*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go to war on wednesday. Good luck to everybody on ther pursuit to get the best J's of all time.

Well definately mix and match with these, and the Bred's

shoeking2101 wrote:

Well definately mix and match with these, and the Bred's

eyes.gif
I hope you not talkin about wearin the jams on one foot and the blk/redson the other

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

CP3isdatruth wrote:

KOBEDABEST24 wrote:

^HOH Chicago. 600 pairs!!!!!!!!

whats da phone number?

708 447 2060, midnight release

for sure thanks man...are they taking phone reservations??

and are any finishline's or footlockers, etc.. taking phone reservations??

You gonna have to go to the store and reserve your pair. limit is 2 pairs. They give you a ticket and you line up at midnight.

not sure about other stores.

Got mine in on the 21st, were here when I got home from work. Sorry for the crappy pics, the light in the room wasnt the greatest and the pics are from myiPhone. Glad I was able to get mine, I have more on the way too. Hope everyone can get their pairs! Enjoy.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by amiina

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

I know those have been confirmed will be on swoosh but will they be discounted?
I have not heard a definite answer yet. I hear no because the Countdown packs were up but not discounted (I have not verified this yet) but right now all 3 colorways of the XII's are up still at good size runs with the discount.

I guess the more important question will be what time these will go up

i called swoosh eariler cuz the employye store wasnt takin names nomore and they told me they WILL be discounted.... the employee store had them for $93.... swoosh is gonna be a bit more i think...... he also told me the 23 there postin them up... (but i dont believe that) anyway i keep refreshin swoosh hopin i see them lol

Thank you very much for that info, that is exactly what I needed to know. Now, with Swoosh, the time they have the shoes up varies with every release, so, Iguess before midnight it will be refresh madness lol. Goodluck to everyone!

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by tHe174Movement

Are any people in nyc camping out for these now

Don't start the madness
no one is going to be camping for these in nyc. if you can make it to a mall or a shoe store, you'll be fine. just don't expect to go at3pm. no need for over night camping though. besides, if you live in ny you should already have a pair.
ohwell.gif

^^they will probably cause some server crashes, best bet would be to try and scoop a pair in person at the store.

Originally Posted by jazz145

^^they will probably cause some server crashes, best bet would be to try and scoop a pair in person at the store.

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. I'm not in the Bay Area anymore, though, so there aren't any stores around my area that will have them. I'll just be crossing my fingers that I can get a pair.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by jazz145

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. I'm not in the Bay Area anymore, though, so there aren't any stores around my area that will have them. I'll just be crossing my fingers that I can get a pair.

Good luck but you should still try to go in person if at all possible but you might have a shot at them online as well.

All houston niketalkers are champs and finishline getting these in the galleria? Are theses having a midnight release?

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

All houston niketalkers are champs and finishline getting these in the galleria? Are theses having a midnight release?
i heard all the shops doing the midnight release in the galleria....

i also heard the footlocker/hoh is holding a release party from 10-2am.

Originally Posted by STARSCREAM F23

Originally Posted by infamous54

MrWavez wrote:

I was thinking about the Galleria, but that ho is too damn far....and i barely just started drivin id prolly get lost
smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hrs
tired.gif
I might go to West Oaks since its like 5 min away from me. Haven't bought a shoe on release date from there since the Playoff 8's. If they sold out, ill probably go to First Colony or Memorial City....and if im really desperate...ill go to Sharpstown.

I live right by West Oaks..I wouldn't even waste my time going there ...im sure they gonna sell all their pairs before the release date and have everybody turning around like they did us for CDP 11/12 ..I had to go to sharpstown and get mines.

New management at West Oaks FootAction so I'm pretty sure that you can go and take your chance. Problem is, the store only received around 30 pair. TheChamps received about 70-80. Galleria, 400+.

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

i heard all the shops doing the midnight release in the galleria....

i also heard the footlocker/hoh is holding a release party from 10-2am.
u sure it start at 10? I heard it was at 12? and is it both the hoh?

Apologies if this has already been said but the Chicago NT is getting 300+ pairs. These will not be hard to get.

Originally Posted by schaefmp

Apologies if this has already been said but the Chicago NT is getting 300+ pairs. These will not be hard to get.
No offense, but its said every year for every release. If you work for your pair then it shouldn't be as hard. But honestly all that 300 pairmeans is, the 150-200 heads who miss out usually will get theirs if people don't double and triple up or more.

Yeah it seems like these wont be too hard to get but don't take it lightly either. Happens every year, every big release.

Guys remember, Eastbay crashing at midnight is the recipe for hype. Things usually get a little haywire after that. I don't think anyone is doubting itsgoing to crash either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom