*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cangn

When is the restock of these usually take place?
fnl usually restocks the monday after a saturday release. You can try calling the eastbay number. sometimes you can luck out that way.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

My question is what will be the hot shoe for next year. Last year was the 11/ 12 pack. There were people that said they rather had the sj in that pack. Jordan turns around drops the sj's. these last two years have made for interesting sneaker shopping.
I would guess Concords or XIIIs.

Originally Posted by KG21

My question is what will be the hot shoe for next year. Last year was the 11/ 12 pack. There were people that said they rather had the sj in that pack. Jordan turns around drops the sj's. these last two years have made for interesting sneaker shopping.

the concords may bring out the beasts and I dont see any XIII's bringing out the beasts.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

How do you guys notice these very small and hard-to-spot imperfections? It's not like someone is going to be walking down the street and say, "hey, your heel tab is off!" or "hey, you have small balls on the foam!". C'mon mannn..

pretty easy you look at the picture! its not hard to spot at all it jumped out the screen when i saw it

it doesn't matter who's gonna spot it in the street if the cut is off your foot might feel a lil different walking in them....the excess from theinjection points is something prolly 90% of pairs have everyone saw that from the get go so you pretty much knew to expect that, but that cut off is somethingi haven't noticed before makes me wanna look at mine again esp at 175+tax

FNL website is always HORRIBLE for getting orders out because they don't have a wharehouse that inventory is kept in. They ship directly from their stores.A lot of people will not get what they ordered on Wednesday. Even if they got a confirmation. Only way to really tell if you're getting your pair is toactually receive a tracking number from them. Good luck though.

How do you guys notice these very small and hard-to-spot imperfections? It's not like someone is going to be walking down the street and say, "hey, your heel tab is off!" or "hey, you have small balls on the foam!". C'mon mannn..

exactly!!! i swear some people here are just in over there heads with this stuff.

They want everything to be perfect like it's Burger King or something. Just like a girl. They want her to be perfect when in reality nothing is perfect.Well at least nothing I've seen.

That's what I'm saying. A flaw in the cut of the shoe or a discrepancy/cosmetic defect is not going to make your foot bent, hurt, mutated, or whatever.Just wear the damn shoes you paid for and be happy you can afford them. There are kids and even adults in this country that can't even feed themselves.

now if your shoes are falling apart or have a chi chi on the inside that bothers you, it's a different story.

Not to get all preachy but, its ridiculous to complain about a shoe that is MASS produced by a company for a bunch of people with the cash.

FNL website is always HORRIBLE for getting orders out because they don't have a wharehouse that inventory is kept in. They ship directly from their stores. A lot of people will not get what they ordered on Wednesday. Even if they got a confirmation. Only way to really tell if you're getting your pair is to actually receive a tracking number from them. Good luck though.

FNL does have a wharehouse and it is in Indiana. They dont dip into store inventory until their warehouse is sold out.

^ says the dude who couldn't wait to change his avy cuffin' w/ his space jams

relax people we all know these are far from perfect but i'll be damned if you don't feel a difference when wearing them

FNL website is always HORRIBLE for getting orders out because they don't have a wharehouse that inventory is kept in. They ship directly from their stores. A lot of people will not get what they ordered on Wednesday. Even if they got a confirmation. Only way to really tell if you're getting your pair is to actually receive a tracking number from them. Good luck though.

FNL has a wharehouse

FNL does have a wharehouse and it is in Indiana. They dont dip into store inventory until their warehouse is sold out.

Thanks I'm waiting for shipping info on mine and I ordered at 11:30

I'm gonna to give like 13 places a call on Saturday, and see whats up. I don't think there are that many people in Georgia that give a damn aboutsneakers, especially places that are located in predominantly white neighborhood.

I think the fact is, we pay top dollar for shoes that are supposed to be elite and follow a tradition of perfection. I had OG black and red XI's that hadnone of these flaws, nor do the ones I picked up off eBay a couple months ago. Why is it so hard for JB to do things the right way as they used to in the goodol' days? It's weird how shoes a 1/3 of this price have none of these flaws, hell, fake Jordan's have less production flaws than the crap JBreleases today. We complain because we have high expectations and there's nothing wrong with that. JB needs to stop cutting corners and get back toit's roots.

Got mine on RD at Akin here in Chicago.

Haha I haven't been in the JB forum in a longgggg time.

I remember being so entertained coming in these release threads and reading people's experiences from camping out and all of that..

ordered my 2 pairs from footlocker, like alot of other poster this is the 1st pair of Jays that ive bought in about 4/5 years

Originally Posted by KG21

My guess will be the Chicago X's! This will be fire. Special box, promotion, and hype would make this crazy... IMO.

Originally Posted by ny kickz

Originally Posted by Fresh23

nike town ny restocked today

Are you serious?
130 pairs I was there. IMO I think they restock again because the demand is bonkers .
pimp.gif
NTLA better restock asap. i need my 2nd pair of 15's. maybe a 3rd pair if i can get a hold of em

Originally Posted by CEDavII

Originally Posted by Fresh23

nike town ny restocked today

Are you serious?
130 pairs I was there. IMO I think they restock again because the demand is bonkers .
pimp.gif
NTLA better restock asap. i need my 2nd pair of 15's. maybe a 3rd pair if i can get a hold of em

did NTLA have a raffle system or was it first come first serve?

Just sold mine on Ebay $270 shipped.

Not impressed at all.

I fell for the hype.

I hope the KobeV's live up.

< FNL does have a wharehouse and it is in Indiana. They dont dip into store inventory until their warehouse is sold out.

this is true

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

Do guys really need a whole size bigger, because they run small? Im looking for a 13.5, but i don't want to buy a 14 if they are going to be too big?

AYE BRO, IMA KEEP IT 100% WITH YOU, GET A SZ 14! IF UR NORMAL SIZE IS 13.5 14 WILL FEEL LOVELY. I GOT A 12 IN THE CDP XI'S AND I SOLD 2 OF MY PACKS JUSTBECAUSE THE XI'S WERE TOO DA%N TIGHT. SCOOPED UP 12.5'S IN SPACE JAMS AND MY FEET FEEL LIKE THEIR GETTING RUBBED DOWN BY BEYONCE AND ALICIAKEYS-PERFECT AND SIMPLY AMAZING!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom