*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if its been asked, but there's so much posting in this thread I can't keep up. If I got an order number from footlocker.com, the kind that startswith G that says before you even submit your order that they will take up to 24 hours for electronic confirmation (therefore no email and the order number isntsearchable) does that mean my order will go through or might I still not get my order?

Got a order number from Champs (#GXXXXXXXXX)......no confirmation e-mail though
Got a order number from Footaction........got a confrimation e-mail and the money is "pending" in my bank account...

AM I GOOD OR NOT???

Originally Posted by zen

what does the G# mean?
it means its a tentative order number. when they oversell their stock, the G orders get canceled first. its not official so it CAN (and mostlikely WILL) be cancelled depending on their stock.

Well my girl called up Eastbay for me...I got an 11...whooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally....*fingers crossed*

Placed an order on FNL.com around 12 and got email confirmation at 12:02.

I've learned to NEVER trust FNL so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Goodluck to everyone.

i got a confirmation number for 8 pairs from FOOT ACTION but idk if it went through for real or not.. how can i tell? the line is busy so i cant confirm.... itdepends on if this order went through or not if i have to head out to find some pairs in the morning.

i got a G order # too... whats wrong with the G order ? they never go thru? school me on this on NT

Got thru the phone at eastbay after holding for like 50mins crazy $$#+ is as soon as the girl picked up I was able to get thru on the site. I was gettin madaggy tho cuz I thought I was to late and was just gon say !@%% it and cop both half cents. Now I can sleep peacefully!

where are yall seeing the G at?...and i can look up my order on there and it ssaid orders marked with G wont appear...so am i good?lmao

I don't understand how people are getting though NOW, and getting email confirmation to boot. I got mine at 12:05am but with a G attached to the ordernumber. I can't believe peeps are getting through 40 minutes later and no dreaded "G". $%#?

900mhz windows ME computer on 10MB DL cable modem wired connected and i couldnt get thru ndc, eastbay, footlocker, finishline, footaction or champs sites
roll.gif

oh well
laugh.gif

back to mw2
pimp.gif

Initially, I got a G in my order number and then I checked my email 5 min. later and I guess my order was converted into a real order with a new ordernumber....

This is BS as soon as my order processed, I got this BS email from EASTBAY about free shipping on SpaceJams...Get the F'outta here EASTBAY...The freeshipping email was sent at 9:30pm PT....
indifferent.gif

d5d25c5eff6840a804609b1658fed04bbbeec38.pjpg

1f2152e36201020fd7f1582f798907365884d01.pjpg

ordered my 2 pairs from ndc, got the confirmation and the money's being taken from my account, pretty good day, if you're in england they have a fullrun of sizes

Originally Posted by super23freak

"We're sorry, but Jordan Retro 11 - Men's , size 10.5 (product 78037041) is currently out of stock and no longer available."
Sadly same here.... Which mean MIAMI Malls here I come.......

Hey EagleOn, did the G proceed the numbers in your footaction confirmation number? I ordered from footaction and my order confirmation has no G in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom