* The New TEAM SC Official post *

so....i was going to get the cdp but some due came in and bought a size 13, 9,and 10. and also a 13 in the 13/10 that

we had left. totall was over 1300 bucks!!! saved me the 230 i would have paid forthat pack
frown.gif

shinobixtc her name is monica short but taller than her light skinned blackchick.....

by the way footaction got the same amount of packs as we did, but we just didreserves....

by the way da line should be getting the xx3's and the "oLYMP"VI's if anyone is interested

^
eek.gif

1300 bucks?!?>That's crazy. But hey money talks....

And you're right, you saved yourself some money, and besides I can see JB re-retroing the Carmines in 3 years.
tired.gif

That's good new about the XX3 coming to the Line, I will be grabbing those. Those Olympic VI are a no go.......

Sad to say I missed out on the 6/17 CDP. I really wanted them but oh well. I'll atleast try to cop the carmineslater at some point. I am gonna scoop the White/Red 23's though. I have to cut back a lil on kicks now. Time to start saving up a bit
ohwell.gif

Did anyone scoop something during the F&F Sale that Champs, Footlocker, and Footaction had over the weekend? I finally copped the Air Raids. That'sabout it though...

^ I feel you on the cutting back Chico. Since I've bought my home, I don't buy nowhere near as much as I use to. I averageabout 2 a month if that. I still got love for the game, but its to a point now with me where not a whole lot is really gonna impress me anymore. I'vepretty much got my AF1 grail now, and pretty much every Jordan i've ever wanted, for the exception of a few unreleased OG colorways that i'm sure JBwill butcher.
ohwell.gif

Don't get it twisted i'm still gonna collect, but i'm just being more selective with what I buy now. And yea, with the way the economy is rightnow, saving is a VERY smart thing to do.
glasses.gif
Cause trust, things aregonna get a lot worse in the next year or so.

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

Went to continuum this morning and pick up these

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
(just like you...)

laugh.gif
jp, long time no post STAN! what up!

Ron - Truth, I've slowed down as everybody knows, just being VERYYYYYY selective/picky about shoes.

I'll go back and get fire red 3's, black/metallic v's, de la lows, east/west coast lunars, send helps and all that older stuff I sold and wantback, or just never obtained.

Stan - I'm with you homey . . .

Collage%2B4%2B%28gradmama,newcastle,supreme%2Bvans%29.jpg

Grandmama's belong to Mr. Greencelt himself.

Team SC - Make sure to go check out my blog when you get a chance. Here's a link to it:

Cloud XI

Are those the OG or retro Grandmama's?!?!
eek.gif
It doesn't matter they are a very dope shoe.

Nice stuff Ty and greencelt. Those SB are pretty dope too. How much was the damage? Nice blog too... I wish I had the time to try to do something like that butI don't.

I'm gonna swing by B'zar today to check out those Air Max 95 inspired Court Forces. I may hit the other SB spot up this weekend as well. We'llsee.

Omar- If you haven't already, grab a wireless keyboard for that PS 3. It will make life a lot easier. Are you getting Metal GearSolid 4 on June 12?

^ No can docbpresent. My PS 3 quit workin on me a couple of months ago. Blu ray movie got stuck in there and would not come backout. Man I was heated!!!!

I should have it back by July, that's my birthday month.
glasses.gif
I dohave 2k8 on the 360 though.

tha23greatest, i saw your post in the 17/6 thread:
I copped today and I'm actually kind of dissapointed I must say. The carmines look ugly on my feet and the xvii's are to dag on tight. I'm thinkingabout returning them or just re-selling them. Also they had like a sz 12 left.

what size do you wear? if close to my mans size, would you sell the carmines seperately?

idk about MGS 4, but iam looking forward to the HAZE game and since nobody post theres i thought i should post mine

And thanks for the Keyboard idea

So any word on who has the White/Red 23's in the Chuck??

Chico- Finish Line in Northwoods is the only place in Chucktown that will have the XX3 tomorrow, and they don't have a lot of them.
ohwell.gif
PM me when you get a chance.

Omar- Get Metal Gear, you won't regret it. Most people are buying a PS 3 just for this game.

What up team long time no post
Checked out Continum didnt know
it was that deep in the hood....

Ron-Enjoy the Court Forces
Stan-COOGI!!!! I swear someone
at school asked me if i was gettin the "Coogi" jays lol

But in other news....
2le2b1i.jpg

one word: COPPED!!!!
smokin.gif

Tyler, recommend me a good camera to buy man, in the $400-$600 range (preferably one with a neck strap too). What's the name of your camera?

I'll be shooting primarily sports shots, so I know high megapixels is key. Thanks.

Pick ups:

HEAT FOR REAL!!! His and Hers.

Walther P99 (james bond's gun) for me and P22 for my wife Charlene (yea, she searched specifically for one with the carbon fiber detail)
pimp.gif

98b152e4e623e1806f229edc922f1080db756ff.jpg

ad5153e7e222e387709f5d8d4d27cd74cae05be.jpg

6b9350bce233ee702ed6e3bd8e0e3e9bc31bdb2.jpg

gun show at the exchange park fairgrounds was good all around. saw AKs, uzis, mac10s, etc. it was crazy

greencelt - yea charlene said she worked with her at the summerville branch.. small world... small town actually..hahaha.. when we were living in houston, youwould NEVER just run into friends/acquaintances while out and about, or see the same crappy (or FRESH) cars/rides day after day, or even get the same weatheras the other side of town.... but out here its like... well a little like Groundhogs Day... but in a good way
happy.gif
... we like sc
wink.gif

off topic: (hey team... liquidating about 95 pairs... nothing over $125.. ranging from beaters to DS... and sizes 8 to 10... locals before ebay... can'tsell in this section, so PM for a zipfile of pics..
smokin.gif
)

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

Pick ups:

HEAT FOR REAL!!! His and Hers.

Walther P99 (james bond's gun) for me and P22 for my wife Charlene (yea, she searched specifically for one with the carbon fiber detail)
pimp.gif

98b152e4e623e1806f229edc922f1080db756ff.jpg

ad5153e7e222e387709f5d8d4d27cd74cae05be.jpg

6b9350bce233ee702ed6e3bd8e0e3e9bc31bdb2.jpg

Reminds himself to NOT get on your bad side!
laugh.gif

nice heaters...literally!

eek.gif

shino totally agree it doesn't take long to get around to the same people here.

nice "heat" looks like loads of fun.

so here is the XX3 story: another nike screw-up!!!

so at first i was planning on buying these...then i hear from my manager we are getting a fullshipment, but...
we were only getting up to a size 10 by saturday and the rest would be here on monday. so i'mthinkin i'll save money
this weekend and spend it this week....o i was wrong....he then told me that nike just wasn'tsending the rest of them!!
so we only got up to a size 10 needless to say i was irate.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom