* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Neither series is over, but it's looking more and more like a Laker Orlando final. Eh, not what I expected, but being a NBA fan I'll tune inregardless.

7bb263a124de04322c517d9fe43c13c63f33aadd.jpg

thanks fellas

Ty did you do the website?

True Blue 3's $140 supposedly a global quickstrike at the end of August(whatever that means
eyes.gif
)

Suite Sole Consignment.
eek.gif

That's MAJOR. Gus aint playin at all.

Nice Nubucks exec. Anyone else plan on grabbing them this Saturday?

whats good everybody? long time no talk...

ty- damn consignment?... thats whats up
devil.gif
smokin.gif

ron- you scooping the nubuck 12's?, you hear anything from the "spot"?...

stan- whats up homie!!!!

Nah Maurice I'm not grabbin the Nubucks this weekend. My initial pair from the online release a few years ago are still in excellentcondition. btw.. I am going there this weekend to see what's good.

LeBron.
pimp.gif
He's got 2 more games to win all byhimself.

Exec - I didn't build the actual website, but I did shoot all of the product.

Ron - I'm glad we finally got consignment going on. It was originally suppose to be for the physicalstore, but that was shot down by our Nike rep. So, we revamped the idea and brought it to the rest of the world.

Mo - Yessir! Definitely keep an eye out on some of the gems that will make it onto the site.
wink.gif

For anyone who wants to purchase something from the consignment section, just let me know. This way youdon't pay for shipping and what not.

well i'll be the first to state this.....

NUGGETS GOT THERE A___ HANDED TO THEM!!!

dudes aint show up at all mane
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

dudes aint show up at all mane
mad.gif
Basically.

you don't deserve to when you play like that.

pathetic
smh.gif
yea i was really rooting with them too but weak defense and stupid shoots told there story

this was also the game where we was supposed to see if melo could step up... maybe next season

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

For Now...

USA NikeTalk Peeps better be really nice to your Canadian NT'ers.

If you want the hook up that is.

Either that or get your gas money in hand and cross the border up North.

Don't expect these to drop anytime soon in the U.S. for now.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

For Now...

USA NikeTalk Peeps better be really nice to your Canadian NT'ers.

If you want the hook up that is.

Either that or get your gas money in hand and cross the border up North.

Don't expect these to drop anytime soon in the U.S. for now.

smh.gif

WHAT!!!

JB, i've seen it all....
indifferent.gif

It's cool. This is probably just a tactic JB is going to try out. Let other peoplebesides the US have a chance to get these, and build hype that way. We as Americans are pretty greedy if you think about it, so they're going to exposethat. Then, they'll drop them at a later time, sit back, watch, and laugh as we all go crazy to buy them. 3-4 months after they drop here,"b-grades" will surface at outlets.

nerd.gif

Wait a second, I almost forgot . . .

fe2444b3b50e8499733a139b0fe3aae6-getty-87746201ml096_cleveland_cav.jpg

b92819fb3f1f43bc7aa41823db70cc83-getty-87746201ml095_cleveland_cav.jpg

hahaha all this basketball talk is hilarious seeing as i do not have ageneral care about it as long as the lakers lose

consignment finally!!! i remember before the store opened and tyler and i were discussing it with gus and that darn nikerep shot it down like
duck hunt

i question that rep sometimes lol, but all is good now im glad to see it done and the website up and running with thesmoothness
pimp.gif

as for tb 3's by august my feeling for them may come back, but right now my focus is elsewhere.
(wearable 6's...weekend car, bday benefit,blk/cement 3's)
p.s.- thanks to ty for the heads up on that steal... here is a hint
wink.gif
hahahahaa

Ryan - I'll go ahead and be the first to make the prediction on here, and say Lakersin 7 games. Anyway, damn that rep. We have consignment on our online shop, and they can't say anything about that. <Diddy>Take that, takethat...eh-eh eh-eh!</Diddy>

You're welcome with that steal, sir.
wink.gif

If you wear a 9, 9.5, 10, 11.5, or 12, then you should definitely check out the 1st link in my sig. ThePurple Canvas AF1's have already been sold, so don't sleep!

Back
Top Bottom