The New Swag Surf

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by Futuristic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nothing will ever touch Swag Surfin though

FLY shoulda dropped Bands as their 2nd single, it was around HBCU Homecoming season too smh, now they gotta start all over and regain buzz.
I think Gotta Be had potential, KE did WORK on that album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FLY shoulda dropped Bands as their 2nd single, it was around HBCU Homecoming season too smh, now they gotta start all over and regain buzz.
I think Gotta Be had potential, KE did WORK on that album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looking straight like zombies up in the vid but this dance>jerking/cat daddy ima atlanta native btw
grin.gif

looking straight like zombies up in the vid but this dance>jerking/cat daddy ima atlanta native btw
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Gawt Damb I hate the eastside.
dont say that...but i hate when this song come on, mainly cause i cant tell wat the dance is. everytime i see folks beef it up it just look like they rockin side to side wit the music, i dont see no real dance

dont say that...but i hate when this song come on, mainly cause i cant tell wat the dance is. everytime i see folks beef it up it just look like they rockin side to side wit the music, i dont see no real dance

Originally Posted by eashawty

This. What exactly are they trying to do?

Originally Posted by eashawty

This. What exactly are they trying to do?

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I NEVER dance in the club, but I cant front.....I beefed it up in velvet room last night. Cute chick asked me to teach her. 
pimp.gif

what up son
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I NEVER dance in the club, but I cant front.....I beefed it up in velvet room last night. Cute chick asked me to teach her. 
pimp.gif

what up son
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"MY TRUMPS LOUD LIKE THE BAND... COUCH LAX LIKE THE BAND...

AIKMAN... FRANKLIN..."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"MY TRUMPS LOUD LIKE THE BAND... COUCH LAX LIKE THE BAND...

AIKMAN... FRANKLIN..."

Back
Top Bottom