*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

DAMN MAN IM AT A STALE MATE OK THE OWER OF A STORE NEAR ME SAID SHE CAN HOLD A PAIR FOR ME FOR RD I JUST HAVE TO COME GET THEM THAT DAY BUT MY UNCLE WANTS ME TO COME TO CHICAGO FOR CHRISTMAS AND I KNOW IF I GO DOWN THERE I KNOW I ANIT GONE GET THEM SO YOU GUYS WHAT SHOULD I DO

You can't get no one to go get them for you?

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

DAMN MAN IM AT A STALE MATE OK THE OWER OF A STORE NEAR ME SAID SHE CAN HOLD A PAIR FOR ME FOR RD I JUST HAVE TO COME GET THEM THAT DAY BUT MY UNCLE WANTS ME TO COME TO CHICAGO FOR CHRISTMAS AND I KNOW IF I GO DOWN THERE I KNOW I ANIT GONE GET THEM SO YOU GUYS WHAT SHOULD I DO

You can't get no one to go get them for you?
pay for the shoes and pick em up at your return frm chicago

Family> 09 Space Jams.
Try to just get someone to go pick them up for you.
Or try your luck in Chicago

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by crooklyncon

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Someone need to hook me up with the right info.

I'm going to try and get a pair of SJ's for my girl for X-Mas (I have a back-up plan if I don't), but I don't know what to get.

Gradeschool? Men's? She said she's a 6/6.5 in womens, but then she said something like 4.5 in BOYS?

I'm not sure what size to get her A, and B, which to go for.
Go with the size 4.5 in kids. The difference between kids and womens is a size and a half.
Confirmation?
nerd.gif

Kids=Gradeschool?
Yeah. Get her a 4.5Y.

Sorry for the late update, but...

EVERYONE'S ORDER WAS SHIPPED TODAY VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL. I WILL UPDATE EVERYONE WITH TRACKING #'s TOMORROW. THANKS FOR YOUR PURCHASES!
wink.gif

26625a0ee169da63e91c2525f828601e11fd60e.pjpg

11c259ae116c2a10ef4ce206aa034379b763076.pjpg

Posted this is "Pick-up Post." Wanted to share my thoughts and pictures... Sorry for the large pics.

I copped my GF & I a nice pair of Space Jam's, sz6Y and sz11.5, for a smooth $230 all together. Not bad! Discount from my sweet job. They're okaycompared to my 00's, but what can you do? At least I'm not getting raised prices. Goodluck to all who want these! If you miss out, noworries. They're not the best things. Trust me! HYPE boosted these up big time. Space Jam's are sick (2000), but this version, lowered patentleather/cheaper leather/fastyellowingsole, is ehhhhh... sadly satisfying.

Footlocker Employees: If this hasnt been confirmed or mentioned yet...

Just came back from work and my head manager told me right when i stepped into the store to punch in; w/o me saying anything she said "YES, WE DO GET OURDISCOUNT ON THE SPACE JAMS"

BUT THERE IS A 1-2 Pair Limit
(Depending how many pairs your storegets i believe)

Any Bronx Cats Know Where They Gonna Sell These?
You Think They'll Be A Wave Of People Waiting On Line To Get These Round Here?

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING in thispost!!
NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING in this post!!

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING in this post!!

Yourmembership will be suspended or banned if you fail to abide by this rule.

Some people are having a difficult time with this. Don't complain when you can't post anymore...

Iv worn mine for 3 days now and im really happy so far
pimp.gif

I have a pair of 00 DS also, but dont know if I should just keep em still, I would but im scared they wont be wearable in a couple of years...

Originally Posted by KingkRunkDa3rd

Any Bronx Cats Know Where They Gonna Sell These?
You Think They'll Be A Wave Of People Waiting On Line To Get These Round Here?

OF COURSE PPLEZ GANNA COP OUT !!!
I GOT MY PAIR IN MY SPOT IN THE BX BUT THEY SOLD OUT !

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Sorry for the late update, but...

EVERYONE'S ORDER WAS SHIPPED TODAY VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL. I WILL UPDATE EVERYONE WITH TRACKING #'s TOMORROW. THANKS FOR YOUR PURCHASES!
wink.gif

26625a0ee169da63e91c2525f828601e11fd60e.pjpg

11c259ae116c2a10ef4ce206aa034379b763076.pjpg

i see u came thru. i must admit i was wondering if u were really gonna be able to pull off all them orders. good %%!@.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Footlocker Employees: If this hasnt been confirmed or mentioned yet...

Just came back from work and my head manager told me right when i stepped into the store to punch in; w/o me saying anything she said "YES, WE DO GET OUR
DISCOUNT ON THE SPACE JAMS"

BUT THERE IS A 1-2 Pair Limit
(Depending how many pairs your store
gets i believe)

hmmm. that's good to know. funny thing is i still might not cop. that's how unhappy i am with these. will be a gametime decision.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

We'd probably be better off if they did use plastic instead of carbon fiber, it'd be a lot less likely to crack. I still can't believe they're charging $175 for these. I don't really care though, I'm coppin' regardless on RD.

comments like these......
smh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

sooooo ive only seen this one cracked CF plate out of everyone who has had them early and nowww everybody complains?

can you honestly say to yourself that you won't see or hear about anymore cracked CF plates? I think it's a big issue because carbon fiber justisn't meant to crack on casual use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom