* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by DEpast

Saturday left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Sure, we beat 'Bama, crushed Clemson and Florida and even beat UGA and Tenn, but most of CFB will remember our egg in Atlanta. On the grandest stage, we unfortunately fell flat on our face. With that being said, a win over Fla. St. cures all. 10-4 is a fantastic season and one I'm sure we'll build on heading into 2011.

Indeed

^^^^Oh WELL Ill just let you guys keep on bickering about a LOST, that was BOUND to HAPPPEN!!! But in SNEAKERS NEWS, I was at footaction earlier today, and......

A THING OF BEAUTY- Can't Wait Till the 23rd!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

^^^^Oh WELL Ill just let you guys keep on bickering about a LOST, that was BOUND to HAPPPEN!!!

facepalm013.jpg

The turning point of that game was after Carolina brought it back to 7 points, and Auburn was blessed with a miracle with that prayer Newton threw right before the end of the 1st half.  Either way, they're going to the Chick-Fil-a bowl, and that's $6 million right there.  I feel like 2011 will be a great year, so I'm looking forward to it.

Newton is a great player, there's no doubt about it.  However, he lacks a lot of class on and off the field.

Brad -  I think our secondary was ranked around 99th or so in all of college football.  They will have to make big changes there for next season if they want to be better. 

Exec -  I agree with you again.  This is a lot more complex than any of us can understand.  Maybe Omar will reveal to us one day why the Gamecocks have him so butt hurt.

Phil -  What up dude?

Ron -  So, has Wale gone on stage yet?
roll.gif

omar- cool greys is a must but im excited bout the wht red xiii more

i pick up some kicks out of the outlet but i gotta go back for the flightposite 2 with the zipper ..... ill post later im lazy

what up phil

Ty-
laugh.gif
  He sure did. And actually it was a decent performance. Even though im convinced he flew back to DC before he performed. LOL.

Anybody grabbin the White/Cement III retros on Jan. 22? Fancy packaging, crappy quality? smh. Not sure about this one.

Ron - 
roll.gif
He flew back to D.C., had dinner, took a nap, came back to Charleston, played a couple games of Madden, crocheted for a little bit, then performed. 

The quality doesn't appear to be too bad on the white/cement 3's.  I'll probably break down and cop a pair since I've wanted them for awhile now.  It's funny how when I broke the news about they were coming with an OG box, one person thought I was just joking about the whole thing and tried playing another NT'er, and a few sneaker blogs posted the information as if it were their own information. 

This isn't the first time this has happened though.  Is it really hard to attribute someone when you're posting THEIR info?  Maybe I'm just a stickler for the rule because I was heavily involved in broadcast journalism at a younger age, but I think it shows a lack of professionalism when you can't do one of the easiest/most important things in reporting news.  Maybe I'll just keep the information to myself for now on, and I won't have to worry about these sneaker blogs not crediting me.

i actually went through and read all this USC/Auburn madness after the game occurred, predictions and all.

it felt like the haters ball up in this thread, or twitter with the amount of back and forth on here. just ridiculous lol.

sure am glad someone shifted the convo back to sneaker side of things, let us bury the machine guns and move on(me included)
tired.gif

phil- wutup, S/O to the month of january

Cool grays -they look alright, but i'm not trying to pay that for just alright on those
grin.gif

Red XIII's- i would watch golf if it meant i got these shoes!!! i use to beg one of my former customers to sell me his years ago.

Cement 3's- day after my bday so i think that would be a reasonable present to myself in spite of quality
ohwell.gif

ty- maybe its time you revive the blog and just start posting the info yourself...you know folks are looking to self-glorify what they can

No doubt Ty. I don't blame you if you decide to keep info to yourself. Cause nowadays blog sites are so cut throat. They wanna be first with info, and will step on ANYONE to get what they deem important. Sad but true.

Retro III, i'm getting them. Cement III is by far one of my all time favorites. I just hope them damn midsoles don't start chipping .smh. That is so annoying.

Playoff XIII in January too?????? WOW.

Cool Greys, i'll past judgement when I see them in person. Knowing me i'll end up getting them. White/Red XIII are a definite GO.......

Exec - Nice! 
smokin.gif

Sort of regretting buying a size 12 with only the intentions of reselling them.  They're real dope in person!

1zbxroh.jpg

I-aint-even-mad.jpg

I would have grabbed a extra pairs if I thought about setting some money aside...I keep dropping the ball on releases like this
ohwell.gif

^^^^^^ WAZ UP JOSH!!!!!...Just Got Back Frm Columbia Mall got there at 5am 4 ppl were already in line...I was 5th!! they only had 1 size 9 so i just copped a 9.5!!!!(Only 18 pairs hit Columbia)

They opened at 7am!!!

Easy PICK UP!!!!!

Cool greys are a must. There were literally riots in the big cities the last time they came out, I'm counting on this relaxed lowcountry drop! Not a xiii fan. The front gets majorly deformed after like two wears. plus, white/red/black is overplayed in my closet.

by the way... re-posted from the pick up thread... xmas came early... got to go home for thanksgiving and FINALLY pickup the P.G.Houston x NewEra ...and the rest...well... domo arigato mr. postman
Season 09 BBC Smart Cut Running Dog
d092597ea9eca229ea2856501abfaffc6b10db2.jpg

2006 S/S Bape Half & Half

57225a4e2ae49277eb888ab415a56e6c7cf0875.jpg

NewEra X PremiumGoodsHouston

090151e1ec20e68afb6204fe8819b936e126ee0.jpg

52235479e648ee632a09e7ee81094ba2e31b24f.jpg

^^ ^ ^  ^

I just couldn't wear a pair of pants with a dog running across the crotch. But, do you.

yep, everybody's got their thing ...i feel it suits me just fine. ive noticed there arent any people that "do" bape/bbc in this area at all really. i get the feeling its corny around here, but asians are corny anyways (i know i am)...and i can live with that LOL. it doesnt seem to be trendy here which i appreciate cuz i dont have to walk around seeing beasts and fakers all day *cough*houston*cough*. my closet is just bape/bbc to please me, and polo/lacoste/nike to fit in to society. for example: i cant "do" red jeans, but Ty can rock that $$#! like a boss.
/edit/ joshhhhh how are you feeling the military?  its a lifestyle changer... i got 8 years left in the air force until im officially a retired old man, im in it for that pension check!  /end edit/

Mike what up man, i didn't even know u were in the chairforce lol, it def is im in aviation field in the navy. but it def it a life changer. a year and a half ago i was in charleston chillin with my friends now im a dad in the navy lol

Omar - Looks like JB went with the 1.5M on the Altitudes.  Either way, I see your boy Cam borrowed a suit from Steve Harvey tonight for the Heisman Award show.

Mike -  
laugh.gif
  Thanks man.  I've retired the red pants though.  What do you mean you can't do red pants?  You have a half red/half pink camo hoodie posted right above me haha.

Lytle -  Glad to see you figured things out with a user name on here.  For God's sakes though, please tattoo your log-in info on your hand. 

Exec -  I've been on my resell hustle the past couple of weeks.  Trying to bring in some extra $$$ for the holidays.  Can't knock the hustle.

^^^hahahahah Tyler your right on tht suit buddy!!! That Navy and Orange Suit(College Awards) he had was pretty STEVE HARVISH as well!!!!! hahahaha

an as for the 1.5M, yeah its a lil less then my b/red 13s, but overall its a SOLID shoe, which shood last me for some years!!!

Back
Top Bottom