* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Thanks fellas still debating on copping the red pair...
nerd.gif

Apparently the purple metallic's aren't releasing in the US
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Those "Laker" I's are a disappointment. Starting with the strap, and ending with the swoosh. The metallic purple I's on the other hand, those are nice. Of course though, it's an International release.
eyes.gif

[img]http://static.yuku.com//domain...s/bypass/img/smileys/smokin.gif[/img] [/size]

Why am I not surprised?

If they did it to the True blue III, then everything else is fair game.
eyes.gif

Sad but true.

Ty- Da heck did you find a size "6"Yeezy?

Go get your discounted Alifes on Gilt . . .

[h2]Super DiscountedAlifes on Gilt now![/h2]
Gilt works only through invite only, so click the link above for an invite. I've purchased from Giltbefore, and everything is legit and works fine. Stuff sells out with the quickness on here though, and it only lasts a couple of days, so don't sleep!

Just picked up a pair of grey suede/canvas Alife Chukka's for $58, and retail is $150.
smokin.gif

Here's a quick glimpse of what they have instock for Alife . . .

med.jpg

med.jpg

med.jpg

med.jpg

med.jpg

med.jpg

med.jpg

Go get'em!

anyone been to the myrtle beach outlets recently?

found some good stuff there in the past, and ill be back down there for the week

Penny iis drop next Saturday WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! and its a week that i get paid now i gotta start search around here to see who's getting em

^Another "limited" shoe that I have to figure out a way to get since they are not GR "if" I really want them. Iam not paying over retail for these... no way. Good luck to those that want them. Nike is sooo wrong for making these a QS. Am I suprised?No.
laugh.gif

what da darnit is going on in here...i knew i saw a pig flying....ron postingpictures multiple times lol unheard of.

nice find ty...please tell me you didnt buy them too, or that she's paying you back lol, if not she must becorrin's little sister.

did anyone pick up the 1's last weekend i think?....i was so busy i forgot about them

went to the john legend concert instead GREAT show, anyone that throws a little prince in their set is alright with me lol.
just a few pics my mom took:

dont know of spots "near" myrtle just in myrtle beach and nopefairmont is gone thank nike

the new SB spot is continuim skate shop located next door to SUITE SOLE(47 1/2 Spring St.?) downtownchucktown.

Ryan - Woah-ohhhhh-ohhh-ohhhh, those pictures are very nice! Especially in comparison ofthe pics that we were getting from the ones we went to.
laugh.gif

Stan - Retiring from sneakers? I'm sorry to hear that, and to go out with the TK's . . .
tired.gif
. I predict that you won't be in retirement for a long time.

Martayy!! wutup man....

Ty- lmao its prolly cuz these folks weren't jacks and they actually allowed cameras, and we were only 10 rows back

stan- nice ones, but i guarantee you wont be retired lol

Back
Top Bottom