*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody I know has a size 10 and is looking to trade for 10.5 or 11. Please PM me if anyone is interested. Specifically someone in SoCal. Mods please moveif this is in the wrong place.

BAN DUDE WITH THE FALSE INFO!

That is totally not funny..and messes with the integrity of this site and the members that share REAL INFO. Can't be coming online and spreading stupidrumors just to laugh.

Seriously LAME.

This iss dude is wrecking havoc in niketalk.
laugh.gif

This is exactly why niketalk >>>>> iss

Full of lames.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

laugh.gif

Full of lames.

smh.gif
ISS was down for a bit today too right? Too much hype from the SJ's must have crashed the server.

Originally Posted by agold1002

im really happy i traded a pair of space jams for 2009 true blues and $125
laugh.gif
thats the route im about to take...just put the money i had for the space jams towards a pair of true blues

Originally Posted by itsjusme51

laugh.gif
thats the route im about to take...just put the money i had for the space jams towards a pair of true blues
HA HA!!! Get out my head fam. That's what I am probably gonna do. Need a pair of white III's more than I need these SJ's.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

laugh.gif

Full of lames.

smh.gif
ISS was down for a bit today too right? Too much hype from the SJ's must have crashed the server.

Yeah.

Dude changed his avy too, so we don't recognize him.
laugh.gif

But yeah,

still waiting on restocks.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Any updates on people buying them online on Finshline.com?
yea... the size 15 i ordered for my boy says processing as the status.
but i called and they said it was ready to be shipped but UPS had already left so it will ship monday.

did you do regular shipping or a faster one?
regular shipping.

hmm, i forgot to call, but i did get a confirmation, just not the shipping track, yet, i just want to get them.

Just got my 2nd pair from http://www.snipesshop.de/alle-schuhe-c-1.html
$215 shipped from Germany isnt bad at all!! I could have waited around for a possible restock but its not worth risking again IMO because no one really knowsif or when a restock will happen!! Props to WHOEVER the first person was to mention snipe!! I think the site may be sold out now because of the NTers thatswooped in. Now when you click on the spacejams it doesnt give you an option to choose a size any longer!! But I did get conformation on my size 10(44 in euro)order!!

Originally Posted by thashoes

$215 shipped from Germany isnt bad at all!! I could have waited around for a possible restock but its not worth risking again IMO because no one really knows if or when a restock will happen!! Props to WHOEVER the first person was to mention snipe!! I think the site may be sold out now because of the NTers that swooped in. Now when you click on the spacejams it doesnt give you an option to choose a size any longer!! But I did get conformation on my size 10(44 in euro) order!!
props but i cant read this in german, and i know they have me size, damn

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Just got these for my son today! AWESOME!!!

Love The Bottom's!!!

dcnovdec2009097.jpg

Your son is fly, mane. I admire you for hooking him up. You already know a lot of parents don't do this for their children for whatever reasons...whether legitimate or illegitimate. It's not even about the money or the material. It's about the principal. If you keep this up, his self-esteem is gonna be kinda cridaaazy...he's going to be baggin' breezies left and right and become the CEO of a major company. :smile: Hey...it can happen.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by itsjusme51

laugh.gif
HA HA!!! Get out my head fam. That's what I am probably gonna do. Need a pair of white III's more than I need these SJ's.

yeah man, this is too much....i was on here release date night and one dude in here said this post would probably go to 250+.....we're looking at 400 bysaturday...too much. i figure with xmas coming tomorrow, take the money i had, the money ill get. cop the true blues and if they restock in january likeeveryones saying get them then, if not...i got a pair of crisp iii's that arent releasing over here anytime soon. win/win

Originally Posted by aadduubb

$215 shipped from Germany isnt bad at all!! I could have waited around for a possible restock but its not worth risking again IMO because no one really knows if or when a restock will happen!! Props to WHOEVER the first person was to mention snipe!! I think the site may be sold out now because of the NTers that swooped in. Now when you click on the spacejams it doesnt give you an option to choose a size any longer!! But I did get conformation on my size 10(44 in euro) order!!
http://www.freetranslation.com/ will help translate.
i almost ordered but i decided against it... imma just chill on my 2 pairs and wait for bgrades to drop

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Just got these for my son today! AWESOME!!!

Love The Bottom's!!!

dcnovdec2009097.jpg

Your son is fly, mane. I admire you for hooking him up. You already know a lot of parents don't do this for their children for whatever reasons...whether legitimate or illegitimate. It's not even about the money or the material. It's about the principal. If you keep this up, his self-esteem is gonna be kinda cridaaazy...he's going to be baggin' breezies left and right and become the CEO of a major company. :smile: Hey...it can happen.

Im sorry but that is just plain ignorant. Dude is a very good father for hooking up his son with J's dont get me wrong, but a kid can do the exact samething with any brand on their feet. Just look at these ghetto #%! parents that only buy their kids the latest Jordans but keep them in the street day and nightand cant barely put a plate on the table. And when they grow up, they are gonna be the dudes on the corner you see today. It takes more than a pair of J'sto raise ones self-esteem.

ILHE1S- This is nothin towards you man, props to you for hookin ur lil man up

so i ordered mine online about 5am the release day and i got a order confirmation on fnl but for some reason it doesnt show on my atm card that i purchasedit...i didnt get a shipping confirmation either. does that mean i dont get the shoes? i mean how can i get an order confirmation and not have my debit cardcharged?
thanks

Originally Posted by aadduubb

Yo.. just pull up a seperate window and use google translator. Copy and paste whatever you cant read and it will translate it for you!! it took a min to getused to, but it went smooth as butter!! You do have to create an account with them first though! And thats just choosing a username and password type thing!Good Luck Yo!!

Originally Posted by WJuN15

so i ordered mine online about 5am the release day and i got a order confirmation on fnl but for some reason it doesnt show on my atm card that i purchased it...i didnt get a shipping confirmation either. does that mean i dont get the shoes? i mean how can i get an order confirmation and not have my debit card charged?
thanks
yo its been discussed... but just use some common sense and call finishline about the order.
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom