*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

I'm typing from my phone so I don't know if it has been addressed but my order number starts with a "G". What does that mean?

might get canceled. They need to see if there's any stock left over to fulfill your order. More than likely it will be canceled. I'm on the sameboat bro.

Honestly thought this release would be cake. Boy was I wrong. Ive never seen so many crazy people, nor have I ever seen eastbay crash so hard and so fast.

Easily the biggest GR EVER.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

WOW dude, is that a freakin bird in the sky??? To keep the peace at a Jordan release??? WOOOW!

yup... 2 choppers and countless cop cars...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

WOW dude, is that a freakin bird in the sky??? To keep the peace at a Jordan release??? WOOOW!

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

LOL that is classic! I guess they figured they would be proactive and try to eliminate the thought of somebody pulling a smash n grab!

Aey yo, on the real. I hope yall dudes is safe out there waitin for these. Ppl gettin hurt over these is inevitable, just hope it aint one of my NT brethren

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Just got home an hour ago from Footaction in 34th street and I just gotta say that was the best organized and in shape handling of a shoe release I've been to. They handed out tickets during the day for you to come back at 11 pm and get in a numbered line. Waited 2 hours and it was FREEZING with around 200 other people! they let us in 1 by 1, got in, copped my 9.5 and dipped.

As I was walking to the train, I snapped this pic of Footlocker:

img2012t.jpg

It was a longer line than that and stretched all the way to the end of the block where Journeys was. I wouldnt be surprised if people are still waiting to get there pairs over there

BTW, I LOVE THESE. My pair was flawless and super icy and seeing them in pictures is an injustice to seeing them up close
pimp.gif

what was your ticket # fam???

i was #838, i wonder how many NTers were on that line...
nerd.gif

i was at footlocker times square, and my pair is flawless. when i went to 34th street to pick up my sister i saw the manager there and he asked me if we hadsizes and i told them we're loaded and so is champs on 42nd. appearently they ran out of sizes 8.5-11

I barely got my pair. The Houston Galleria was nuts. To their credit, they really tried to organize and they did have things safe for the most part. I gotthere @ 3:45PM and wound up 175th in line, thanks to linecutters and other assorted garbage. When I got inside the store, one employee told me they were out ofsz 13s and I went to the register and saw two of them left. I asked for one and scored them. Bun B showed up there to stunt his SJs in front of everyone sincethe store sold him his early and he made it a point to let cats know.

i just got off the phone with champs to ask about my G order... she said it was a 50/50 chance ill get them... should know between 24-48 hours... and they saidthey had 200 pairs per size and sold out 5 minutes after 12... i dont know how true is that

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

I have never seen so much madness this is some bs dudes in line rocking laker color xis dudes holdin spots in line this type of bs makes me wanna step away from the shoe game

Good luck folks be safe and drop cats if u have to Edit: it's freezing out here and dudes are jerking !!! $$$ who does that

^
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

At Aventura right now hypebeasts is out for real...... let's see who gonna be the one to test it lol

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]aventura mall lmao i told my self I am never stepping foot in that mallagain... smh you should of hit up broward mall[/color]

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Aey yo, on the real. I hope yall dudes is safe out there waitin for these. Ppl gettin hurt over these is inevitable, just hope it aint one of my NT brethren
cosign

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

LOL that is classic! I guess they figured they would be proactive and try to eliminate the thought of somebody pulling a smash n grab!

Nothing PROACTIVE here lol, this was a result of Arden Mall being way unprepared for ~500+ people showing up and not enough staffing/security/guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom