* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Any time Jason.
laugh.gif

You know I'm kidding man. Better late than never I've always said. Can't believe you'releaving SC already. Seems like you just got here.
ohwell.gif

Looks like Greencelt and myself will be representing for Team SC in a little bit . . .

chickFilA.jpg

*EDIT*

2043-fail-camera.jpg

smh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
<------ I felt all of these emotions in the past 9 hours or so.

What up teamsters..... yea, i know its been a while..... ive been superbusy with the baby....in any case, we're in houston right now for his baptism and Iwill be here until Monday or Tuesday... well, jhob said to keep informed of any deals that i run across....

soooo... everything out here right now is about what you would see in SC except for Premium Goods which does consignment.. so you would have to tell me what tolook for....other than that, there is a Houston Premium Outlet which houses a True Religion Outlet... jeans are approximately 40-45% off... Mens and Womens...for guys they have about three styles with decent size runs... "XXX" looks like a slim, "Logan" appears to be a regular fit, and"Joey" looks like a flared fit. (If you are unsure, you can go to Saks downtown or style exchange in Mt Pleasant to see what you like) if anyonewants some just paypal me $150. Also, i think marshalls or tjmaxx in mt pleasant carries one or two sizes of "Joey" for about $100 or so... but theflared cut is very...ummmm.... "European"

Warning: if you dont know how TR fits on you, then proceed at your own risk. the company leans towards a vintage personal fit and each of the eight-or-sostyles fits VERY different from the next. so, try them at Style Exchange or Saks first. even though you wont be shelling out $275-$318, a buck-fitty is still alot of money to blow on something that doesnt fit.

I'll see you there then!

Today @ Suite Sole . . .

10i8lzt.jpg

In case you didn't see it on the last page . . .

2lblzsm.jpg

Today's the day!

yoooo my boyy got banned!!! that sucks major lolis...pops that is.

neway apparently ty is banned for a month??? for selling outside of the buy/sell forum

so now i am the official suite sole spokesperson lmao jk not at all....

neway....

ron- ahh the 350z always loved the body on it...is the performance just as sexxxy?...i forgot you were a fellow yota owner as well (stick or automatic) and asfar as your move goes....as long as your name is up there i expect to see you every now and then lol

marty- by some odd spell i didnt check my facebook for like four weeks or so but thanks for the heads up

Jason-NOOOOOO!!!! who am i going to give endless drinks to at the parties now...we will never replace your botomless cup.
tired.gif

will-GOOD LOOKIN in advance for this super secret future pick up
eek.gif

TEAM- my next pick-up is truly amazing imo, i dont own a pair of these and ive been wanting a pair for a lil while now, but this pair in particular are prettyrare and exclusive i haven't had a pick-up like this prolly since Richard Simmons was straight...meaning never.

pics coming soon....
happy.gif

a76356b1ef226b46d20849ca0b7c46439b52cf8.pjpg

eek.gif

I love the way these 16.5 turned out. If they drop a white/navy colorway i'm all over them.

Ryan- My Toyota is automatic. BTW.. I am typing from my new office at Palmer as we speak.
laugh.gif

Free Ty!

yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

whats good everybody?...

kinda slow the last couple days

ty banned? damn

holla

bbuurr!!!

lmao wow ron finally huh. thats good man, a nice change of scenery slightly.

those are another rare breed of team jordans that i just might end up liking.

wutup mo

that super secret pick-up may just remain a secret if things dont go right in the next 24....
eyes.gif

ohhh and i finally tricked paypal into giving me an account! buying and selling for the...lets just hope forwins.

Originally Posted by greencelt06

ohhh and i finally tricked paypal into giving me an account! buying and selling for the...lets just hope for wins.
it's scammin' season better watch out
nerd.gif

KG
eyes.gif
smh.gif
....Greg to UM
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

LOL.

wth, ty is a criminal now? :]

but in other news, buying a tech deck a couple weeks ago might've been the best decision i've made in awhile. sad? nawhh.
all i do now. brings me back to the old days.
also, i got a new tattoo. pics later (no ron). but everyone should go to Holly's Body Canvas on redbank rd in goose creek (don't go to scummerville!)and tell em curtis sent ya. kthanks.

oh yeah, and shooz...well, they're still shooz!

sup.

WOWWWW curt posted ohh happy day! wutup man?

exec- scammin season started about 2years ago(when paypal was scammin me) when i first tried to get a paypal and it kept saying i already had one
they have the worst customer service ever they were no help at all.

aand wutsup with that all white 12....sounds and looks like a bad idea im hoping im missing a point on that one....

P.S.- since ty isnt here to say it...just a reminder that Kulture Klash is this Saturday $10 in advance and 5more at the door hit him up for details...

White/Red XII and Black/Red XII!

Awww man, Christmas is gonna be nice this year!

Whooooo!

Both of them - size 10.5!

Aren't Space Jams retroing, too?

all white 12's? lol.....

white/red 12's hells yea....

whats good ryan finally got a paypal myself, hopefully i can
start gettin the hang of that whole "thing"...

mike o what up homie!!!

Ron holla at me woe!!...

pimp.gif
White/Red XII.

They can keep those all white XII. No comment on the black/red joints yet.

Space jams will release in 09 too.
happy.gif

No pick-ups for me recently, i'm just waiting for the blue Griffeys to drop now, and those OG orange/blue Bo jackson trainers

Back
Top Bottom