* The New TEAM SC Official post *

happy.gif
pimp.gif
Nice pick- up Stan.

My last pick up was the Scream green/white Air max 09..... man these joints are for real! I loved the 360's when they first came out, and these are even MORE comfortable than the 360's. Didn't think it would be possible but it is.

Do yourselves a favor and get at least 1 colorway of this shoe. You will not regret it.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

happy.gif
pimp.gif
Nice pick- up Stan.

My last pick up was the Scream green/white Air max 09..... man these joints are for real! I loved the 360's when they first came out, and these are even MORE comfortable than the 360's. Didn't think it would be possible but it is.

Do yourselves a favor and get at least 1 colorway of this shoe. You will not regret it.
no doubt. this color will be bought after the paycheck thursday...in addition to the foams

cool.

I am guessing no local spots will get the copper foams right? smh

Thank god for the internet.

What do you guys think bout the Jordan 2010???? I like them, but NOT the price..........

2010s are nice. 2009 played it safe with the design and ended up looking like a Team Jordan. The 2010 brings back that love/hate design stance... and i think theyre nice. but at that price... i can wait.

2010's will be copped if I see them for around $70. I may be willing to spend more on certain colorways

Still debating about going to the game tonight.

I was going to go tonight, but I have projects, quizzes, and exams all due the rest of this week.  Might as well be finals time.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DAtRENDSETTA843

^ I saw you in front of the music farm.Wale is mad cool  he signed my brother fitted.
Yea he was a cool brotha. It was wayyy more packed than i imagined it would be. i wish people came down to music farm more often. well at least hiphop artist 

Nice Gamecock combo up there with the XX3s.

I'll be in Columbia next Saturday for the baseball game vs. Duquesne.
Anyone going to Florence Footaction Saturday for the Coppers?

Don't have a snowball fight with no gloves and wearing Hawaii SB's...your hands will freeze and you will slip.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Info on that Gamecocks fitted 1stand15th?
nerd.gif

DE- I appreciate it man. I'm gonna try and make it to a baseball game once the weather heats up a bit. I heard the new stadium is
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Chico- I scooped one from the Finishline in the Columbiana Mall and I'm pretty sure they still have plenty. Finishline used to have them on their website too, but I don't see them on it anymore.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by DEpast

Got an extra Lebron VII All Star DZ sz 9.5 if anyone needs them.
Wish it was sz 9 I heard they fit 1/2 sz big
ohwell.gif

I may go try a pair on
nerd.gif

Im a true 9 but copped a 9.5 for my pair. After trying them on in store, I had to get the 9.5.

Going for crazy expensive on the bay, some upwards of $240.

Back
Top Bottom