* The New TEAM SC Official post *

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME AND MY @#%$ MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT DAMN IM OUT THERE IN THE FREEZEN COLD LOOKING FRESH AS HELL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!!!!!!!!!!! AND TRE OVER THERE LAUGHING YOU CRAZY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but its all good we made it man! Thank God!!!!!!!!!
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

http://www.myspace.com/jordanstudent45

Tre & Omar - I'm glad to hear you guys are ok. A lot more things come to perspective when you're involved in a threatening situation. Obviously, the most important thing is you're ok. Just listen to what your mom had to say and I'm sure you'll be ok. We all make make mistakes, but it's the people who learn from those mistakes that succeed. Hopefully I can see you & Omar this Saturday. Don't let it shake you up too much.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

what is up with this team and car accidents?!
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Man as long as you guys are alright that's all that matters.

From the looks of it, you and Omar are very lucky. Cars can be replaced, lives can't.

Omar- Did u cop anything from the Footaction outlet yesterday? Oh.. and those II retros are gonna be on Nike.com.
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Good to here y"all boys are ok. I have been in two wrecks since i started driving. my second was last year on my eighteenth birthday, the only thing that made the day any good was that it was thankgiving and i got my olives. Is there anything worth coppin comin out this weekend cause i am going to columbiana mall.

Ay Omar i got that bulls fitted to match the Aquas. i will post pictures when i get it. it should be here tomorrow.

Whats up team?
Tre&Omar- Dont know you guys that well but its good to see ya'll are okay
thats all that matter, Tre you'll be back on the road soon....

Team- On another note we all start somewhere as collectors
if not to hard to ask for, share the shoe that got you to love sneakers
here's mine.... Air Garnett 3
TeamS.Carolina

Yeah it was good seeing you too. i thought i was gonna see Tre the first Saturday it was open, but i didn't seen you out there.

Team SC- Black/ Red foams dropped today
Tre & Omar - stay safe on the road glad yall alright
Last night i was tore up drank my a** off im going to sleep
1zbxoqr.jpg
" />
2ue4arq.jpg
" />
souaer.jpg
" />
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

TeamS.Carolina

Thanks for the support guys. Omar and I are doing alright. Damn, Omar, we've literally been through it all, ups and downs.

From being broke with no jobs, to stacking paper, from copping shoes to missing releases, from no cars to wrecked cars. damn dude.

damn, first an accident, then y'all wanna post DS Garnett III's. man, what's up with that?

I'm fine, shaken up, but I'm fine.

Hopefully, I'll be able to save enough to get a new car.

Well, at least I saved $200 now that I don't have to get that part on my engine fixed.

"When something bad happens, something good always happens in return." - Chamillionaire - Mixtape Messiah 2 dvd. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

^^^^ Yo homie was that Garnett line supposed to be a shot? :smh:
smh.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Stan- Those Foams are decent, but I am gonna wait and pick them up later. However, I will be getting those Cactus joints ASAP. :lol:
laugh.gif

BigMo- Those Garnetts are really dope. And they are really comfy too. I had the white/royal blue-black colorway back in the days. my bread wasn't right by the time that colorway dropped.

I swear if I kept half the crap I played ball in, my collection would be nuts. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Ty- BTW... the "auction" is up to 125 bucks left right now with 4 hours left

Well i'm on the way to Finishline Citadel Mall to cop my Goadomes, (Nike Boots) I am gonna wear the crap out of these this winter.

Can you say beaters.... :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
Ty- BTW... the "auction" is up to 125 bucks left right now with 4 hours left......

Sniper man, sniper. That's all I'm going to say. Well, that and goodluck!

Well, the postman came by today.

Pictures to come . . . :wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

yea good to know that ya'll are all right but itl b better if i can actually have some luck in my size in columbia!!!
TeamS.Carolina

Steve and Barry's Polo x Polo Denim x Aqua VIII's :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

:rofl:
roll.gif
Y'all are some fools.

South Carolina will always find a way to loose a game. And their remaining schedule aint gonna be easy by no means.

Sidebar... Its me and the wife's first anniversary. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom