*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a good time to line up at the Houston Galleria for the midnight release? I was planning on going there between 9:00 or 10:00pm. I don't know ifthat's too late or too early.

What's a good time to show up at Houston Galleria for the midnight release? I wanted to go there between 9:00 and 10:00pm. Will that be too late or tooearly?

So i got mines in today and i normally wear a size 4.5 in Jordans but i got a size 4 in these and they fit good....

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Kids sizes right?
EDIT - Posted wrong pics will post the right ones when I get home,

Sorry for the confusion

Took pics of mine and my girls, but uploaded her pics on accident

MY BAD NT!!

Actually GeNeRaTiOnZ...those soles are not bad at all for a DS pair after 9 years they had a hint of yellow to begin w/...atleast from wat i remember on mySJ's....iciest ones were the columbia's

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Kids sizes right?

Nah, size 12 in mens

Patent cut is horrible on my 01 SJs, but they alright on my CG

Real talk though, honestly my cdp xis patent cut is more on point than my 01 jams, but the 01s overall shape and quality is far superior
joints is all types of fake.....look at your carbon fiber

So my Champs is having a midnight release, but im on the 6th page of the list...
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I hope they don't run out of my size..
tired.gif

I dont know who put pictures of the fake jams a few post back but it needs to stop. That's why they changing color cause there is no real carbon fiber toprotect them

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

Originally Posted by Str8Foamin

I hate to break it to you brah but those 01 jams are fake.

yea man
da cf on them 11's
are kids cf
and since they men sizes..............

Damn my bad they are kids lol

When I was taking pics I took pics of mine and my girls, but I uploaded the pics of hers on accident!!

MY BAD FOR THE CONFUSION FAM!!!

Will post the correct pics when I get home

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

i live in Tampa, Florida and cant find these for nothing

suggestions on where to get these for retail....

check the regional forum. there might be some info in there for you
thx though but

checked regional and its deserted.....

anyone else know of a place to start....?

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

i live in Tampa, Florida and cant find these for nothing

suggestions on where to get these for retail....

check the regional forum. there might be some info in there for you
thx though but

checked regional and its deserted.....

anyone else know of a place to start....?

Start on google and start searching for any shoes stores within 60 miles. Call said stores and find out who is getting them. Get heater, comfortable chair, andsome pepper spray. Go to chosen location roughly 9 hours prior to release. Bring 4 large friends to establish amongst the crowd of 15 year olds that you willget your pair.

we got out shipment of space jams in yesterday at work...(finishline)...i was unboxing them and checking them out...and almost every pair (of 36 that we got)had quality issues on the white midsole...idk how to explain but there were tiny balls of the white rubber along the midsole..like they didnt do the finishingtouches in the factory...looks like they can be removed w/ a razor, but its bs...idk if this has already been posted or if others have seen this too but itscrazy...will try to post pics w/in the next few days...

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

we got out shipment of space jams in yesterday at work...(finishline)...i was unboxing them and checking them out...and almost every pair (of 36 that we got) had quality issues on the white midsole...idk how to explain but there were tiny balls of the white rubber along the midsole..like they didnt do the finishing touches in the factory...looks like they can be removed w/ a razor, but its bs...idk if this has already been posted or if others have seen this too but its crazy...will try to post pics w/in the next few days...
I dont want these anymore... if I buy them I'll regret it... if I don't I'm gonna have to stay off NT til the hype subsides... this isreally starting to piss me off
mad.gif

Called all the local stores, they are all getting about 12-24 pairs and don't expect them to sit long at all. I better get my jacket cause it looks like imcamping for my size 10.5 Any advice on camping out would be greatly appreciated seeing as this would be my first time for shoes. Or any body got any info inwhere to find these in north nj?

WOULD ANYONE THAT GOT THESE ALREADY SUGGEST GOING UP A HALF SIZE? BECAUSE IF THEY FIT ANYTHING LIKE THE CDP BREDS THEN I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GO UP A HALF SIZE.MY PINKY TOE WAS SCREAMING WHEN I TRIED ON MY CDP BREDS FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom