*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this madness for some kicks...I mean those pics look like they were giving them away free....i was out for all the other extra hyped up kicks (DMPS,GRAPES, YEZZYS, 11/12) and for me this was the craziest one...Got up at 4am went to ford city mall n the chi....fake mall cop telling me they dont open til 7 iwas so pissed so i shot over to ridge mall champs line was so long i knew i wasnt gettin them so i ran to finishline and it only 2 other guys there and theysaid they had 12 pair problem was they was letting there emplyees come n and get there first so only one of us gotta pair im like wat kinda peanut butter andjelly bs is this how they get first over customers so i got back n the car shot back to ford city was first wit these other cool cats i met the crowd grew bigbut it was cool everyone was choppin it up then security opens a door around the corner lol i was quicker than rondo for 30 seconds i ran threw those doorspassed up a couple guys and was first n line at footlocker got my size 10.5 easily i hope everyone else got there two ..btw shout out to KD and Eric fromfootlocker they are never on bs wit a release no holding no preselling reserving how many pairs it is they say well employees can only get such and such andhave to wait the customers to see wats left tht how business should be handled all the peanut butter bsing....but i hope all them cats got a pair smh theseaint even for me they for my lil brother i wasnt ever really feeling them and im still not

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Sz 10 nyc????!!!!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Houston texas NTers that were at the galleria or baybrook.

sick.gif

man....what in the...

What happened at Baybrook.

I decided to hit up Almeda instead. Baybrook was my go-to spot back in the day, but dudes be on some other %+%% now.
  • Hiding in the mall after the mall locks up so u can be first in line.
  • Using secret maintence entrances to get into the mall before the security gaurds un-lock the gate. #+@% all that.
You can be the first in line outside, but by the time you rush to the store you're like 30th
laugh.gif

Anyone in houston still got em?

If you weren't in line before 2am...you're SOL.

YES

dogg....man i even tried to do the restroom thing...custodian walked in that %%+%* like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
#@*%

we was like...DAMN... *#%#! heres the story i posted in the houston thread

Every mall was prolly unorganized n #$@$....went to the galleria.. which was a disaster lol dudes hoppin over tablespushin kids tryna get to be the first one outside on the parking lot
smh.gif
made us go back inside then back outside...
icon_lol.gif

im the dude whos sandals fell off
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

then two people got arrested, and they ended up making my line go merge into the other line...so we ended up @ the end...we said !!%% that lets go tobaybrook...we got there before it closed...tried to hide in the restroom
icon_lol.gif
FAIL
got kicked out...
so we was in this so called "line" outside...more like a mob...so when the guard let us in
icon_surprised.gif

MAN IM TALKIN BOUT ONE OF SCARIEST MOMENTS IN MY LIFE.....im trying to push myself forward and i feel something wrapped around my leg n #$@$ im scared thinkingmy leg bout to get broke....man...i dont even know how i got out of it....i think someone legs got wrapped around mine

anyways we sprint to the store and we get there and like 30 nigggas from the back just cut all in the front and KEPT DOIN THAT #$@$ and the punk security didntdo #$@$...they over there jokin talkin bout "wee need a size 10" after they just ran out....
indifferent.gif

so basically me and my n*gga ended up taking 8.5s....if ANYONE GOTS AN 11 or 11.5 or 10 or 9.5 LMK....

I lucked out a got the hookup for 2 pairs from my dude. But I slid thru and ordered another pair on Eastbay right around the midnight hour...And even gotthe confirmation without the G... And the order just got cancelled. Looks like they're starting to dead "empty" orders now.
laugh.gif

Expect this to happen to a good amount of ya'll...

Originally Posted by derry1

GOT EM YESTERDAY...THEY IIGHT BUT NOTHIN TO SERIOUS
eyes.gif
...KINDA FEELIN MY WHT/RED XII MORE

i'm with you. i'm more satisfied with my white/red XIIs. the jams are alright. i wanna get a DS 2000 version

The only shoes I've bought in the mall for the last 5 years have been Jordans. Always from the same Footaction. And for days like today, it paid off.
Woke up at 10, went to the mall, walked through bunches of people asking for pairs only to be told no, grabbed the two pair I had payed for on Saturday, andwalked out. No lines, no waiting, no fighting, no swat police
laugh.gif
... And I dropped the manager $20 just for being cool like that.

Ok so it seems like size 8 is a very unpopular size. I've been calling around everywhere to see what sizes they have left and they all have 8s left.amazing... I'm from chi-town

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Got my second pair here ar Serramonte Mall after a brief moment of chaos but thanks to Daly City's finest, everything went orderly. (Pics not tagged)

how did you manage to get a 2nd pair? i was tryin to get an extra pair for a friend, but i was told to wait till 10am. DC police were on the job though, they kicked some guy out with a santa hat, sucks.
laugh.gif

Actually, I only bought 1 pair(right). The other pair I had already for 3 months c/o marqueesole. Yeah, I saw that sucker w/ a santa hat....he's crazy I tell you

was dude drunk? casue the police gave him like 3 freakin warning and he tried to go all the way in the back thinkin the 5-0 won't see him lol.

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by derry1

GOT EM YESTERDAY...THEY IIGHT BUT NOTHIN TO SERIOUS
eyes.gif
...KINDA FEELIN MY WHT/RED XII MORE

i'm with you. i'm more satisfied with my white/red XIIs. the jams are alright. i wanna get a DS 2000 version

Yea i balled in 1 of my pairs and dont need em cause i have another pair and im gonna donate them with 20 other old pairs to goodwill. Jordans dont really
pimp.gif
me anymore
indifferent.gif
. Id rather get something done on my cars.
smokin.gif

Honestly, if any person thinks the quality of their pairs suck, why don't you just sell it to the people who do appreciate em? Dudes always find a reasonto complain

Well, finishline atoll has a charge on my card even though I won't get the shoes. Does anyone know when the money will be returned? Anyone buying these onthe aftermarket is a damn fool. eBay is flooded right now. People need to wait until prices dip. seems like reseller were out in full force today. Not mad,bummed I fumbled the swoosh drop.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Well, finishline atoll has a charge on my card even though I won't get the shoes. Does anyone know when the money will be returned? Anyone buying these on the aftermarket is a damn fool. eBay is flooded right now. People need to wait until prices dip. seems like reseller were out in full force today. Not mad, bummed I fumbled the swoosh drop.

2 to 3 business days
grin.gif
. And
laugh.gif
to the NT'er trying to charge me $400 for these. Thanks but no thanks.

Hello Bak ymmij.
I rarely frequent JB forums anymore.
I find like threads like these comical, so i tend to visit here & there.
laugh.gif

There's a chance on more XI's, but I'm not sure what route they will go.
I haven't been associated with the brand in sometime now, so I couldn't tell you the current progress of the line at this moment.

PO

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Well, finishline atoll has a charge on my card even though I won't get the shoes. Does anyone know when the money will be returned? Anyone buying these on the aftermarket is a damn fool. eBay is flooded right now. People need to wait until prices dip. seems like reseller were out in full force today. Not mad, bummed I fumbled the swoosh drop.
Damm my dude im in the same boat on thing is mine were xmas gifts for my cousins who love Jordans I will check a few spots for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom