*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think JB puts more effort in the new products not the retros anymore...They already kno people will go crazy for the retro no matter thequality! N lets face it everyone bashes JB but will be lined up and stay up all nite to cop these soo called bs kicks. So until everyone stops coppin theselike we did the 09's and team J'S They'll keep doin wat there doin.

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by STARSCREAM F23

Originally Posted by infamous54

MrWavez wrote:

I was thinking about the Galleria, but that ho is too damn far....and i barely just started drivin id prolly get lost
smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hrs
tired.gif
I might go to West Oaks since its like 5 min away from me. Haven't bought a shoe on release date from there since the Playoff 8's. If they sold out, ill probably go to First Colony or Memorial City....and if im really desperate...ill go to Sharpstown.

I live right by West Oaks..I wouldn't even waste my time going there ...im sure they gonna sell all their pairs before the release date and have everybody turning around like they did us for CDP 11/12 ..I had to go to sharpstown and get mines.

New management at West Oaks FootAction so I'm pretty sure that you can go and take your chance. Problem is, the store only received around 30 pair. The Champs received about 70-80. Galleria, 400+.
West Oaks is a long Shot.. Well For me.. 4 Size 13's in the entire mall according to reps and employees.. 2 Champs, 2 Footaction, 0 Finishline.. And I'm not sure bout Shiekhs or Footlocker. They didn't know if they were getting them when I went last week.. heard about the Galleria and it was a Wrap for West Oaks.. First Colony is getting about 150 I believe..Maybe More..
Yea im a sz 13 myself. Eventhough im still on the fence about getting these, my best bet is to go to The Galleria. When I heard the HOH getting roughly around 300-400 pairs, I was like man there should be enough to go around and thats excluding Champs, Finishline and Sheikhs. So ill take my chances there...

Wearing sz 13 can be a pain on release date at times.

man...some dude in the houston thread in the regional forum said that dudes were out there(the Gallo) @ 7:30 am...
sick.gif

this is going to be crazy

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

try being a size 15. i had to call all of the charlotte stores to find out who is getting a pair

I assume you started with the usual spots in Eastland mall...hahaha is the footaction off Independence still open?

A lot of people, especially the younger crowds, don't realize or even care about the decline in quality of Jordan Brand products. To them, this IS the goodquality. They don't have anything to compare it to. As long as they with stand a good amount of time, I have no problem with the quality. If they start topeel and fall apart within a month or two, then I'm showing up at someone's corporate office with a receipt and one of these faces
mad.gif

i'm seriously considering just copping a pair of 01 sj's instead of these. i haven't tried these on so i'm gonna go to the store tomorrowhoping for a miracle in that these have been stepped up some from the cdp xi's. i do know these will be everywhere and resellers should have a hard timemaking a profit off these. no way i would pay more than retail for these, maybe this is what jb was going for.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If eastbay didn't put up a limit, they must have a TON of these..
Haha I'm thinking that too... If HOH is getting 600 pairs, eastbay should get at least that amount if not more...

this is the time that i love living in northeastern pa. i can easily walk into the stores tomorrow after 5pm and still get 3 pair of my size.

Man, in ATL; they hit 2 footlocker stores hard last night!!! I know they got +!!# load of Space Jamz!!! CRAZY!!!!

THAT'S INSANE!!! This is going to be HECTIC. Looting like a #@$#$@#$#@. I just hope no one gets hurt like the old days.

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

Man, in ATL; they hit 2 footlocker stores hard last night!!! I know they got +!!# load of Space Jamz!!! CRAZY!!!!

eek.gif
smh.gif

Which area of Atlanta is this?

Mayhem in 12 hours my $!$.. it started last night in ATL. Haha.. damn I hope everyone is safe this release and I advise not to go alone and don't carry anycash on u!!!

Originally Posted by toine2983

eek.gif
smh.gif

They hit the one on Metropolitan and the other one on Campbellton Rd... West Side ATL!

Originally Posted by kobehead

^ Geez Eastbay putting them up so early....
eyes.gif
Now its gonna be even crazier...

No one pair limit on eastbay?
nerd.gif

Eastbay always puts them up this early and counts down. To the dude that is trying to get a size 15, it's not that hard. You can easily get them online.Size 15 is usually the last big size to sell out and usually the cheapest on eBay.

Originally Posted by toine2983

eek.gif
smh.gif

They hit the one on Metropolitan and the other one on Campbellton Rd... West Side ATL!

These fools do know they're just shoes. Is it really worth going to prison for? When I see the fights break out, hear about the robberies and all thisjunk over shoes, I wonder what level of sanity we're dealing with. Honestly if you do any of this for some shoes, you're a clown period!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom