*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
To reply regarding the CF....cracked or not..it is a defect. Carbon fiber should not have lines/cracks/wrinkles anything. I know a tiny bit about how CFworks. Anyone into cars and modifications has seen carbon fiber parts. The defects in my shoes should NOT be there...I repeat NOT be there. How can one shoehave a perfectly smooth, non blemished CF plate and the other one have a complete line running down the middle? Does not make sense and it is just poorquality control. The defects should be b grades or scraped and remade, it should never have left the factory in that condition.

Again..all the *****ing and whining aside...I am only salty because of the price. I understand marketing and all that..heck I work in marketing myself. I dontmind paying more for something better or even the "illusion" of better. I like "nice" things like anyone else. But come on JB...theseshoes are at a PREMIUM and they should reflect it. I mean these are not fusions or even Spizikes. If my $130 fusions had cracked CF..fine. But not my $175SJs!

I paid less for my True Blue IIIs that came from Hong Kong...which are also shady quality...but those are a better deal than these. Sigh...oh well. After allthis, I am still gonna try to get one more pair..to save. So I guess JB wins again.

^^ but to be perfectly honest, ALL the pairs we've seen so far with the "CRACKED CF" are those that were bought on early release, which can meanthat they were actually NEVER meant to make it to the public...

so in all fairness, all this jordan brand bashing cannot and is not legitimate until AFTER the R.D. We will see..........

QUOTE THAT SSSSSSSSSHYAT lol

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ but to be perfectly honest, ALL the pairs we've seen so far with the "CRACKED CF" are those that were bought on early release, which can mean that they were actually NEVER meant to make it to the public...

so in all fairness, all this jordan brand bashing cannot and is not legitimate until AFTER the R.D. We will see..........

So, I guess its cool to sell defective merchandise as long as you dont sell it on RD. Before or After RD Jordan Brand should be sending out a goodquality product all the time. Plus I dont see this working it self out on RD.

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

It seems like alot places are getting these but you still have to worry about people copping multiple pairs because everybody that can aford it or doesnt have the 01 are gonna double up. So 200 pairs really only serve 100 or so people. No to mention people that triple up and such.

How many people are at least doubling up?

I would double but,
1. sole will yellow
2. i know how to keep my kicks clean
3. resaling will probaly work but 25th will only be 2 days away and most parents will lose interest after christmas. I remember last year the 11/12 pack demandflattened after the 1st of the year. Last year there was a good gap between rd and christmas. If you can move them in two days do it.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

It seems like alot places are getting these but you still have to worry about people copping multiple pairs because everybody that can aford it or doesnt have the 01 are gonna double up. So 200 pairs really only serve 100 or so people. No to mention people that triple up and such.

How many people are at least doubling up?

I would double but,
1. sole will yellow
2. i know how to keep my kicks clean
3. resaling will probaly work but 25th will only be 2 days away and most parents will lose interest after christmas. I remember last year the 11/12 pack demand flattened after the 1st of the year. Last year there was a good gap between rd and christmas. If you can move them in two days do it.

Yeah I dont think resell will be as high as the CDP was. On the CDP XI/XII pack, I think most resellers made between 100-200 a pack if they sold them beforethe end of year. But this year with them being everywhere I cant see them being resold for more than 200-250 a pair. I've never resold before but I wasthinking about doing it for one, so I could pay off my second pair. But with the inflated retail price you'd have to resell 4-6 pairs to pay for yourpair.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ but to be perfectly honest, ALL the pairs we've seen so far with the "CRACKED CF" are those that were bought on early release, which can mean that they were actually NEVER meant to make it to the public...

You make it seem as if the Ones that came out early had their own production period. All of them are going to be on the same production period so why wouldpeople who got them early have defects and the ones waiting till RD will be flawless? The shoes your getting on rd have been sitting in a warehouse for thelast 2-3 months. It's all the same It is what it is. Terrible quality control. I'm very dissapointed in the CF but still won't stop me from pickingup a pair

Not bad
pimp.gif

If Nike was going to release bad quality shoes at 175 dollars they should have just released this then atleast either way they would have got the boxingcorrect on the horendous pairs

I don't frequent the JB forum much, and was wondering if these will release on Eastbay? (or any other major online retailer?)

I'm sure this has been asked, so I apologize in advance...

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

WOW EVERY FINISHLINE IS GOING TO HAVE 1 PAIR IN EACH SIZE
eek.gif
HUH? are you referring to your area? b/c my store in Va Beach got 36 pairs...5 size 11's...4 size 10's...and so on...

amen to that bro
happy.gif
iam from Va Beach and military circle mall Footlocker alone will have at least 5 of each size ranging from 9 to 11.5
smokin.gif

Good to hear and thanks for the info. ! Sounds like they have the largest shipment in the mall. Btw FNL was talking, it doesn't sound like they receivedas many. Military is the spot. I used to work there in the mid-90's.

They're dropping the 23rd, but don't be surprised if you should still be able to locate a pair the day after... Some of the major Footlockers arereceiving 100+ pairs

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

They're dropping the 23rd, but don't be surprised if you should still be able to locate a pair the day after... Some of the major Footlockers are receiving 100+ pairs

thanks, 3rd time asked, 1st time answered haha

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

They're dropping the 23rd, but don't be surprised if you should still be able to locate a pair the day after... Some of the major Footlockers are receiving 100+ pairs
thanks, 3rd time asked, 1st time answered haha
nobody probably replied cause ur asking a question that cant honestly be answered unless we have fortune tellers in here.

i am still undecided on whether i should spend 175 on some shoes...and i dont have long to decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom