*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the UConn/UCF game, funny as hell that Marcus Jordan just had to come out of the game because something happened to his SJs. Can't tell what itwas but the announcers mentioned it, doesn't look like the simply came off. Already ripped/tore? Poor quality?
roll.gif

Any spots left in BK or Queens? I found one spot on Roosevelt but they were charging $250...its not that serious. They said "but they are limited"which #1 I dont care and #2 I highly doubt because they have GS sizes.

I feel old. Back in the days I wouldve camped overnight during a blizzard for these.

Lmao...if they were limited that store wouldn't have gpt them..lmao they trying to G u....lol NY cats are gonna get ripped for 250-300 so ftl is ur bestoption

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ but to be perfectly honest, ALL the pairs we've seen so far with the "CRACKED CF" are those that were bought on early release, which can mean that they were actually NEVER meant to make it to the public...

so in all fairness, all this jordan brand bashing cannot and is not legitimate until AFTER the R.D. We will see..........

QUOTE THAT SSSSSSSSSHYAT lol

You make it seem as if the Ones that came out early had their own production period. All of them are going to be on the same production period so why would people who got them early have defects and the ones waiting till RD will be flawless? The shoes your getting on rd have been sitting in a warehouse for the last 2-3 months. It's all the same It is what it is. Terrible quality control. I'm very dissapointed in the CF but still won't stop me from picking up a pair

you make a good point, but my frame of thinking was that -- those space jams that were sold "early" were never meant to hit the public ala"B-grades", that workers either lifted from the factor or finished up on their own time, and then sold out through a third party (not nike) to thepublic.

but again, this is WISHFUL THINKN on my behalf.... just want to give them the benefit of the doubt.... lol
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JesusR23

anybody know how much they going to be on eastbay with tax and shipping???

It depends on your states sales tax % and what shipping method you use.

Just go on eastbay, put an item for $175 in your cart, proceed through checkout, see total then don't buy the item.

i got a feeling these aren't going to be nearly as hard to get as i once thought they would be. my local finishline only got 1 pair of each size...BUT i amin a fairly rural area. i'll take my chances and try eastbay, hopefully i can scoop my little man a pair as well since they are coming out in kids sizes.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

It depends on your states sales tax % and what shipping method you use.

unless you are in Minnesota i think there isnt any tax....so its just shipping

comparable to the CDP XIs how do these run? The XIs in the pack run a size small. Any help would be greatly appreciated

for the eastbay question i think its free shipping unless u live in the state where eastbay is located..so its jus $175 plus shippin

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

comparable to the CDP XIs how do these run? The XIs in the pack run a size small. Any help would be greatly appreciated
same mold, most likely same fit, i copped my CDPS my same size size of da fitting.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Any places in L.A selling these early? A PM would be greatly appreciated

i'm pretty sure that millennium already sold their pairs. call one and see if theyve already sold all of them or if some stores still havent sold them yet

People seriously need to go back a few pages and read, instead of asking questions that have been anwsered numerous times.

Originally Posted by KuyaT

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

WOW EVERY FINISHLINE IS GOING TO HAVE 1 PAIR IN EACH SIZE
eek.gif
HUH? are you referring to your area? b/c my store in Va Beach got 36 pairs...5 size 11's...4 size 10's...and so on...

amen to that bro
happy.gif
iam from Va Beach and military circle mall Footlocker alone will have at least 5 of each size ranging from 9 to 11.5
smokin.gif

Good to hear and thanks for the info. ! Sounds like they have the largest shipment in the mall. Btw FNL was talking, it doesn't sound like they received as many. Military is the spot. I used to work there in the mid-90's.
yeah...idk how many pairs FNL @ military got, but Im at FNL @ Lynnhaven...and i would assume that the FNL at military got more than 36pairs...there should b plenty to go around...

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Anyone know how these compare to DMP 11's???

Not even close. CDP mold, with a little better quality, depending on the pair you get.

I have been to two spots, and went through a majority of their pairs, and it really depends on where you get them from.

JB's consistency on quality is terrible.
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom