* The New TEAM SC Official post *

No I didn't I was actually looking forward to that pair until I saw the fuzzyswoosh
sick.gif
then I decided to give itthe Ariza treatment and let it walk
wink.gif

anywho....

n536eb.jpg

Feb 2010...

usually not a fan of gold kicks but these might be purchased

Those "Laker" I's are a disappointment. Starting with the strap, and endingwith the swoosh. The metallic purple I's on the other hand, those are nice. Of course though, it's an International release.
eyes.gif

I'm definitely feeling the "Copper" Foams. They are I'm praying they're nothing like the Eggplants. So, I guess it's time to bother the connects.

So, our rep came by, and honestly the girls have a stronger selection this time. However, our temporaryrep(who was our original rep), is letting us chose from the urban catalogs now too. Unfortunately, the urban catalogs are not nearly as strong as they werefor holiday this year.

Here are some of the highlights from what I remember:

- A new Blazer model: Looks like your regular Blazer hi, but it has velcro straps going all the way up. There was a red and grey colorway, and we had to pick from one. Personally, the grey pair is more appealing. The whole shoe is pretty much 3M minus theswoosh, and the eyelets(which are a nice grey patent leather). The red version is all red patent---which is nice, but not as strong as the grey pair in myopinion.

- Nike Toki's: Now, I'm not sure if you guys have seen this model yet, but it's very clean. It's basically a vans chukka boot, but with a swoosh on the side. There's 3 new colorways coming out. A grey suede pair with blue accents(superdope), a black suede pair with lime green accents(nice as well), and a navy suede pair with pink accents(solid too).

- Air Structures: 2 new colorways that are pretty clean. One is a black/vivid pink/crimsoncolorway(solid), and a white/lime green/blue pair(which I'm definitely feeling).

- Another new model called the Nike Lunar Hyperventilate: All I have to say is super comfortable. Thecomfort alone is what sold me on these. The black/yellow colorway is beyond sick! It sort of reminds me of the Kobe 3, but definitely more appealing aesthetically speaking. The midsole is an all yellow lunar foam, and the black cage mesh sits on top of it.

Well, that's all I have. We could have ordered some of the uptempos that are coming out(originalblack/silver) and a black/red, but $160 is way too expensive---even for the die hard fans. Plus, stores like Foot Locker will get them, and we all know thatpeople will wait for the friends and family to get them or the 50% off if you have connects(which most of SC'ers do
laugh.gif
).

In other news, we just got in our nike shipment, and here's what all came in . . .

ultramarine1.jpg

nike-air-maxim-1-white-varsity-red-now-available-1.jpg

nike-air-max-90-huarache.jpg

pegasus-fall-2.jpg

nike-dunk-high-splatter-neutral-grey-hot-red-varsity-red-black-1.jpg

11waqom.jpg

*Size 10 & 13 are already gone in the 180's. 10.5 is pending too.

Also, 11.5 is already gone on the AM90 Current Huaraches---which are super comfortable I might add. Evenmore so than regular Currents.

Ty, I will definitely be looking at the AM 180s next week
grin.gif

great news on the toki also. VERY clean shoe

I'm not feeling that fuzzy swoosh either but I still gotta snatch them
ohwell.gif

Yea, Imma have to grab a couple pair of Toki's. Been feeling them for a min!

Those copper Foams go hard too! Can't wait!

It's a darker blue, but very close to purple. Our Nike rep saw them in person, and hethought they were purple. Either way, you can get a good idea when you drop by shop.

Metallic purple 1's
eek.gif
..... I need those somehow some way.

I picked up the Neon Uptempos along with a gang of Ralph Lauren stuff for me and my little dude. Came close to grabbing some Volt Air Max 09, but I decdied towait it out.

Now i'm just waiting for that 1 pack to drop this weekend. Those black/red 1 will get worn a lot.

2c735acce01e6245da9747fa07727e8e959f87c.pjpg

Set to drop in November. This colorway is
pimp.gif
Nike finally doin the SC Trainers the right way!

so....i tend to take hiaduses from nt which tends to make me miss out on things...

but honestly the most important thing that has been going on is the death of my favorite artist.

the memorial is today and i'm upset that i was suppose to be in LA but i am not, but i have been tuned in since 6am.....
tired.gif

in sneaker news i need SI6es!

Ryan what's good fam? Yea nothing drastic has changed in the shoe world.

"Its the same soup just re-heated."

My brother put me on to this drink a few minutes ago, and its
eek.gif

Firefly Sweet Tea + Simply Lemonade = My summer drink. I kept hearing about it, and payed it no attention. But this stuff is good!

In other news, Gucci's Fall collection is lookin pretty darn good.

That memorial service was definitely something else. I won't even lie, I was on theverge of shedding a few tears when Usher was performing and he started to break down. Anyway, Michael Jackson will truly be missed, but his legacy will liveon. I foresee a lot of people dressing up like the King of Pop this Halloween.

In sneaker related news, I pretty much have nothing new haha. Well, one thing, but that was for my girl. I'll have pics of that up in the next fewdays(no Ron).

roll.gif

Omar... what's up fam?

I decided to throw on my Neons today after work.

44935fa4eff360f9d2aa4bff0c61ab682622cb1.pjpg

Heck, I may take another WDYWT pic tomorrow.
laugh.gif
Who knows......

^ Nice AM1's, Exec. I'm considering on pulling the trigger on a pair myself, butI'm trying to wait and see if something else falls through or not . . .

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom