* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by greencelt06

i do not have a general care about it as long as the lakers lose

+1

nba_a_redick_sq_300.jpg

how many UNC players are in the finals
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
At the start of this season, Duke led every Division 1 school with the most players on an NBA roster. If that isn't surprising to you, how about the number seven, the number of former Duke players that were on an NBA playoff team this year.

tongue.gif

^^
Depending on your age maybe Broadway at the Beach, House of Blues, the newly renamed music themed amusement park, etc. They also have Tanger Outlets and a nicesized mall for u to visit as well....

Originally Posted by biggestcheeze

Im coming to SC this weekend Im stayin in north myrtle beach is there and sights or shops i should look for. thanks

Coastal Grand Mall is pretty cool, the outlets on 17 have Under Armour and Polo and the other outlets near Hard Rock Park have Nike.

House of Blues is nice, checked out Darius Rucker there last Saturday. Best concert I've been to in a loooong time.

What's up guys,

I'm going to be in Hilton Head on business next week - is the Nike outlet in Hilton Head worth stopping by? Do they ever get any Jordans/Kobes/Lebrons?

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

What's up guys,

I'm going to be in Hilton Head on business next week - is the Nike outlet in Hilton Head worth stopping by? Do they ever get any Jordans/Kobes/Lebrons?

Thanks in advance!

I believe it closed down was remodeled in 2007.

Haven't been since then.

whats going on SC...looking forward to visiting Charleston sometime at the end of June
smokin.gif

oh..

how many UNC players are in the finals
nerd.gif

the same number as now relevant duke grads who have won a national championship and lead the ACC in scoring there are

Originally Posted by Executive76

At the start of this season, Duke led every Division 1 school with the most players on an NBA roster. If that isn't surprising to you, how about the number seven, the number of former Duke players that were on an NBA playoff team this year.

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! nice
i just miss out on ndc damn if i wasn't on ebay i would have copped
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

^ Not sure if you still live in NC, but they did drop at Niche in Charlotte.
yeah i heard they would get them...3 hours away for me though

Stan - Don't feel bad man. Getting a pair off of NDC would be like winning thelottery.

AJ - Yeah, it's 3 hours from me as well. I had nothing else to do though, so I didn't mindmaking the trip.

pimp.gif
Yeezy's are so dope Ty. I still want theblack/pink joints. Wife may grab a pair for me off the bay for my birthday next month.
happy.gif

No new pick ups for me as of late. I'm layin low til my son gets here in a couple of weeks. Once he's good, then I can focus on me. ( being grownsucks!)

There is a bunch of Jordan I releasing next month, and I do want that 60+ pack bad. Might be my first JB purchase since god knows when.

exec- I'm all over those posites next spring. Bout time they brought them back out.

Stan- whats good fam?

AJ - The release went really smooth. I unfortunately couldn't get any sleep, butit's all good. Bobby brought donuts and coffee in the morning for us, so that was really nice.

Ron - Thanks man. I still need to complete the set, so I'll have to grab those black/pinks joints atsome point. I just can't justify spending $600+ on them at the moment since they crease so easily. The quality on the Zen's and Net's aredefinitely superior when it comes to quality.

Marty - Thanks dude. Good luck with finding a pair. It's like finding a golden ticket to WillieWonka's Chocolate Factory.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom