*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go down there and talk to someone in person.. have them call another store so they can tell them the correct launch date of the 23rd and not the 24th.

Man is the quality really that bad on these? Ive been waiting to cop these never owned sj before but from the sound of it, it looks like id be better offbuying another pair of db 6 the quality was excellent and i love the shoe imo what do you guys think?

i know this prolly hasn't been asked. does anyone think the coupon tht comes with nba2k10 will work for these? the coupon says $15 off on a purchase of $75or more. btw stores are getting greedy. my local footlocker wants 190 + NY tax for these; mom and pops i tlked with sed they sold out already and went for 270and another spot says they're thinking of charging 290 or 300. smh tht even chain stores tryna make a buck. I may have to try my luck online tonight if Ido get them for a reasonable price today.

I know this prob was asked, but are these releasing on nike.com and if they are what time? or is it up in the air?

Yea theyll be on ndc the time is suspect they usually say midnight pacific time but theyve been known to lie, they did me durty on the db6 release had me upall night

Originally Posted by abadgti

I have heard of two different dates. Can someone confirm if the RD is the 23rd or 24th?
FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!! THE 23RD
smh.gif

i wish i could read 124 pgs. instead of doing work...but thanks for the info guys, and long island heads know if there is gonna be midnight releases at themalls Roosvelt field or green acres?

Higher price for a worse product. Smh. I saw and tried them on, they might call them spacejams, but they are NOT spacejams.

Not to be a jerk or anything like that, but I wish people would stop asking what the release date is....seriously, if you don't know by now then maybe youshouldn't even be in this thread...besides that you can even google the release date on these without even logging into this site...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by STARSCREAM F23

Originally Posted by infamous54

MrWavez wrote:

I was thinking about the Galleria, but that ho is too damn far....and i barely just started drivin id prolly get lost
smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hrs
tired.gif
I might go to West Oaks since its like 5 min away from me. Haven't bought a shoe on release date from there since the Playoff 8's. If they sold out, ill probably go to First Colony or Memorial City....and if im really desperate...ill go to Sharpstown.

I live right by West Oaks..I wouldn't even waste my time going there ...im sure they gonna sell all their pairs before the release date and have everybody turning around like they did us for CDP 11/12 ..I had to go to sharpstown and get mines.

New management at West Oaks FootAction so I'm pretty sure that you can go and take your chance. Problem is, the store only received around 30 pair. The Champs received about 70-80. Galleria, 400+.
West Oaks is a long Shot.. Well For me.. 4 Size 13's in the entire mall according to reps and employees.. 2 Champs, 2 Footaction, 0 Finishline.. And I'm not sure bout Shiekhs or Footlocker. They didn't know if they were getting them when I went last week.. heard about the Galleria and it was a Wrap for West Oaks.. First Colony is getting about 150 I believe..Maybe More..

http://niketalk.com/topic/224856/t/HOUSTON-Where-You-Coppin-VOL-SPACE-JAM-12-23.html

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Not to be a jerk or anything like that, but I wish people would stop asking what the release date is....seriously, if you don't know by now then maybe you shouldn't even be in this thread...besides that you can even google the release date on these without even logging into this site...
eyes.gif

Maybe if this was thread was right to begin with. It clearly says on the first page the release date is the 24th.

Eastbay has them up with the little counter thing on the side showing how long before their available.

Good luck to those trying to get the pair from there. I thought about doing the same but couldn't take the risk of Eastbay crashing (which it will) and menot being able to get my pair.

^ Geez Eastbay putting them up so early....
eyes.gif
Now its gonna be evencrazier...

No one pair limit on eastbay?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by STARSCREAM F23

Originally Posted by infamous54

MrWavez wrote:

I was thinking about the Galleria, but that ho is too damn far....and i barely just started drivin id prolly get lost
smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hrs
tired.gif
I might go to West Oaks since its like 5 min away from me. Haven't bought a shoe on release date from there since the Playoff 8's. If they sold out, ill probably go to First Colony or Memorial City....and if im really desperate...ill go to Sharpstown.

I live right by West Oaks..I wouldn't even waste my time going there ...im sure they gonna sell all their pairs before the release date and have everybody turning around like they did us for CDP 11/12 ..I had to go to sharpstown and get mines.

New management at West Oaks FootAction so I'm pretty sure that you can go and take your chance. Problem is, the store only received around 30 pair. The Champs received about 70-80. Galleria, 400+.
West Oaks is a long Shot.. Well For me.. 4 Size 13's in the entire mall according to reps and employees.. 2 Champs, 2 Footaction, 0 Finishline.. And I'm not sure bout Shiekhs or Footlocker. They didn't know if they were getting them when I went last week.. heard about the Galleria and it was a Wrap for West Oaks.. First Colony is getting about 150 I believe..Maybe More..

Yea im a sz 13 myself. Eventhough im still on the fence about getting these, my best bet is to go to The Galleria. When I heard the HOH gettingroughly around 300-400 pairs, I was like man there should be enough to go around and thats excluding Champs, Finishline and Sheikhs. So ill take my chancesthere...

Wearing sz 13 can be a pain on release date at times.

the retro xi's have been ruined. cdp xi's are trash and from what i hear these sj xi's are the same so these will be trash. and y is the price now175 instead of 125 like they originally were. jb is raping the shoe game with these poor quality shoes. "quality inspired by the greatest playerever", good one.

Originally Posted by deuce02

the retro xi's have been ruined. cdp xi's are trash and from what i hear these sj xi's are the same so these will be trash. and y is the price now 175 instead of 125 like they originally were. jb is raping the shoe game with these poor quality shoes. "quality inspired by the greatest player ever", good one.
QFT but we're all still copping... nobody wants to "take a stand" and miss this release... We've all seen the poor quality andthe high price, but the thread just keep growing and growing and more and more pix surface we're all brainwashed spending $200 on some Jordans thataren't even on par with the same shoe that released 9 years ago for $50 less and was 4x the quality of these and I have only seen pix here and thats enoughto make me
sick.gif
uugghhhh sicc cuz . . . .

frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom