* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Did you even watch when Carolina played Auburn earlier in the season?  The Gamecocks defeated themselves as we were leading up until the 4th quarter unfolded.

Alabama, who South Carolina beat (ranked #1 at the time) in case you forgot, should have beat Auburn as well.  Alabama fell victim to resting in their laurels.

Either way, Auburn will not rape USC. I have two reasons why our hopes being up isn't pointless.  Alshon & Marcus.

Whats up guys, hope all is well down south.

I'm in the Reebok ZigSlash John Wall competition, and was wondering if you guys would click my link to view my shoe. Currently #1 in the world
glasses.gif

https://www.reebok.com/US...roduct/1748622?source=cj

the contest ends december 10th..top 10 shoes get judged by Wall and a panel..if my shoe gets chosen, I win a trip to LA for all star weekend. Thank you guys for any support, please share with friends if you dont mind. Good luck to yall against Auburn!

Andy

That Auburn/ Carolina game is gonna be one for the ages.

Last meeting, the difference was the screen passes Auburn was completing consistenly in the 2nd half. Flats were left WIDE OPEN due to Carolina trying to contain Newton. And the bone head penalties as well.

Anyhoo.. this game will come down to offensive time of possession. Just my opinion of course.

Altitudes in Chucktown? Which stores are getting them if any? My first JB pickup since..... geesh..... LOL.

Ron -  Well said, sir.  Also, the allegations of Cam Newton controversy might finally take its toll on him.  Although, I'm not even sure if that's the case because this guy is so stupid, that he might not even realize the severity of the potential outcome.  However, he just might not give a damn since he knows he's going to leave Auburn after this season anyway, and go to the NFL and make a lot of loot there.  The only thing he really stands to lose personally is a Heisman trophy.  Losing a Heisman trophy or having millions of dollars?  Yeah, I'm sure he won't lose too much sleep.

My prediction, Carolina by 10.  I think it'll be a close game that Carolina will pull out by sealing the deal with a late field goal by Lanning.

1. Cam Newton RUNS ALL OVER CAROLINA
2. Garcia THROWS 3 INTERCEPTIONS
3. Garcia LOSES the GAME FOR CAROLINA(As ALWAYS)
4. CAROLINA NEVER KNOWS HOW TO WIN BIG GAMES(Its in there HISTORY)
5. Lastly(Carolina DOESNT KNOW HOW TO FINISH GAMES)
ALL THESE POINTS HAVE BEEN PROVEN!!!!!  

^^^^^^hahahhaahha TYLER you actually believe tht Cam is goin to fold under pressure wen he came back from 24 point deficent(in alabama) Carolina could never WIN in ALABAMA's BACKYARD!!!!

P.S- Oh by the way Cam is ELIGABLE for Championship GAME!!!!!

FACTS ARE FACTS!!!!!

laugh.gif
where is all this USC hate coming from? must b/c of the fact they're playing for something big this year.

And the fact that he said Auburn was gonna rape USC leads me to believe either he's blinded by the hate or he hasn't watched Auburn play this year. almost half of their games have been decided by 8 points or less

anyway...the difference in the game will be who's secondary will +%%% up the least.

Exec -  Couldn't agree with you more on the secondary being key in this upcoming game.  USC's secondary has been inconsistent throughout the season, so I'm hoping they come up big this Saturday.

Omar -  You're crazy if you think it's going to be a blowout.  For God sake's, they only won by a field goal in overtime against CLEMSON!!! AND, that was at AUBURN!!!  The Gamecocks just got done raping Clemson.  Explain that one for me.

This game will be won or lost in the 4th quarter...I'm almost positive about that.

If South Carolina fans were smart, they'd be organizing a collection to try and bribe Cams dad..... "Son, I'm gonna need you to sit this one out.."

^  Personally, I would rather have Cam Newton playing and we lose, than him not playing and we win.  Lord knows I would never heard the end of it if he didn't play and we won.  However, if he does play and we still win, than we silence the haters.  
smokin.gif

"The Heisman Memorial Trophy annually recognizes the outstanding college football player whose performance best exhibits the pursuit of excellence with integrity."

Luckily for Cam Newton, the thief, the NCAA doesn't really care about that last part anymore.

I just find it funny how he was ruled ineligible, and then he got reinstated for some made up reasons.  "Politics as usual."

It's all good though. 

Reporter:  "How do you feel about your father accepting money for you to go here?"

Cam Newton:  "I didn't know my daddy was accepting money on behalf of me."

20 minutes later...

Cam Newton:  "Hey dad! I'm really liking that new Benz you just bought!  How'd you get that?!?!?"

Please.

Dude stole a laptop, got caught, and threw it out the window like he wouldn't get caught. 
roll.gif

He may be good college football player, but he won't last in the NFL.

Oh, and once the FBI can prove that Newton was aware of his father breaking the laws, goodbye Heisman and goodbye season.  It'll be like none of this really happened.

Inception if you will.

Oh, and Omar, I didn't know you were such a big Auburn fan.  Wait, let me guess, you aren't.  You're just a Cam Newton penis rider and are on the same bandwagon as most of America is. 

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

ITS OVER!!!! You cant count on CAROLINA to always DISAPPOINT!!! Newton for HEISMAN!!!!

Here's a helpful hint:  Learn grammar and how to formulate a sentence before you try to put someone down.

You will make yourself look less stupid than you already are.

You make me ashamed to be part of Team SC.
30t6p3b.gif

^^^^I sense a lil bitterness in your voice hahahaahhaha

Say what you want but THE RAPING CONTINUES haahahha Dont WORRY it will be OVER soon ahahahaha

55-17!!!!

P.S- The ONLY thing SHOULD be ASHAMED of is how BAD CAROLINA got that !%@ SPANKED!!!

^Some SC fans must have hurt your feelings recently.
laugh.gif
it's the only thing that would explain this trolling.

Exec - Agreed.  I don't know what happened there, but dude is trolling in a major way.

Omar -  In my voice?  Wow, didn't know you could actually hear my voice through the computer.  Either way, I brushed this game right off my shoulder.  In the grand scheme of things, it's just a game.  My day won't be ruined if my favorite team is killed.  My life has a lot more meaning than that.  Finally, I'm not ashamed of South Carolina.  We didn't cheat and break conference rules.  Scam Newton on the other hand...

Bottom line is that the NCAA reinstated Newton because Oregon vs. TCU would not bring them the big bucks like Oregon vs. Auburn would.  If it was any other QB and it wasn't going to affect their money immediately, they would have suspended them without hesitation.  When they were showing the quotes of the officials of the NCAA regarding this whole controversy, you could see the money signs tatted right on their big bald foreheads.  Like I said, politics as usual.  After this national championship game is over, let's watch and see how much they care about Newton.

Like I said though, dude might become the next Heisman, but not really.  Do you understand? 

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

^^^^I sense a lil bitterness in your voice hahahaahhaha

Say what you want but THE RAPING CONTINUES haahahha Dont WORRY it will be OVER soon ahahahaha

55-17!!!!

P.S- The ONLY thing SHOULD be ASHAMED of is how BAD CAROLINA got that !%@ SPANKED!!!

Dude..everyone watched the game....no need for play by play posts. I'm not even a Carolina fan and u annoyed me. Go stalk someone on facebook and leave this $hit outta this forum.

whaddup Will, Maurice, Ron, Stan, & Tyler. 
It's Phil
pimp.gif
, got my "other" account revived...was good seeing some of you guys @ the Wale show last nite.
to anybody that dosn't know me, I'm not originally from SC but I reside here for the time being (Summerville, to be exact)

Phil what up man? Wale show was cool. Show was packed!

Carolina gave it a decent effort. The Cam factor was just too great in that game. And the final score prooved it.

Bought black/white trainer max 1 from the outlet for 38 bucks. The other two kicks I got my eyes on gotta go down a little bit more (and they will).

White/Red XIII on deck next. Yep!

(I think Omar is a Clemson student, if he's even in college).

As a die-hard Gamecock fan, possibly the biggest on NT, Saturday left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Sure, we beat 'Bama, crushed Clemson and Florida and even beat UGA and Tenn, but most of CFB will remember our egg in Atlanta. On the grandest stage, we unfortunately fell flat on our face. With that being said, a win over Fla. St. cures all. 10-4 is a fantastic season and one I'm sure we'll build on heading into 2011.

Our problems lie within the secondary as well as coaching. If Gilmore can't get it done on D, he needs to move to the other side of the ball. Let's not waste his talent another two years. The secondary performed poorly in the opener against Southern Miss and continued the trend throughout the season ending with Auburn Part II.

I don't have a reaction - positive or negative - toward Cam Newton. He's getting my Heisman vote. Even if dude took $180K, that doesn't make him the best player in CFB. He's 6-foot-6, 250-pounds and "untacklable". Kid's a stud. End of story.

BTW, I'm headed to the bowl again this year. I went to Birmingham, Ala. in 2009 and I'll be back in the A for the 'Noles.

^but with all the other bad USC losses over the years he hasn't said a word...its deeper than that he's hurting over there lmao

Where is Gilmore gonna play on O.....Gurley or Moore don't get enough touches as it is...Gilmore was solid last year Idk what happen.

The loss was bittersweet imo the SEC needed a representative in the Title game the hype behind these undefeated teams in weak conferences is bad enough if TCU/Oregon went it's a lose lose situation for College football.

Back
Top Bottom