*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I failed online so I called and shop said they would open at 8 yesterday, i get there at 10 til and not much crowd, come to find they were already open and outof my size, I tried a couple other places without luck, so I gave up, then my mom's friend at work says they have them in the hood and this is in theevening time so I thought there was no chance but she ended up gettin them for me, but now I'm not even that excited about having them

I copped the 2009 retros because I couldn't find a decent pair of 2001 retros in my size for a decent price. I finally found a pair of 2001 retros on ISSwhen everyone else was sleeping , so I put the 2009 retros up for sale on ebay. But the site is down again and I can't get my Space Jams! I probablyshould've just left these new retros in the store...

^^^^^That would be crazy. One of my homies works for UPS, so I will give him a holla after the holiday.

But it would not surprise me. The helpers they hire for the holidays are mostly shady,(Especially here in the DC area) so they will look for a come up anychance they get....

lilpennymagicfan- u couldn't of possibly strucc a nerve with me I only wanted one pair, and grabbed those at my spot at TEN IN THEMORNING. I did not wait in line, I did not pay over retail, I did not hype or beast on this release. When you have been buying nothing but Air Jordansconsistently for over ten years, like I have, you start to know people and they help you spend your hard-earned money with ease, not with hype, panic andridiculousness... your a bum in a bum town and after about a week or two you'll be begging everybody u spit on to cop for retail from you....

The re-sale game is a wrap. Hype pushes your product for a couple weeks at best, then u bottom out... don't PM me either after New Year's I onlywanted, and obtained, 1 pair. I'm only upset because what you're doing in this thread is just mean-spirited. It's little teenagers on here thatwanted nothing but one pair and maybe they aren't even old enough to remember the first SJ release or know how ham people go for the XI. I got mine anddidn't care if I didn't cuz the 2000 SJ which I also have in next to new condition far outclipses these in quality, value, and anything else thatmatters.... so sorry to burst your bubble I'm 26 and couldn't care less about your shipment and hell nah I 8nt mad I got mine cuz...

and your talk about doin the same thing in big cities SOUNDS GOOD, but of course you're lying and could never prove it. What a hypebeast !

DO NOT LOSE SLEEP PEOPLE! TAKE YOUR TIME, DO NOT PAY RESALE PRICES!! DON'T BUY FROM PEOPLE WHO ELIMINATED YOUR CHANCE AT GETTING THESE FOR RETAIL!!!! TAKEIT FROM ME AND OTHERS IF YOU'RE PAYING ANYTHING OVER $200-250 YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET THE 2000 SPACE JAMS.... DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE HYPE PLEASE

sorry for yelling but its just plain wrong....

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

I called...and they said the finishline warehouse is close today. -_- so I will have to wait till Monday to see whats going to happen.
That's also what I got from this lady I talked to yesterday. I've talked to 4 different people, heard 2 different things. 3 people foundmy order, said it's continuing to be processed, but not shipped. They said they'd speed up the processing by sending the warehouse a heads-up about myorder. Another woman I talked to said she couldn't even FIND my order.

(The name issue I had wasn't an issue at all, since it's already processed).

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

for all you who ordered online...i really hope what dude was saying earlier about shipping/receiving workers intercepting packages isn't true.

damn that would be crazy

To everybody I talked to yesterday I will make the list for my store for phone orders of the restock. Dont forget to PM me when i told u guys too. Thanks

This release was crazy here in Houston. I was able to get my pair and a toddler size for my nephew.

After seeing what people were paying for these on EBAY, I was thinking of putting my size 10's on there.

But after putting them on my feet, they look to fresh to do that.

Back into retirement I shall go...

Damn, I got the same thing from NDC on my shipping tracking..."standard overnight" shipping, already on the truck for delivery, that is crazy!

Very nice!

Originally Posted by ehh

Damn, I got the same thing from NDC on my shipping tracking..."standard overnight" shipping, already on the truck for delivery, that is crazy!

Very nice!
I got tracking confirmation, but mines are being ship GROUND...that's not fairrrrr
mad.gif
but along as they are being ship its...all gooodddd
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Finishline Order= processing= cancellation!??!!FML
tired.gif

Who receive tracking info from finishline already? if yes, when you they arrive?

Hey.... you're saying that if they are still in processing, I basically wont get them??? I seen only person that ordered from FNL.com that said they got a tracking #. I didn't get any question about confirming my order. Lady just said its gonna take 2-3 to fulfill the order..... Mannnnn, I hope they are not fluke
tired.gif
mine was processing until i came in this thread today and checked...shipped from finishline, arriving on the 29th. cant open them up on christmas,but i can just wrap two pairs coming in today which are probably a better present anyway ha (cement iii/ cdp iv)

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

After seeing what people were paying for these on EBAY, I was thinking of putting my size 10's on there.

But after putting them on my feet, they look to fresh to do that.

Back into retirement I shall go...

I heard that

LMAO AT THE JACK@$$'S THAT SAID DONT WORRY IT'S A GR THERE EVERY WHERE, I'LL GO TO MY SPOT IN THE AFTERNOON ANDLEAVE WIT TWO PAIR....LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
ACT'IN LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALK'IN BOUT...
roll.gif
roll.gif
IM SO GLAD I PAYED AN XTRA $50 TO GET MINE EARLY
smokin.gif
CAUSE OF THATI STOPPED THINK'IN BOUT 'EM FOR A WEEK AND A HALF BEFORE DEC.23...LOL
roll.gif
MY PAIR+NO STRESS+GETTIN TO WORK ON TIME=EEZZZ
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

got my confirmation at like 4am from swoosh.. pairs coming into today, they shipped everything over night.... I feel like a kid waiting for my packages...giftsfor me and the fam

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

LMAO AT THE JACK@$$'S THAT SAID DONT WORRY IT'S A GR THERE EVERY WHERE, I'LL GO TO MY SPOT IN THE AFTERNOON AND LEAVE WIT TWO PAIR....LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
CAUSE OF THAT I STOPPED THINK'IN BOUT 'EM FOR A WEEK AND A HALF BEFORE DEC.23...LOL
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Okay we get it numbnuts. No need for all the smileys and the damn caps lock

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Finishline Order= processing= cancellation!??!!FML
tired.gif

Who receive tracking info from finishline already? if yes, when you they arrive?

Hey.... you're saying that if they are still in processing, I basically wont get them??? I seen only person that ordered from FNL.com that said they got a tracking #. I didn't get any question about confirming my order. Lady just said its gonna take 2-3 to fulfill the order..... Mannnnn, I hope they are not fluke
tired.gif
I ordered my pair from FNL yesterday morning and got my shipping email with UPS tracking last night...should be here the 4th since I took regularshipping

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

LMAO AT THE JACK@$$'S THAT SAID DONT WORRY IT'S A GR THERE EVERY WHERE, I'LL GO TO MY SPOT IN THE AFTERNOON AND LEAVE WIT TWO PAIR....LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
CAUSE OF THAT I STOPPED THINK'IN BOUT 'EM FOR A WEEK AND A HALF BEFORE DEC.23...LOL
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Okay we get it numbnuts. No need for all the smileys and the damn caps lock

x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom