* The New TEAM SC Official post *

^I'm just chillin itsmesnitches. And by all means continue to buy what you like.
pimp.gif

My name is Tyler and I am as sarcastic as anyone you probably know. I'm sorry if I touched any nerves, but the token remark was a joke. I personally think calling this whole sneaker culture a game is lame.

Well Ty here lies the problem. itsmesnitches does not know how sarcastic you can be, and the way you came at him initally about his SB pick-up Icould see why he would take offense to it. By no means am I siding with anyone, but I am just calling it the way I see it. Its one thing to not like a shoe andhave opinions about it, but then its a whole nother ball game when you make the person feel like there pick up is not worthy according to YOUR standards.That's where the love got lost so to speak.

"opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one". A very simple quote, but applies to this situation perfectly in regards to the whole sneakerculture being a "game". Honestly, its all in how YOU look at the culture itself. There is no right or wrong answer.

I say both of you need to nip this in the bud before this post gets locked. Not like we can't start another post anyway, but I hate drama, unecessary dramareally irks me. Thanks!
happy.gif

Omar-
pimp.gif
Those Flightposites are lookin very nice along with the XX3. Keepdoin your thing man. Yo... give me a call sometime tonight, haven't heard from ya in a while.

Originally Posted by itsmesnitches

You asked for a response in your reply and I gave you one. Not that big of a deal.

Didn't really expect a thesis back for a response but I guess that's part of your profile. Like I said I respect your opinion and stay positive "little homie".
wink.gif

What up S.C.
I actually only asked for a response in regards to why you referred to thesneaker culture as a "game." You then took it upon yourself to call me lame for my sarcastic response and then also to defend your pick-up.

Here's the problem I have with people. This is a damn sneaker FORUM board. It's where peoplecome and share their opinion. If you don't want to read someone's opinion, then NT and YUKU bothcreated a function where you can just ignore all of the user's posts, therefor you won't have to see what I have to say. I never said his pick-upwasn't worthy by my standards. I really don't care what people buy because that's obviously up for them to decide. What irks me is how peoplecatch feelings about my opinion. Do you think I'd be pissed if someone told me my whole collection was crap and that I'm a hypebeast? The answer tothat perplexing question is "no." If I have an opinion about something, am I not allowed to express it? Or should I not express how I feel aboutsomething and make up some fabrication on a situation that I really don't believe in. The type of person that I am is the one to call it how I see it andif I'm a jerk, annoying, or a fool for doing so, then so be it.

Ron - I hate drama myself man. I don't see the drama though to tell you the truth. I'm not madby any means. Is "itsmesnitches" mad, who knows? That's not for me to decide. I saw that he didn't realize that I am sarcastic, which iswhy in my next post I said what I said. I thought dude might have picked up on that if he read this post at all. I guess that makes me an a you know what forassuming. As far as this post getting locked, it probably won't. Mods really don't even pay attention to the regional forums and if they do happen toread this, it's probably because someone hit the snitch button. Although, I'm not sure where I see where we are breaking rules.

The Internet . . . it's serious business(sarcasm).

Greenice - Give me a call man.

Omar - Loving the flightposites. Saw them the other day and they were even nicer in person.
pimp.gif
XX3's of course.

some of you guys are probably a little younger than I am, but I just enjoy how y'all appreciate the sneakers. It is a beautifulthing. I got my first pair of jordans back in '89, best feeling in the world and my passion for shoes started then. I still see that in some of you guysand I appreciate how you keep that passion alive in the SHOE GAME! But anyways I represent everything from West Columbia, S.C. to Columbia, S.C. and the wholeS.C. born and raised Greencelt06. No problems with spacej45, a little arrogant but I respect him as a person along with his thoughts. I really do appreciateeverbody's passion for shoes on the S.C. team. What up AirJordan17, What up Allready Stan, stay positive and true to what you believe in and keep them pickups rollin in everybody. S.C. forever.

Itsmesnitches, why don't you just stay out of the Team S.C. thread and troll elsewhere.

Anyway, my pickup over the weekend along with not-pictured SVSM Lebron Vs, I passed on the XX3s. These compliment the All Star IIIs quite nicely, can'tbeat $60 out the door.

Originally Posted by itsmesnitches

some of you guys are probably a little younger than I am, but I just enjoy how y'all appreciate the sneakers. It is a beautiful thing. I got my first pair of jordans back in '89, best feeling in the world and my passion for shoes started then. I still see that in some of you guys and I appreciate how you keep that passion alive in the SHOE GAME! But anyways I represent everything from West Columbia, S.C. to Columbia, S.C. and the whole S.C. born and raised Greencelt06. No problems with spacej45, a little arrogant but I respect him as a person along with his thoughts. I really do appreciate everbody's passion for shoes on the S.C. team. What up AirJordan17, What up Allready Stan, stay positive and true to what you believe in and keep them pick ups rollin in everybody. S.C. forever.

Where did I come off arrogant? Care to explain? Also, it's spacej23.
Brad - I see you took advantage of the 50 @ foot locker, eh? Sodid I.
happy.gif

Spacej23 about the 45 I was being sarcastic. Hope you get the picture now! We Cool! Cbpresent it's not that serious my man. Ease up! Nicekobe's!

Keep the sneakers coming spacej23!

laugh.gif

Whatever you say my man. Were you being sarcastic about being arrogant? If not, what makes you say that?

It'd be funny if this dude was really birdman in disguise. Wouldn't surprise methough.

LOL! It's all good lil homie. keep doing ya thang! We straight. Represent S.C. like ya doing and I will be happy! Arrogance is something youearn, it's not given. Gotta tone it down a little bit when you don't know somebody!

wow, i leave for like a day...and i come back to read nothing but drama.
wouldn't doubt it if it was prrrrr...but eh, idk.

y'all keep this thread positive, there's not many of us so we have to stay together!
keep the pick-ups comin' in. no picture, but i finally got some ZF 96's (grey). only $60, thanks to me working at Footlocker. haha.
anyways, love you guys! (yh)

peace!

tired.gif
At this thread becoming "positive"anymore. I have come to grips that those days are numbered in the SC thread. I would like for it to happen but I am a realist. Too many cheifs in here, but notenough indians.

Egos+Opinions (right or wrong)+Catching Feelings= A BIG MESS.

If "itsmesnitches" is birdman....
roll.gif

I don't think it is though. Chris wouldn't get that serious for no reason.
tired.gif
idk....... and to this point I really don't care.

Is the internet seriously, this serious?

I mean, seriously.

Team SC = Loyal, Chill, Humble dudes (no anti-hetero, except for stan(yes, #*!$) jp....jp about the jp.)

but, yeah, stop the nonsense, we're all here for love or shoes, or just for entertainment, so everybody chill out.

happy.gif

Uh....Can someone from Columbia please tell me if u guys have anymore Stealth 23's around? I still need a pair andwill gladly travel or possibly make some arrangements with ya...

laugh.gif
@Chico just trying to get a clue with the Stealth XX3's. Somebody answer this dude already. Chico, you could always try calling a few NikeTowns and checkto see if they still have them. Some stores didn't sell them as well as they sold down here. Good luck finding a pair though.

Maybe I'm coming off as having this big ego. I blame it on my deep passion for what I believe inregards to this crazy little culture of ours. If I have offended anyone, I truly do apologize. I honestly never took any of this serious and the last fewposts I've just been laughing through.

Tre - It is serious!!!

Ron - I know Chris wouldn't get this serious, but I know he would definitely fake as being someone else and being serious. I still don't see where thenegativity is. Sure, we have conflicting opinions, but I don't hate anyone or dislike anyone because of it.

Taste is universal; isn't that right Tre?

^ yo TYLER i want those PUSHEADS damn i wish i had my refund check right now.

Tre- u look like that monkey on avy. not playing lol

Chico- try ebay man

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Uh....Can someone from Columbia please tell me if u guys have anymore Stealth 23's around? I still need a pair and will gladly travel or possibly make some arrangements with ya...

Sold out in Columbia.
FNL - size 8 left, but it got sold within 5 minutes of the dude walking in.

FL - size 13 left.

FA - size 9 left.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Taste is unviersal; isn't that right Tre?

[Samuel Jackson] English Mother*, do you speak it? {Samuel Jackson]
Universal*

laugh.gif
but, yup, that's right.

It's just rubber and leather at the end of the day, no need to get your SB's in a bunch (no disrespect to anybody, I don't feel like being ane-gangsta today, it's serious business, I'm not trying to catch any viruses.)

happy.gif
have a nice day.

Edit*
Stan - That monkey got more tail in those 3 seconds, than you've ever seen.
laugh.gif

Any truth to the rumor of Nike Outlets having 30% this coming weekend? If that's the case, Charleston NTers need tomeet me at the Outlet at 10am sharp and we'll demand the discount. Can anyone confirm?

naaaawwwww, that aint me maaaan. i dont use 3 syllable words, except for the word syllable. and tre, they had the 9-5s at richland, but they sold out!!! igot the last two size 12s

THAT AIN'T ME MAN

Tre -
laugh.gif
It was 7:45 in themorning when I made that post, so I wasn't fully myself. So, just leave me alone! LMAO @ the tail remark towards Stan, but I have to agree with him. Youdo have an uncanny resemblance to that monkey or better yet . . .

j0h5lj.jpg

Birdman - Did your phone get cut off again? The number I have is giving me that same message as beforeand it won't even ring.

I'll post my most recent pick-ups in the next few days. I have two things coming in the mail, soI'll wait until they arrive, and then make a post.

*EDIT*

Wore these today . . .

abjr79.jpg

Sold out in Columbia.

FL - size 13 left.

FA - size 9 left.
Thanx anyways homie.

Guess I'll have to try and find some later. Oh well....

PS...Quickstrike VI's in MAY!! YESSSSS!!

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Sold out in Columbia.

FL - size 13 left.

FA - size 9 left.
Thanx anyways homie.

Chico - Why don't you try what I suggested doing? NikeTowns willship.

Chico Cummings wrote:
Sold out in Columbia.

FL - size 13 left.

FA - size 9 left.
Thanx anyways homie.

Chico - Why don't you try what I suggested doing? NikeTowns will ship

My bad Tyler. Missed that suggestion! Will do and Thanx!!

7c635220e16162c646bcf9b68f546c17ef28981.jpg

hey guys, today was a pretty nice day as far as the weather goes.
wore: ZF 96's. x camo shorts. x straight edge Call To Preserve shirt.

Curt - I'm feeling those ZF96's even more now. I would have loved to pick up apair on the 50, but I'm sure they'll go on sale eventually.

Back
Top Bottom