* The New TEAM SC Official post *

tyler- damn i would go half but the smallest size i wear is a 10.5 because i already have the og 13 in that colorway.

sckid- got it from ebay for $20

TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

nice pics ty if u can call it nice. but hopefully everything works out and i'll be there next semester. and hopefully my luck changes and this auction goes through (lets just say ron will be interested when pictures are posted)
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

yo what up team?...

tyler- would go half with you but i want both, love it or hate it i like the shadows
had the 13's in 4th grade... memories

stan- like i said before thats a dope hat, for a minute thought you had the playoffs
early...

p.s. Hard to kill was tight, gotta check out those mixtapes tho
peace

TeamS.Carolina

GreenIce- Good luck with winning your auction. I wonder what you're bidding on?

Chris- Yep.. Hard to Kill is my joint, and I need his mixtapes too. I will send you a list soon with prices for sure.

Those XIII are looking so good. And they are just the way I remember them., My OG pair.. the Hologram is sooo foggy. It looks like someone with bad breath breathed on them.

TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
It looks like someone with bad breath breathed on them.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Yo Tre I'm still here man just been running the streets and enjoying myself a little,and kinda getting serious with this girl so yea....her and school is taking most of the time...dont worry son i aint forgot abotu u
TeamS.Carolina

well unfortunately i lost my auction and by the way the name is greenCELT cuz everyone wants to throw ice on me. and it was your holy grail of forces that i was bidding on and got out bid by 1dollar they went for 61 with 18 shipping!!!!
TeamS.Carolina

:wow:
eek.gif
Man I am sorry to hear that.

One of us will grab them one day.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Here's a non shoe related pick up...

284118862.jpg
:\
ohwell.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

How is that tilt?I like it...itz dope but i've done got so into my iPhone i love that thing
TeamS.Carolina

Soooooo . . .

I might be buying that X/XIII pack.
:wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

o yea yesss to tyler.

to all at and t users verizon is coming at yall with the phones. the tilt and the i-phone are about to look like crap in January

back-up pics coming soon!!!!
TeamS.Carolina

Quote:
I might be buying that X/XIII pack
You already know.

That package for me is a must cause I love that XIII colorway. And now we get Shadows with the 23 on the side?? Yes sir.. they are mine.

Omar- Nice pick-ups.That Indians hat is CRAZY. Where did you cop?

Chico- That phone is CRAZY as well. Its gonna spoil you, and you should be very happy with it. I feel you on the VIII, but they will go on sale. i could be wrong though.

Green Ice- I feel you. I saw something on Google about the LG Prada Phone. Man that thing is SICK.
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

i need those shadows & selling the 13s

Curtis-thanks for the team sc sig i was feeling like i wasn't part of the team for a minute lol j/k

Josh- i hate u to with a passion dont wear those de la soul when im around
devil.gif

TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

TeamS.Carolina

stan - nice avy. z-ro stays smokin'. haha.
TeamS.Carolina

Picked this up for $125 yesterday at the SunCom store . . .
vsmaa1.jpg

I might never buy a different brand as fas as phones go again. BlackBerry is just amazing. I loved my BB Pearl, but this Curve is something else.

**EDIT**

Wow, these new pictures make it very tempting to cop this pack . . .
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

^^That pack is definately copped over here!

The only thing that bothers me about these up coming packs is the fact that they only use different combos of black, white, and red as the main color schemes for each shoe. I would MUCH rather like one bulls color scheme for the 1st shoe and any other color combo of another shoe kinda like the BMP's (except not the same numbered shoe)...IMO of course... :D
happy.gif
284380634.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

Stan - Thanks for the heads up and what not, but those are just :x
sick.gif

The only other color that I kind of like are those White/Black-Orange ones that come out next year.

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on some grails of mine. I'll post pictures when they come in.

:wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

and here we are.....
voyager_by_lg.jpg

The Voyager

venus_by_lg.jpg

The Venus

juke_by_samsung.jpg

The Juke (as seen on TV)

blackberry_pearl_2.jpg

The Pearl 8130

Enjoy these next two months VZW customers.
The voayger does also have a regular keyboard entry system under the main screen.

TeamS.Carolina

Back
Top Bottom