Status
Not open for further replies.
The online release is gonna be madness
devil.gif
Rico I see you homie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Philipinos having on lock? Try getting a release in Hawaii!!!! All 16 year olds in skinny jeans, straight billed new era caps, tight stussy shirts, and half cabs all trying to score the next "big release".... SMH
You just described Cali in a nutshell.

the Filipinos in Cali try to rape u with their reseller BS prices. 11/12 CDP for 500, space jams a few weeks early for $320 any yeezys for over 7 bills.I'm calling it like I see it.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

grin.gif

After about 10-15 casual wears.

I'll be getting a second pair on RD though.
laugh.gif

Well clear sole will yellow, what are you expecting??
laugh.gif

Especially if you don't clean the soles after every wear.

I wasn't complaining. I was just posting it for everyone to see. And I do clean them after every wear.
I clean the bottom of mines
embarassed.gif

people it doesnt matter if the bottoms yellow when u wear them, as long as the sides of the soles are still icy there good. I mean gosh your actually wearingthe shoes, what do excpect

tak wrote:
The online release is gonna be madness
devil.gif
Rico I see you homie
laugh.gif

You know me when it comes to JORDAN ... lol.

Ill be out there in full effect trying to get my pairs. If I come across some extras(SWOOSH) you will the 1st to know youngster
grin.gif

tomorrow night its on
devil.gif

I wonder if these will sell out within the first minute of eastbay
nerd.gif
I dont think that has happened in like 2 years lol

Originally Posted by jazz145

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

RHYTHMentality wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
there is reports of beast out in my area posted at a FTL setting up camp right now.
I'm so glad Southern Cali has never been as bad as Northern Cali.

THANK YOU .... someone knows whats up about NOR CAL. Not saying its the worst but at times it sure aint no piece of cake.
You're buggin'. If you're not saying it, I will.

It's the worst on the entire west coast.
laugh.gif

LOL ... ok homie said it ... when it comes to Jordans NOR CAL is no joke.
Oh Yeah... Gonna start camping out next thing in the morning. Daly City man.
it's the filipinos man, they got the bay on lock when it comes to j's
smh.gif
........good thing im a size 13
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and I'm Filipino! Forreal though man. I hope they have a 8.5 for me!

The hommie D is right lol ....

But then again its getting hard for us big footers. Stores only get a few size 12s and 1 13....

Hopefully WE come out WITH ALL our pairs
pimp.gif

The bay is no joke when it comes to jordans but anyone know about the quantity of pairs that will be available? especially in the east bay? what mall in the east bay are talking about?

Footlockers in Melbourne Australia are releasing tonight at midnight (12:01am Dec23rd). very limited stock and only 6 outlets in the state are selling. Goodluck to all in australia trying to cop these.

Originally Posted by amiina

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

I know those have been confirmed will be on swoosh but will they be discounted?
I have not heard a definite answer yet. I hear no because the Countdown packs were up but not discounted (I have not verified this yet) but right now all 3 colorways of the XII's are up still at good size runs with the discount.

I guess the more important question will be what time these will go up

i called swoosh eariler cuz the employye store wasnt takin names nomore and they told me they WILL be discounted.... the employee store had them for $93....swoosh is gonna be a bit more i think...... he also told me the 23 there postin them up... (but i dont believe that) anyway i keep refreshin swoosh hopin i seethem lol

This is why I love where I live, Hyde Park Boston MA, all I have to do is wake up early, maybe stand in line and cop, did it for the grapes and the zen Yeezys,this should be the same
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

I have not heard a definite answer yet. I hear no because the Countdown packs were up but not discounted (I have not verified this yet) but right now all 3 colorways of the XII's are up still at good size runs with the discount.

i called swoosh eariler cuz the employye store wasnt takin names nomore and they told me they WILL be discounted.... the employee store had them for $93.... swoosh is gonna be a bit more i think...... he also told me the 23 there postin them up... (but i dont believe that) anyway i keep refreshin swoosh hopin i see them lol

So you saying that you think they going to put them up early(22nd) ???

i called swoosh eariler cuz the employye store wasnt takin names nomore and they told me they WILL be discounted.... the employee store had them for $93.... swoosh is gonna be a bit more i think...... he also told me the 23 there postin them up... (but i dont believe that) anyway i keep refreshin swoosh hopin i see them lol

prolly like $105. good news nontheless
and i'll be in refresh mode as well.....at work
grin.gif

idk about early but most likely on the 22nd.... I THINK at least....

someone please help me, sorry if this is a basic fact to all of you veteran sneakerheads....what is SWOOSH??? Is it the nike official store? thank you

Originally Posted by asianJordan

someone please help me, sorry if this is a basic fact to all of you veteran sneakerheads....what is SWOOSH??? Is it the nike official store? thank you

close
swoosh.com....nike employee store

Originally Posted by asianJordan

swoosh is nikes employee online store.... so instead of us going to a niketown or outlet we could just hit up the website.... they put aside some shoes,clothing, etc for employees only.... at discounted prices of course......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom