*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yall think this matches up with the Spacejams?

product.jsp

Originally Posted by thakickboss

ordered red/white 12's on 19th from eastbay.
left to go out of town on the 19th and came back today.
12's were left on my front door on the 22nd according to UPS.
I was lucky to get an order confirmation for the Space Jams i ordered from the footaction site.
To my surprise they said they arrived at my front door on the 24th. when i wasn't expecting them until after Christmas.
Came home today thinking I had two pairs of shoes waiting for me, but nothing was there. I didn't panic because i thought maybe my neighbors were nice and got them from my porch or the UPS driver just didn't leave them.
So i talk to my neighbors and they never pick them up and called UPS and they said the driver would have just left them and not taking them back.
Called Footaction and they said they would contact UPS and do a product search, and did the same with eastbay.
Eastbay is just sending me another pair of 12's because they are in stock. As we all know there are no more space jams in stock to send out.
So I'm pissed now, somebody STOLE two pairs of shoes off my front porch. I don't even live in a bad neighborhood or anything.
I thought i was lucky and happy cuz my order went through and i was going to get the spacejams. but it turns out i won't get them after all.

anybody else got packages stolen when they werent home? because its never happened to me before.

Why do people say that? Anything can be stolen in any neighborhood. Especially around Christmas time. People are hungry. It wasn't your fault though. Itwas UPS's fault IMO.

Damn, that's really messed up. What's even more messed up is that you wont get your money back or some replacements for that matter. If footaction isnice, they will offer merchandise credit, which I doubt. I hope you get reimbursed. Good luck.

How is it UPS' fault? Your grimey @+* neighbors or someone in the neighborhood who jacked your SJ's are to blame.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

the amount of space jams on ebay right now.

roll.gif

Yeah, its crazy. There are atleast 1500+ pairs on there right now.

Same people trying to resell these will be in their feelings when the VI's and the copper foams drop. Neither will be GR.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by cangn

I think the resellers bought up all the XI's, not the true consumers, hence the reason why it seem so hype up. I had like 4 sold on ebay for $350+, but none pay. Probably resellers bidding on my stuff to make the price look like its going well.

Na a lot of people are out to mess up the ebay auctions its best to make a 2nd chance offer but if you get hit by 1-2 scammers on the same auction might as well write it off and make sure you dont get stung with ebay fees.
Even thought I agree the direction of this thread is like a runaway train headed toward an orphanage.... I'll bite since I'm bored...
this thread is sooooo going downhill...a few of us here are along for the ride...

with reselling...common sense dictates you would do it right...you would look at current auctions which ended and price your pairs around there...
there were pairs getting shill bid up to 700+ as well as one god aweful auction going for $1200+ ....original I's from '85 are in that range ( a littlemore actually) but you get the point...

I had 2 11.5's ....I put it on eBay and SET A BIN price and required immediate payment when checking out...that forces who ever wants to buy it, they haveto pay for it upfront...

I really do believe this thread is primarily full of folks whose age ends in *ager.....this is ridiculous....we need to get back on track...

how 'bout that patent leather cut.....

how about the release and the shirts to match....

how bout them yankees....
anything....

Glad to see the prices on Ebay going down and hopefully some people who really appreciate the kicks or just want them and were shut out of the RD due to theinsanity of it all will be able to get some.

This thread is thankfully calming down a little bit too. Very nice. Doesn't seem like a whole lot of people are happy with their SJ's and the qualityetc. I got my little girl a pair and of course they look fresh on her. Kids shoes are kids shoes. Wish I would have been able to get the family pack likefam 50+ pages back did.

wink.gif

I love my 09 Space Jams. I mean, some of y'all knew what y'all was getting into when you bought these shoes, so why complain now? I mean, it's nota secret that JB's quality sucks, so you should've saved your time and money and just went for the 2000 pair off the jump. Why even buy the 2009 pairand then complain?

Glad to see the prices on Ebay going down and hopefully some people who really appreciate the kicks or just want them and were shut out of the RD due to theinsanity of it all will be able to get some.

This thread is thankfully calming down a little bit too. Very nice. Doesn't seem like a whole lot of people are happy with their SJ's and the qualityetc. I got my little girl a pair and of course they look fresh on her. Kids shoes are kids shoes. Wish I would have been able to get the family pack likefam 50+ pages back did.

wink.gif

all they needed to do was fix the 23 on the back and fix the foot cushion....if those were straight i would have had a much easier time spending the $175because the shoe itself looks great

My Order for Finishline "still processing" did anyone call today and were told that they weren't going to get their space jam?

any restocks yet. i called every niketown today and none of them have had any restocks other than chi and ny but they sold out on thursday.

^^^^^They told me wait until Monday. Warehouse is closed on the weekends. If the orders are not shipped by Tuesday, they probably never will unless they get are-stock.

Is the 23 on the back of the 2000 SJ's screenprinted like it is on the 2009 SJ's or is it stitched?

I am surprised that so many people are having problems with their Finishline order. I guess I am one of the lucky ones. After placing my order I received allmy confirmations. I wish you all luck, I am pretty sure FNL will come through.

Yall heard of people putting clear tape on the bottom of their 11s to prevent yellowing when they walk outside?
laugh.gif

Or, holding your shoes in your hand when outside and only wearing them indoors to limit yellowing
laugh.gif

Dude's are ODing.

If your FNL order doesn't have a shipment confirmation by now, chances are you're not getting anything. You will be waiting for DAYS. Trust me, I hadthis issue with the XX3's. I was incredibly mad at their way of doing business. Getting people's hopes up. I will never shop from FNL again.

My guy got a few pairs from the NT Chicago on Wednesday and then again on Thursday. It pays to work for the city of Chicago.

Yours never looked like that because they were never produced as a GR with a blue sole like that
smile.gif
but I do know what you mean. Also another way to tell if a shoe is as clean as they appear in a flash applied picture, look at the reflection if there is one and that will usually tell you what the sole really looks like, as you can see in these, the soles are clearly that dingy clear/green/yellow color.

Yeah...yeah...yeah.....
laugh.gif
I was just looking at my 2000stoday comparing them to the 09s and got sad to see how yellow my 2000 soles were.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Im gonna say u never seen the SJ 2000 retro in person. The 2009 are straight garbage compared to the 2000. There are thousands of SJ 2000s that have been taken care of and tocked and have way more ice on the soles than these. Dude check the pic above they already looked yellowed
1z2f910.jpg

I guarantee every single sneakerhead would take these 2000s over the 09's

These are definitely sea glow I've seen this pic before & that can be the lighting from the flash because mine are so icey, but everyone has
there opinions 2000 XI SJ or 2009 XI SJ, as long as they look good I'm fine with that.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

for those waiting on FNL...we do not have a warehouse...all orders that are shipped are fulfilled from other stores...
Someone tried telling me that there was a wharehouse somewhere in butt^%#$ Iowa or Indiana or something.. yea ok.

I hate their way of doing business and their customer service SUCKS even worse than their order fulfillment. When they pick up the phone it sounds likethey're busy watching TV or chatting online. One dude even sounded like he was eating while talking to me. lol gah damn.

When FNL order tracking say still processing they are searching for stores with the item as far as the Space Jams go either wait for a re-stock if there is oneor spend that 175.00 on something else because it doesnt look to good i feel your pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom