*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my pairs
smile.gif

laugh.gif
at it being a hard cop

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Well, finishline atoll has a charge on my card even though I won't get the shoes. Does anyone know when the money will be returned? Anyone buying these on the aftermarket is a damn fool. eBay is flooded right now. People need to wait until prices dip. seems like reseller were out in full force today. Not mad, bummed I fumbled the swoosh drop.
u are already blessed w/ the swoosh. and some adversity got you down?

u saved so much w/ swoosh already.. its' karma saying, its time for you and pete caroll to stop acting like babies and just do what you gotta do. LOL

jk

The money should clear within 2-3 business days, but because of the holiday, expect some delays.

All these ppl that buy are plannin to resell em, I just want a pair I can rock, plz hook a brotha Up, if you are complaining abt the quality, let me take a sz10 off ur hands plz.

TELL ME WHY ALL THESE GIRLS ON FB IS TRYING TO SELL THE SPACE JAMS FOR $300-$350!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

online was a disaster. Luckly i woke up this morning called around, and found a store that had a full size run. No lines. No waiting.

I went to NT chicago this morning and there was a small line of heads.
Maybe about 20 or a little more.
Went back a couple hours later and they still had some pairs left, but not much.
I looked at the shoe in person and just shook my head, the shape is horrible...

Man I got two pairs size 11.5 and 12, and I like them and all. But these jawns is hitting 500 mark on Ebay.

I might have flip these mf'ers....

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I went to NT chicago this morning and there was a small line of heads.
Maybe about 20 or a little more.
Went back a couple hours later and they still had some pairs left, but not much.
I looked at the shoe in person and just shook my head, the shape is horrible...
yea, i was up there too ...saw my pair and those midsoles 'bubbles', or whatever they are, are a huge disappointment

you know what sizes they had left, and at what time it was when you came back?

Just got home from the mall, got there around midnight than got kicked out of inside so had to come back around 5 AM... Was about tenth in line but everyoneran straight to Foot Locker where they had a total of 6 pairs of shoes, none bigger than a 9.5 so me and my friends ran straight to Shiekh's and we wipedthem of their 10.5's-12's hahaha... Would post pics, but have been up for almost 24 hours now. Damn I wish they'd stay this icy forever though....
smile.gif

I have been reading this thread all morning and some dudes need to quit cryin bout quality. It is what it is man. The next XI to release will be even worse cuzeven with the decline in the quality cats are still out tearin up malls like they were this morning. So now JB knows they can lower the bar again on us and wewill still rush the mall on release day. So save your breath on the quality and be glad you got a pair.

I also don't understand dudes cryin about employees getting there's first. i aint employed by a shoe store but I think if a guy is working for thestore he earns the right to have first crack at his size. I am just a customer like the rest and I fo sho aint gettin salty if a dude who has put in work forthe store gets his first. He is there gettin you shoes and helpin you out as a customer and you dont respect the dude enough to let him get his kicks? Some ofy'all just need to learn how to network and get hooked up at these places without all the lines and drama. Take care of the dudes who take care of youinstead of complaining cuz that dude workin the store got "his" pair.

Originally Posted by SC2011

online was a disaster. Luckly i woke up this morning called around, and found a store that had a full size run. No lines. No waiting.

Yeah right. No lines, no waiting? Stop trying to look cool.

This release was crazy. Easily the biggest since the last time XI's rolled around in a non-package deal.

Glad I got that employee discount. $175 such a grip.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you kidding me!? Ebay selling these for up to $400, and that's not a buy it now, people are actually bidding that high.

Wow.

Damn ths waz crazy...........ths look worst than the DMP's...........good thing i got my pair online...........

very mad at myself, this store i bought mine from a week ago i only bought 2 pairs 4.5 and 11..shoulda bought out the entire stock and flipped them now..owell..

soooo looks like my plann worked out...got 1 pair offline and 1 pair camping for a couple hours

eastbay came thru even after ordering 40 mins later and the campout was supper chill

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got mine with ease. The Finishline I mess with opened at 5 and I come in at 6::45. I get my 10.5 and walkout. Some goofies were huddled around the Footactiontwo stores down getting let in 1 at a time ducking under the gate
laugh.gif
. Idont see why they just didnt hit up the Finishline. I really appreciate my good fortunes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom