* The New TEAM SC Official post *

8e83547be58d6212dec14a36006e78a4d248229.pjpg

Ty- What spot in Charleston getting these babies? I need these. Gustavo perhaps?

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Hey team SC whats going on. I just moved to summerville from Denver on saturday to start my new job. And was wondering what spots to go to, and who to get to know. I moved here by myself so i dont know anybody or where any tru spots are. I been to both northwood and citdale mall, and i am still in search of a spot for SB's. The sales people werent too friends but i understand how that goes. But if anybody could help a fellow sneaker head out that would be appricated.

Yeah, we're a big fam (Team SC)...
but, hey, I'd appreciate it if you send all of those XX3's that are in your avy, my way, thanks!

Oh yeah, free of charge!

laugh.gif

it was worth a try...right?

nice XX3's! and welcome to SC, man.

Tyler, Ron, Stan, oicboxnix (sorry, lol)...will be glad to help you out around that area!

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

hahahah... that must be me

hi i'm oicboxnix..pleasure to meet you!!!... i was dying when i read that..
roll.gif

my screenname is from the video game Shinobi (the old 80s version)... but shinobi is always taken

jhob - welcome.. i remember you posted here before you're move, so its good to see the long trip is over.. i moved here from houston/san antonio indecember and my wife and i love it so far.... you'll find that the kickgame out here to be contained to a handful of dedicated heads... with a fewnew-to-the-game heads... and the rest are rocking whatever loud, fake, jordans they can get their hands on... pretty much like any city: a littleneckbreaking
eek.gif
and a whole lot of headshaking
eyes.gif

the major difference here, is that the hypebeast threat here is very minimal...i'm not even hater, i REALLY dig the outfits hypebeasts throw together...but at least out here if you spot one... he probably isn't going to be annoying like how it was back where i came from, where they run aroundunrestrained... they are welcome sight when you compare it to the masses of fake-rockers you will encounter...

spots: ok youve been to northwoods and citadel.. citadel employees i cant really vouch for because i dont know any personally... but at northwoods there areat least 1 or 2 employees at each sports retailer that are good peoples.. (except Champs so far for me , i just don't know anyone in there.. and they dontseem too interested in talking to me about sneakers..soOOooo... whatever).. curtis and travis (at the footlocker near the foodcourt & hollister) have beenthe most helpful and friendly, especially when it comes to release info.. for the most part they have a clue about what product is hitting our area and where(everything else we discuss in this thread) finishline: most jordan releases footaction: some jordan releases, occasionally different from the finishlinestuff... and that about it for northwoods. DOWNTOWN is a whole other story! i hit every store i see: saks, american apparrel, urban outfitters, sportsmans,gucci, lacoste, puma... all on king street starting at market and working your way up.. then on upper king street... right where it starts to get sketchy,there's bzar... bzar is the only hipster streetwear store ive been to here.. the hundreds, crooks & castles, grn apple tree, nudies jeans and stufflike that... then there is a new spot called continuum around the corner from there on spring street who have an SB account.. but i haven been to the storeyet.. so i cant vouch yet.. theres a different skateshop in mt pleasant that used to have an sb account but they still have SOME stuff left...not much though..

south carolina NTers.... seriously though... i know it would be small, but we really need to do something and meet up in the charleston area! everyone ive metso far seems to, at least, be acquaintances.. some people i havent met personally yet... but this town is so small i wouldnt be suprised if im running intoNTers all the time and just didnt know it...

HOW ABOUT SOMETIME JULY 4TH WEEKEND? maybe at a place to eat downtown..then go *window shooOOopping*singing like 50* and spread the word to friends that areheads.. but not on NT.. because it seems like many arent

and then once we get familiar, road trip to columbia.... then myrtle beach... blah blah blah... yadadamean?

ty - got today off.. lets do lunch?

jhob- Welcome! The Spots Shinobixtxc stated pretty much sums up our area. By chance if you need any help with anything just send mea pm. Nice XX3 by the way. How hard was it for you to obtain those Titaniums?

Just stay in tune with this forum and you're good. Keep in mind that we are a city that normally is left out of the loop as far as releases are concerned,but we have gotten a lot better over the years.

ty - got today off.. lets do lunch?
Ahhh, damn dude. I wish I didn't read this thread later than I usually dobecause I would definitely had been down to kick it. Let me know when you're free again and we'll plan to go hit up some spots downtown and such ifyou want. I'll be moving to James Island soon, so we have to chill before I make the move.

Jhob - All the spots have pretty much been mentioned, but I really try telling people who move from a bigger city to here is as follows:

• Keep close connections from back home in the big city.
  • Get real acquainted with eBay.
  • Don't have high hopes when it comes to limited/quick strike releases.

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

So who's copping the pack this weekend?

This has nothing to do with the subject matter, so keep it moving, thanks.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
jp.
I want this pack, but I need another new car!

eek.gif

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

So who's copping the pack this weekend?

I really wanted to, but I think I landed on something 10x better than this pack.

Stay tuned . . .
wink.gif

I am about 98 percent certain that I will cop the pack this weekend.

Its a quality pack, but my gut is telling me that these are gonna be around, even if they do sell out at out local malls. But looking Spring 09 of JordanBrand, you guys betta stack up on OG and retros of years past while u can. It aint lookin pretty.
ohwell.gif

Ty- I'm scared to even think of what you're looking at right now. Let me know something
happy.gif

W
eek.gif
W. So much luv in this thread its crazy. In Denver, CO there is somuch hate for sneakers that you got and no body has its crazy. Its nice to see that folks still know why we are members of this site and that is for the loveof sneakers.

shinobixtc-Thanks for all the info fam, thats a lot.Now i just got to figure out where all this stuff is. I went to downtown charleston on saturday but i had no luck finding anything. But thanks for the infothat will give me a start on finding spots around here...Oh yea and a meet-up would be cool cuz i dont know anybody. I moved out here and its just me. hahahahamy sneakers havent even got here yet, the moving company is takin forever.
Treb2k5-I would give you my XX3's but they arent hereyet i am sorry fam...if u ask in about a week ill consider it.

spacej23-Thanks for the luv to fam. Ahhh the titantiumswerent that hard to get. I flew to New York to get them(my dad works for United so it wasnt a big deal), but it was my birthday weekend and me and my cousinflew out there on wednesday and camped out. I got two pairs since he came. Got a 10.5 (my size) and a 12. My cousin isnt into sneakers so he jus took thetrip...He didnt realize wat he had till we were walking out and got interviewed by some lady from 60 minutes, then he tried to steal them.

tha23greatest- I am coppin the pack. I think iam going to footaction at northwood, the dude said they were gettin them when i asked.

Does anybody know if i need to get there extra early or camp out for the pack cuz i need 2 in a 10.5. And i dunno how releases go around here...

As a side note, is there any where to go out...Cuz when i went to downtown charleston i felt so out of place.

Got a 10.5 (my size) and a 12.
Sooooo Ummmmm what are your plans for that size 12 which happens to be my size...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

J/P man. Welcome to Charleston! Downtown is cool but be careful going down there alone in certain areas at certain times of night.

The pack is a no go for me. Imma try to cop later but I can't shell out that amount right now. I'm still sitting on just one pack so far. Imma try tocop those 9's, 2's, and Carmines later though.

jhobson5- If you get there before they open at 10 you should be fine. Northwoods Footaction is only getting 12 packs
wink.gif
. Not sure about Finish Line.

Chico- I feel you on that. Its just impossible to get everything that ya really want sometimes. But hey its all good. You'll get them later down the road.

FINALLY MY CELTICS WON NUMBER 17!!!!! I JUST RAN AROUND THE BLOCK WIT MY

SHIRT OFF SCREAMING!!!!!

NEWAY ON TO SNEAKER NEWS.......i have a celtic related pick-up on the way stay tuned

the availibilty on the package this saturday is not the same as the last....we did not do reserves at finishline again

so if someone needs one i'll see what i can do ask stan i can come through....

speaking of coming through.....jhobson when those shoes come through get at me about that size 12.....lol (i'm not kidding)

welcome to the area buddy anything ya need let me know......

tre i see your looking for a car i got a 01 camry for sale....with the liscence plate LAKERS1 (my moms old car) i hate/love it

hope everyone is having a good summer spending all of their money on wise pick-ups
roll.gif

Boston fans coming out of the woodwork I see.

People seem to forget about the C's the last couple of years as the East's bottom-dweller.

Cool thanks for the direction. Anybody know any other places gettin the packs. Cuz its hard findin these things

I need some help guys...

I decided not to buy the pack this weekend simply because I have no need for the XVI. (got 2 pairs OG already).

If anyone knows of anybody that is looking to sell a size 8.5 in the Hares, please let me know. Or if any of you are, PM me, and I will make it worth yourwhile.
happy.gif

I just can't justify paying over 3 stacks just for one shoe that I really want.

Any help is appreciated.

On a lighter note, I copped those Air Max 90's I posted in a eariler thread today. Very nice shoe! Big shout out to Gustavo for holding me down as usual.Pics of past couple of months pick-ups coming soon
tongue.gif

2b1355a1eaf463e9d58549f803813b0be023d2b.pjpg

Not into the Nike Hybird thing too often, but I am feeling these.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Boston fans coming out of the woodwork I see.

People seem to forget about the C's the last couple of years as the East's bottom-dweller.

i'm not sure if i should make my sig. bigger or just post pictures of all themerchandise i purchased during those losing seasons.....

spacej23 can vouch that i have been a celtic fan pretty much since he's knownme......and that is a good 7-8 yrs.

from len bias to losing season i always bleed green.....

on another note to the same piece of music.....i can finally cut my hair nowthat the Celts have won number 17!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Ron - If you're feeling them a lot, then you're in luck because Gustavo is gettingthem.
Greencelt - Yeah man. I remember the days I would give you a hard timebecause the Celtics were so terrible. My how times have changed.

Anyway, I got the same AM90's Ron picked up as well. Here are a couple quick shots . ..

nmiaud.jpg

w7ncdy.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^Where did you pick those up at. I definately want a couple pairs they are so nice. On a better note i just read that the infra red 90s are comingout in august. Those are like one of my grails. I am happy with that one.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

^^^^^^^^^^^Where did you pick those up at. I definately want a couple pairs they are so nice. On a better note i just read that the infra red 90s are coming out in august. Those are like one of my grails. I am happy with that one.

541 King Street
Charleston, SC 29403
[email protected]

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Ron - If you're feeling them a lot, then you're in luck because Gustavo is getting them.
Greencelt - Yeah man. I remember the days I would give you a hard time because the Celtics were so terrible. My how times have changed.

Anyway, I got the same AM90's Ron picked up as well. Here are a couple quick shots . . .

nmiaud.jpg

w7ncdy.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
those look 100000000x better in your pics, then the ones you showed me a few days ago.

I must cop, if now, then later...but, I want those. they're unique! and you defffff. won't be seeing anybody else with those.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how much?

cbpresent- Check your mail buddy.
happy.gif

Ty- Thanks for the heads up. And please let these guys know that the pics you took of those 90's ( which are damn good ones by the way
pimp.gif
) don't do them any justice. And when I grab those 90 Hybirds, I will wearthe heck out of them . Looks like a good summer shoe to me.

Heads up.. Footlocker's in the DC/MD/VA area started getting theit shipment of GOLD Flightposites in yesterday. My boy from Maryland called and told me thegood news. Too bad its a no go for the 50 percent off this weekend. Its all good though.

Back
Top Bottom