* The New TEAM SC Official post *

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]wow this post is getting fun!....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]for those who dont know....Jay-Z "heart of the city tour"[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]April 5th Greensboro, NC (20 rows back)[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]tre-very creative double entondre* on ty's post[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]haven't seen this pic anywhere but then again i dont really look all that hard[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]i kinda like them...(maybe its cuz i culdnt get those 23's)[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]imo all of the fusions suck, but these are not bad[/color]

jordan-xx3-air-force-1-hybrid-2.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]other view[/color]
jordan-xx3-air-force-1-hybrid-4.jpg

Originally Posted by greencelt06

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]haven't seen this pic anywhere but then again i dont really look all that hard[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]i kinda like them...(maybe its cuz i culdnt get those 23's)[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]imo all of the fusions suck, but these are not bad[/color]

I don't mess with Fusions, but those might make me change my mind, once I see them in person.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by greencelt06

I don't mess with Fusions, but those might make me change my mind, once I see them in person.

eek.gif

Those are customs that someone did. The people who did them, had a pretty funny comic thatwent with along with the sneakers. I'll try to find the link to it.

I personally think that they poo poo on all of the fusions that have dropped or aredropping in the near future. I hate fusions, but if there was one I had to wear, these would definitely be it.

Yeah I hate all this Fusion nonsense as well (I mean the AF1, Jordan ones). They're all garbage to me.Haven't seen ONE pair YET that I would even consider copping.
smh.gif

Anyone down to meet me Saturday March 1st at Joe Riley Park in Charleston for a baseball doubleheader?

Has anyone been able to cop the blk 23's!? Only Finishline in both malls got them! No Sportsman Shop, Footlocker, Champs,or Footaction! I waited until 10am cause I thought it was gonna be an easy cop but the largest size they had left was an 11!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Somebody help ya boy ouuuuttttt!
nerd.gif

copped two pair of zoom 95s today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the white bottom might as well be icey, probably the first non jordan retro iseen down here sell out
eek.gif

after the penny 2s drop that might be it for the kid fellas. only jordans i got this year were the VIIIs. godzillas, fab fives, deions, 95s,96s............im goooooood
happy.gif

IM NOT A SNEAKERHEAD, IM JUST A FLY INDIVIDUAL

Prrrrrrrr!

What's up man? I never understood how you come back for a second and then get ghost onus.

59d2537f9c7546c9d14868a8080e07143dceca2.pjpg
what's up SC been a minute haven't had alot oftime on my hands, but just dropping a recent pickup hope ya'll enjoy. Keep the Shoe Game Alive! Peace!
a1225c9fc873a691d8e89ff18dc78962b34b574.pjpg

Ehhh, never really felt those dunks personally. Cool concept, but poor execution in myopinion. Greenice said it best . . . "Why does everything with SB have to be based off of something?" It's a good question. Things can sellwithout making them some silly gimmick. By the way, why do you call it "the shoe game"? I'm just curious because a lot of people refer to it asa game, but I've never seen where I had to enter a token or anything.

Chico- XX3 Stealth joints were pretty limited down here. And you're right, only thie Finishlines in both Citadel and Northwoods got them. I picked me andthe wife joints up this morning from Northwoods mall. I wish I could get another pair, but oh well. And from what I saw this morning, they are going quick.

greeneice- Good to see ya this morning. i spy u rockin your XX3 this morning. That's what's up..

Chris- What's up! Man where have u been hidin at? At any rate those 95 will be my next pick up for sure.

Ty- Nice XIII pic. I never get tired of seeing that colorway.

spacej23, i respect your opinion, but your reply was kinda lame. Basketball is a game, golf is a game and you don't have to put tokens in them neither,just a figure of speech my friend.

shoes are something we all enjoy and me in particular since 1988, and its okay to call it a game, especially when you work hard to get what you wan't. Butanyway the skate or dies are actually a really nice shoe in person, the colors make for a nice summer shoe. some of themes nike sb comes up with actually meansomething to people like the skate or dies, which i played when i was young, i actually thought it was a pretty neat and nostalgic concept. Every Nike conceptmay not mean something to you but there are more shoe lovers out here than you that some of those concepts they might appreciate and enjoy. keep doingyou're thing and stay positive my friend. SC forever.

Originally Posted by itsmesnitches

spacej23, i respect your opinion, but your reply was kinda lame. Basketball is a game, golf is a game and you don't have to put tokens in them neither, just a figure of speech my friend.

shoes are something we all enjoy and me in particular since 1988, and its okay to call it a game, especially when you work hard to get what you wan't. But anyway the skate or dies are actually a really nice shoe in person, the colors make for a nice summer shoe. some of themes nike sb comes up with actually mean something to people like the skate or dies, which i played when i was young, i actually thought it was a pretty neat and nostalgic concept. Every Nike concept may not mean something to you but there are more shoe lovers out here than you that some of those concepts they might appreciate and enjoy. keep doing you're thing and stay positive my friend. SC forever.

laugh.gif

You must not know me well, but allow me to reintroduce myself.

My name is Tyler and I am as sarcastic as anyone you probably know. I'm sorry if I touched anynerves, but the token remark was a joke. I personally think calling this whole sneaker culture a game is lame.

Game(noun) - a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or morepersons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

I don't know about you, but I don't compete when it comes to shoes. I don't see really anyskill you need. I'm not sure what you have to endure(except the trash Nike has been putting out). Finally, where are the rules?

As far as the Skate or Dies go, it really comes down to opinion I suppose. I'm glad Nike made a shoefor you that you can connect with and that's gravy. Nike has made plenty of shoes I could connect with as well, but that doesn't mean I'm going tobuy them. This is why Nike SB is in the gutters. They know that they can put out anything and no matter how bad the color blocking is, no matter how bad thematerial is, as long as they "connect" with someone, then they know people will eat it up. The SB division is only thriving on gimmicks andthat's lame as well. I don't mind a shoe with a gimmick, but when your whole line up is based on a gimmick, then that shows no originality.

Finally, it's slightly contradicting to say you "respect" someone's opinion, and then call it lame right after.
wink.gif

You asked for a response in your reply and I gave you one. Not that big of a deal.

Didn't really expect a thesis back for a response but I guess that's part of your profile. Like I said I respect your opinion and staypositive "little homie".
wink.gif

What up S.C.

snitches do you live here?....
who are you....?-j/w

neway for the 100millionth time.......it is green.......

CELT!!!

Omar-Nice xx3s and flightposites i can't wait for the eggplants and the golds

Snitches- nice sbs im thinking on getting a pair

Back
Top Bottom