*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
the interesting thing about this release is, do you try online or do you go line up now?
I have to try online because of work, but I wonder if people are risking it for an online
chance, i mean eastcoast peeps its one or the other, wonder how the lines in socal are
going to be around 10pm!

Man that line is just ridicilious hope that mall got enough for all those ppl..good luck to everybody for the midnight releases and online and good luck toeverybody in the morning, hopefully everybody will walk away with a pair.way to make things go out wit a bang jb lol..

After reading these last few pages, I really thank my luck on finding these early last week for a good price.

Paid $210 after unused paypal funds, that I didn't know I had. ($232 total price).

People already camping out would have made me crap in my pants.

any DALLAS TEXAS heads what's it looking like?...all the stores in my area have them but i can't judge if a campout is necessary ...swoosh heads youthink they'll hit in gs sizes also?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

No way I will ever wait in a line for 6+ hours for a general release.

Online it is.
You and me both.
tired.gif

I just tried on my 11.5...had to know how these feel on foot since I normally take an 11. I think I'm gonna stick with the same size again because theyfelt good on foot. I hope that answers some questions in here about sizing...

.5 up is
pimp.gif

Any LA heads camping out? I'm going to be at the Montebello mall, so if anyone is down to roll and meet out there, PM me. Hope everyone gets their pair(s).

Good Luck!

Footlockers in Hawaii are cracking me up!! The managers are acting like this is the most SERIOUS release of all time...

Me - "Hello. What time are you opening tomorrow and how many pairs is your store going to have on hand"
Minimum Wage Manager- "9:30. I cannot discuss how many pairs we have on hand. First come, first serve"
Me - "I don't see why disclosing that info is THAT serious, why can't you reveal how many you have?"
Minimum Wage Manager- "Well, if I told you how many we had, and there was a defect, and you were the last person in line and didn't get your pair youwould probably be pretty angry with me right?"
Me- "No. I would be more angry if I was waiting outside in the morning for nothing. Can you at least give a ball park number?"
Minimum Wage Manager- "24"
Me- "Thanks you bum"

Let's be real people. Please don't take your job so serious. Thanks

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Footlockers in Hawaii are cracking me up!! The managers are acting like this is the most SERIOUS release of all time...

Me - "Hello. What time are you opening tomorrow and how many pairs is your store going to have on hand"
Minimum Wage Manager- "9:30. I cannot discuss how many pairs we have on hand. First come, first serve"
Me - "I don't see why disclosing that info is THAT serious, why can't you reveal how many you have?"
Minimum Wage Manager- "Well, if I told you how many we had, and there was a defect, and you were the last person in line and didn't get your pair you would probably be pretty angry with me right?"
Me- "No. I would be more angry if I was waiting outside in the morning for nothing. Can you at least give a ball park number?"
Me- "Thanks you bum"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Minimum Wage Manager- "Well, if I told you how many we had, and there was a defect, and you were the last person in line and didn't get your pair you would probably be pretty angry with me right?"
Me- "Thanks you bum"

laugh.gif
OG head right there.

roll.gif
rayray3thousand wrote:

Me- "Thanks you bum"

roll.gif
@ Minimum Wage Manager!

Originally Posted by juskin h2k

the interesting thing about this release is, do you try online or do you go line up now?
I have to try online because of work, but I wonder if people are risking it for an online
chance, i mean eastcoast peeps its one or the other, wonder how the lines in socal are
going to be around 10pm!

Online is my only hope since I'm a sz 15, should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom