*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FliiMasterJ

House of hoops gone have all sizes and they open at midnight. Bad part is people been making the line since 7-8

yeah but, they got 500 pairs.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

That $$#$ does not matter.
laugh.gif
Yes it does
laugh.gif
You got dudes like myself that let kicks sit for YEARS until we break them out. Why would it matter that so and so got !%@% early?
eyes.gif

You must be young.

im going to do my best to crash eastbay, just like last year with the 11/12 ..that was all me
smile.gif

laugh.gif
Yes it does
laugh.gif
You got dudes like myself that let kicks sit for YEARS until we break them out. Why would it matter that so and so got !%@% early?
eyes.gif

You must be young.
Why not get them EARLY for retail?

I think it's a plus, because I can just sit back and relax and watch people camp out for the kicks I already have.

You must be a herb.

Good luck people...I got my pair in Sept...if I can get a second pair tonight then I'll cop...plus I want some future kid sizes for my 1 year old. What's poppin with the discount codes? no one has any?

laugh.gif
Yes it does
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

You must be young.

I think it's a plus, because I can just sit back and relax and watch people camp out for the kicks I already have.

You must be a herb.
chill out man.. you always on somebody.... lets just all get our kicks...aka "spacejams"

laugh.gif
Yes it does
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

You must be young.

You must be a herb.
Yeah...you're a young dude.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Rapido27

13 Pairs down...17 more in the morning.
tho ur not copping for me, good looks me... i see u looking out for dudes as usual
pimp.gif

I try man. Unfortunately I couldn't help everyone that hit me up on this release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom