*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea man, it was freezing everyone and their mama wanted em. I'm gonna camp online and if that fails, to the mall I go
tired.gif
. good luck bro.

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

Yea man, it was freezing everyone and their mama wanted em. I'm gonna camp online and if that fails, to the mall I go
tired.gif
. good luck bro.

thats pretty much my game plan and likewise!!

to whoever asked about bing/eastbay, they will most likely be excluded from any discount since the flu games are excluded. man i cant wait to get these,i'm saving the last bit of money i have for these hahaha. well the last money til i get paid on the first. times are tuff...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Again, these will be a GR!!! My connects told me my Footlocker has 420 pairs, FTA has 260 pairs, my FNL will get them as well.....EVERYBODY WILL BE HAPPY COME RELEASE DAY, SO RELAX AND JUST BUY THEM EARLY......PLEASE...CUT THE HYPE

I agree..these people going ape %#@% on these shoes when they'll be widely available come release date....typical dumb hype.
eyes.gif
I would agree if I wasn't here for the CDP XI/XII dropping.

People said the same thing, but all the servers went down (including Niketalk's), and everything was crazy.

If you go back and look at the thread, that's what you'll see, and now look at the outcome.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Again, these will be a GR!!! My connects told me my Footlocker has 420 pairs, FTA has 260 pairs, my FNL will get them as well.....EVERYBODY WILL BE HAPPY COME RELEASE DAY, SO RELAX AND JUST BUY THEM EARLY......PLEASE...CUT THE HYPE

I agree..these people going ape %#@% on these shoes when they'll be widely available come release date....typical dumb hype.
eyes.gif

People said the same thing, but all the servers went down (including Niketalk's), and everything was crazy.

If you go back and look at the thread, that's what you'll see, and now look at the outcome.

good point but if these was like the a LS release it will be a very hard to copped I remember the Grape V's and DMP 11/VI's those were so hard toobtain/ good thing JB decided to change the release date so they can produce more thats wut i think

eyes.gif

once again, this shoe wont be hard to get at all if you have connects, which is why you should try to get one
for the 11/12 pack i was cool with the manager at Finishline. just walked into the store while people were running into the mall and while others were waitingin line. he had my 2 packs waiting for me in the back, and it was an easy cop

Originally Posted by enrique23

eyes.gif

once again, this shoe wont be hard to get at all if you have connects, which is why you should try to get one
for the 11/12 pack i was cool with the manager at Finishline. just walked into the store while people were running into the mall and while others were waiting in line. he had my 2 packs waiting for me in the back, and it was an easy cop

Thats the point. Not everybody has connects. I split the year between 2 places, I have a connect in the place where I dont live right now.
Basically no matter what anybody tells you dont sleep on XIs EVER! Everybody and their mama wants XIs. Y'all know this.

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

Originally Posted by Killajay209

most of the local stores in my city is getting them finishline footlocker champs sheiks and shoe palace so ill just go before the mall opens/ so these will be widely available just make go to ur spots before they open and ur good

Where from the 209 are u from Killa? Stockton? Lodi?

Yo! Im in stockton to.
Word from manager at Footlocker is that they'll have the most pairs.
Idk though I heard Arden will have a 12am release.

goodluck people who havent got them i got my second pair yesturday its getting crazy up in here lol

eyes.gif

I've seen alot of big releases come and go during my time here on NT. But typically if a release is a GR and you're on top of your game you will nothave problems copping.

I missed out on release date for the cdp XI/XII, not because of servers crashing down, but due to my own ignorance and not paying attention enough to the everchanging release date I missed out..Luckily, I was able to cop a few days later on the restock for retail.
grin.gif

No release with a GR tag is impossible to get..yes, the servers will go down, but they go down for any shoe that people covet. But people go way overboard withthe hype..

for all those that ordered from sneakerpreorder...got a message last night that his shipment arrived and he will begin shipping today. i'm so relieved!

Putting a pair on reserve within the next couple hrs and will prolly copp a second or 3rd pair on RD... This sucks cuz i gotta get a pair for my sis, myhoomeboy, and still get all my pairs outta the mall if possible

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Putting a pair on reserve within the next couple hrs and will prolly copp a second or 3rd pair on RD... This sucks cuz i gotta get a pair for my sis, my hoomeboy, and still get all my pairs outta the mall if possible

Sounds like you will have your hands full. Why doesn't your homie go with you?

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Putting a pair on reserve within the next couple hrs and will prolly copp a second or 3rd pair on RD... This sucks cuz i gotta get a pair for my sis, my hoomeboy, and still get all my pairs outta the mall if possible

glad you were able to track down your pairs...

for the 11/12 release i simply got up early went to foot locker in times square, waited on line for like five minutes cuz they were letting people in only afew at a time, and copped my size with no problem, no connect needed...i plan on doing the same this year for these...

Alright.... I've got the '00 SJ in dam near DS condition.... worn maybe 3-4 times at the most in 9 long years....I'm having some confusion hereguys.

1. $175 + tax= 192 and some change round my way...paid the same price for CG Spizikes a year ago...cost is an issue. but thats not the confusion

2. NO CF !?! So it is true that Air Jordan Retros are no longer designed/constructed to withstand the rigors of basketball ( I dont play btw either)

3. JUMPMAN JORDAN across the tongue, making it indistinguishable from the flood of fakes floating around since about 2002....

4. Quality doesn't seem to be set at any type of standard; almost every pair I've seen has different patent cuts, from the b-grades to the pairsleaking out even now.... and that's not to mention the pic of the FAKE CF plate splitting after just one casual wear...and they dont fit true to size?

5. In closing, I am very disappointed so far. I have not seen them in person and will be further disappointed if I take steps to secure a pair, includingtrying to rustle up the money, only to hold them in my hand and have a
indifferent.gif
or a
frown.gif
or a
mad.gif
or even a
sick.gif
. . . . are these shoes made only to LOOK at ? ? ? ?

6. I, for one, take pride in keeping all my icy bottom Jordans icy. But if that means I cant even wear these without the fear of their integrity beingcompromised, then I can spend $200 elsewhere and just stare at my '00 Jams that say JUMPMAN JAM and are excellent quality and paid for....

I simply dont believe everybody is compromising their stance on quality just because this is an XI Retro. Subpar IMO, and subject to not be copped by me. Maybemy girl or one of my kids may end up with a pair to beat up. I'm gentle on my Jays, but I get drunk and tear them up every once in awhile. If I can'tcount on my $200 '09 Space Jams to get me through a house party or night on the town, I just dont know what to say....

alien.gif

I have a question...I got a connect thru a friend that knows a friend who will hold these for $50 on top of the retail price so $175+tax+$50 to hold em onRD=$235....Is this even a good deal should I just wake up early or spend the extra $50 to wake up when I want and guranteed a pair?

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

for all those that ordered from sneakerpreorder...got a message last night that his shipment arrived and he will begin shipping today. i'm so relieved!

YES!!!! Can't wait to get the 4 pairs I ordered from there!!!

I agree the quality does SUCK.

But remember that mainstream and casual people don't even know or care about quality issues.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Alright.... I've got the '00 SJ in dam near DS condition.... worn maybe 3-4 times at the most in 9 long years....I'm having some confusion here guys.

1. $175 + tax= 192 and some change round my way...paid the same price for CG Spizikes a year ago...cost is an issue. but thats not the confusion

2. NO CF !?! So it is true that Air Jordan Retros are no longer designed/constructed to withstand the rigors of basketball ( I dont play btw either)

3. JUMPMAN JORDAN across the tongue, making it indistinguishable from the flood of fakes floating around since about 2002....

4. Quality doesn't seem to be set at any type of standard; almost every pair I've seen has different patent cuts, from the b-grades to the pairs leaking out even now.... and that's not to mention the pic of the FAKE CF plate splitting after just one casual wear...and they dont fit true to size?

5. In closing, I am very disappointed so far. I have not seen them in person and will be further disappointed if I take steps to secure a pair, including trying to rustle up the money, only to hold them in my hand and have a
indifferent.gif
or a
frown.gif
or a
mad.gif
or even a
sick.gif
. . . . are these shoes made only to LOOK at ? ? ? ?

6. I, for one, take pride in keeping all my icy bottom Jordans icy. But if that means I cant even wear these without the fear of their integrity being compromised, then I can spend $200 elsewhere and just stare at my '00 Jams that say JUMPMAN JAM and are excellent quality and paid for....

I simply dont believe everybody is compromising their stance on quality just because this is an XI Retro. Subpar IMO, and subject to not be copped by me. Maybe my girl or one of my kids may end up with a pair to beat up. I'm gentle on my Jays, but I get drunk and tear them up every once in awhile. If I can't count on my $200 '09 Space Jams to get me through a house party or night on the town, I just dont know what to say....

alien.gif

eek.gif
after seeing that pic of the cracking "CF" im definitelypassing on these...i couldnt agree with you more ^

Originally Posted by Silsprr

I have a question...I got a connect thru a friend that knows a friend who will hold these for $50 on top of the retail price so $175+tax+$50 to hold em on RD=$235....Is this even a good deal should I just wake up early or spend the extra $50 to wake up when I want and guranteed a pair?
you can find it for cheaper and get them right now rather than forking over $235...i'm telling you easy cop if you go early enuff
%%@ is sleep...the cousin of death so what u lose a few hours of sleep recoup them when ur giddy going home w/ ur SJ's u got for retail...
....there's no need to pay that much on RD....anyone who pays that high on RD just for holding should be Gorilla gluing a DUNCE hat to their head plain andsimple
tired.gif

I have a question...I got a connect thru a friend that knows a friend who will hold these for $50 on top of the retail price so $175+tax+$50 to hold em on RD=$235....Is this even a good deal should I just wake up early or spend the extra $50 to wake up when I want and guranteed a pair?

PM me bro.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

PM me bro.
^U should get in there^
Thats the best price outside of retail other than
eyes.gif
Rapido27 alleged 30pair for $200 shipped
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom