The New Swag Surf

"I wear my hat bent so I can block the sun"
indifferent.gif

this song is so simple it sound old as hell. if u from atl, this %@$% remind me of "poole palace" & all them other lil local songs that was comin out for a min back then

this song is so simple it sound old as hell. if u from atl, this %@$% remind me of "poole palace" & all them other lil local songs that was comin out for a min back then

this is exactly the same as the #!# that Dem Franchise Boyz, D4L, Gucci Mane, etc. have put out and became club bangers.  It literally sounds the same
laugh.gif

this is exactly the same as the #!# that Dem Franchise Boyz, D4L, Gucci Mane, etc. have put out and became club bangers.  It literally sounds the same
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

03-07, when everybody had a dance and a 3 or 4 letter "clique/group"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by romedadude

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ABG,YUG, jhfdjfhs

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ABG,YUG, jhfdjfhs

Originally Posted by cartune

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ABG,YUG, jhfdjfhs
don't forget the airbrushed T's and matching Forces to go along with it. And I come back home and them same n's ain't doin !!+*.
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ABG,YUG, jhfdjfhs
don't forget the airbrushed T's and matching Forces to go along with it. And I come back home and them same n's ain't doin !!+*.
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ABG,YUG, jhfdjfhs
black mob, the fam & all them lil @*%%%%...meet me at the megaplex & $!@# 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ABG,YUG, jhfdjfhs
black mob, the fam & all them lil @*%%%%...meet me at the megaplex & $!@# 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom