Yeah, that top pic looks like the OG's from 1995. If you look at the cut of the patent leather. Theres like a "white" outline around thepatent leather. All the 1995 XI's got that but the retro's from 2001 don't.

I copped my pair yestrday and sold them today. These retro's are trash to be honest. Retail price for the XI's are $125. They charged everyone a extra$50 got some blue plastic shoe trees that are annoying to put back in the shoe because they ride up on the side of the insole, A slide out box thats just likethe box for the Lebron VII, which is also annoying cuz you gotta try and slide the shoes out and then take that plastic top off just to get your shoes out. JBknew what they were doing with this release. I just wish with such a high retail price they would have at least looked out their loyal customers and put betterquality in this shoe. Its almost sad to see people go crazy for this sneaker that was made terrible. I litterally went through like 10 pairs and was like wow.how did these pass quality control?

My question for the ones that copped, what do you think now that you have them? are they worth the money? hype? time and effort put into finding a pair? Itlitterally took me 15mins after trying mines on that I decided not to keep them. Gonna use the money I got from selling them to get me some OG ones. To thepeople that don't have these shoes. Trust, they aren't worth the money. I can say that now that I had them.

Originally Posted by skep

ROFL

nflowshoe, these will NOT be hitting outlets, so dont hold ur breath homie
they wont hit a 2nd day on shelves in 90% of spots. dont care how much shoeheads sit there n nit pick it. its gonna sell!!
I REALLY beg to differ.
wink.gif

Believe what you want but I will get these in outlets.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by richiedge

How quickly we forget the 11/12 CDP release. This release REEKS of that release.

The weeks leading up was everyone saying there will be plenty to go around etc. We underestimated the demand.

I'm NOT hyping these, because they aren't even worth the 175 to me. BUT, I think it'd be foolish to say there ISN'T hype and that these won't cause a stir. You all do what you do to get your pairs retail but mark my words I believe these will hit 275+ on ebay.

People will get desperate once their mall sells out that's all I'm sayin.
there were plenty to go round for those that got on it. plus finishline restocked for weeks after release.
grin.gif
Are you serious....lol....

the CDP was going for $500+ on ebay weeks leading up to the realease...once UTA and PYS started selling them...it was $490 shipped which sold out almost asinstantaneously as the ShoeTrend SJ release....and what happened the following Monday....RESTOCK!!!!!!
There wasn't any one I know between AZ and NY who didn't get their pair that wanted it...

I mean this crap has got to stop...back in the day NT was a breeding ground for discussion and insight...granted these are "just shoes" it means alot to some and you need to chill with the naysaying and the doomsday scenario....

Look at the presale of this shoe compared to other releases...WHAT SHOE HAS HAD THIS MANY PAIRS ON THE STREETS back in AUGUST!!!!!!!
The release is in DEC....

plain and simple...if you want a pair or two...YOUR GETTING THEM....maybe not on RD but by the end of the year....

answer me this question....what is the going resale on the CDP XI now??????

*gets off soapbox...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by richiedge

How quickly we forget the 11/12 CDP release. This release REEKS of that release.

The weeks leading up was everyone saying there will be plenty to go around etc. We underestimated the demand.

I'm NOT hyping these, because they aren't even worth the 175 to me. BUT, I think it'd be foolish to say there ISN'T hype and that these won't cause a stir. You all do what you do to get your pairs retail but mark my words I believe these will hit 275+ on ebay.

People will get desperate once their mall sells out that's all I'm sayin.
there were plenty to go round for those that got on it. plus finishline restocked for weeks after release.
grin.gif
Are you serious....lol....

the CDP was going for $500+ on ebay weeks leading up to the realease...once UTA and PYS started selling them...it was $490 shipped which sold out almost asinstantaneously as the ShoeTrend SJ release....and what happened the following Monday....RESTOCK!!!!!!
There wasn't any one I know between AZ and NY who didn't get their pair that wanted it...

I mean this crap has got to stop...back in the day NT was a breeding ground for discussion and insight...granted these are "just shoes" it means alot to some and you need to chill with the naysaying and the doomsday scenario....

Look at the presale of this shoe compared to other releases...WHAT SHOE HAS HAD THIS MANY PAIRS ON THE STREETS back in AUGUST!!!!!!!
The release is in DEC....

plain and simple...if you want a pair or two...YOUR GETTING THEM....maybe not on RD but by the end of the year....

answer me this question....what is the going resale on the CDP XI now??????

*gets off soapbox...

i just watched the preview video UTA has of the SJ, they show them side by side from the back. and the right shoe looks like it is cut higher than the leftshoe. even the 23 looks off om the right shoe

A very wise man told me around this time last year, dont waste your time on that cheap 12/11 cdp it will be plenty of returns and b grades that will hit plentyof outlets, it took some time but boy did it pay off, the cheap cdp xi didnt seem that bad when I got them for $49.00 shipped, sorry OG HEADS if I said tomuch
wink.gif
. Respect the old shoe heads they will save you money and help ifyou help them, some of them been chasing shoes when yall was in diapers
pimp.gif

59c35b51eda79699ae974b671cc4e922ca64ca2.pjpg

c333527de22f9481a2ab4f8e187f6535f4c7060.jpg

b2025aee24988a3d4141124902b9c716bd53f01.pjpg

P.S
when I strike gold, outlet price+shipping to my boys who helped out last year, if you dont get them before me...........thats what NT is about

hey everybody, i might not be able get my pair of space jams!!!!!! i dont want to pay over retail for them either!!!!! it's now time to complain aboutthem!!!!!!! whaaaa wahhhhh.

A very wise man told me around this time last year, dont waste your time on that cheap 12/11 cdp it will be plenty of returns and b grades that will hit plenty of outlets, it took some time but boy did it pay off, the cheap cdp xi didnt seem that bad when I got them for $49.00 shipped, sorry OG HEADS if I said to much
wink.gif
. Respect the old shoe heads they will save you money and help if you help them, some of them been chasing shoes when yall was in diapers
pimp.gif

c333527de22f9481a2ab4f8e187f6535f4c7060.jpg

b2025aee24988a3d4141124902b9c716bd53f01.pjpg
where did you cop your B-grades? I don't mind the 'B-grade' distinction, they're just shoes anyways. hell, that's the ultimatehustle. you get a dope looking shoe that's legit for a fraction of the price that all the hypebeasts paid for. props to you.

A very wise man told me around this time last year, dont waste your time on that cheap 12/11 cdp it will be plenty of returns and b grades that will hit plenty of outlets, it took some time but boy did it pay off, the cheap cdp xi didnt seem that bad when I got them for $49.00 shipped, sorry OG HEADS if I said to much
wink.gif
. Respect the old shoe heads they will save you money and help if you help them, some of them been chasing shoes when yall was in diapers
pimp.gif

man look at that patent cut...mine are supposedly A grade and the cut is half that size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom