* The New TEAM SC Official post *

44c35ae2ed416487d2184ddf0ccf7af39475df7.pjpg

Nike Air 1/2 Cent.

Drops March 09, 190 bucks. Hybird of all Penny's sig shoes.

I'm sold!
glasses.gif

Did anyone else know that they were opening a Louis Vuitton store downtown next to the Charleston Place hotel? Been downthere today to go to the Lacoste store and saw it. Kinda took me by suprise...

BTW, Lacoste is having a sale on most of their shirts and some jackets. 25%-%40 off..

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Did anyone else know that they were opening a Louis Vuitton store downtown next to the Charleston Place hotel? Been down there today to go to the Lacoste store and saw it. Kinda took me by suprise...

BTW, Lacoste is having a sale on most of their shirts and some jackets. 25%-%40 off..

That's not all that's opening downtown . . .
wink.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Did anyone else know that they were opening a Louis Vuitton store downtown next to the Charleston Place hotel? Been down there today to go to the Lacoste store and saw it. Kinda took me by suprise...

wink.gif

Flight Club SC?

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by spacej23

wink.gif

Flight Club SC?

eek.gif

roll.gif

Not quite Tre.

Ron - Good seeing you tonight man. So, is it safe to say we both lost a total of 30-40lbs just fromsweating alone?
nerd.gif

Flight club SC would be pretty nice hahaha. But wats up with the purple tree. I actually found out it is a bar and you guys werent just messing with me. Cuzlast night i went to some bar in summerville called Ice House and boy was that an experience. It was different to say the least. I walked in and i think thewhole bar stopped and stared. So i kinda need to go out to a spot where i dont get stared at. LOL.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Flight club SC would be pretty nice hahaha. But wats up with the purple tree. I actually found out it is a bar and you guys werent just messing with me. Cuz last night i went to some bar in summerville called Ice House and boy was that an experience. It was different to say the least. I walked in and i think the whole bar stopped and stared. So i kinda need to go out to a spot where i dont get stared at. LOL.

They stared?
roll.gif

Why in god's name were they staring at you? Was it a redneck joint or something? Purple Tree ispretty laid back, but very loud. The DJ is garbage in my opinion, but I go because I get in free and the girls are usually on point.

I'm still trying to decide if I even want to go to Purple Tree tonight though. Last night was an experience to say the least and I'm wiped. I guessit's sort of like old people and pissin', it all depends.

omg!!! last night was an experience indeed......happy belated b-day to ron and mrfitzgerald.

man ty u shuld come on out to the tree tonight man i guarantee the night will endbetter

jhob...word of advice....i don't know your ethnic composition, but ok forgetthat just dont go newhere in summerville

purple tree 2night!!! be there or be......well just be there.

Ahhh, glad I decided to come out to Purple Tree tonight!

Jason - It was good meeting you man. I'm glad that part of the team got to hang out and chill. Iwill ask you though, was that white girl that you were trying to get to dance with me that good looking? From my perspective, she was alriiiiight, but I hadmore fun with the chick I'm sure you saw me dancing with.
laugh.gif

Ron - It's always a pleasure seeing you man. It was cool to see your wife as well. I'm soootempted to buy those Gold Flightposites. I know I won't find a cheaper place because I was talking to Travis and he said his store probably wasn'tgoing to get them.

Ryan - I see you!
roll.gif

SC fam last night was the best night i had here since i moved. So we gotta do it again. I am glad i am finally meeting folks and am gettin less and less homesick. Ty-The white chick was pretty cute. She had an tude so you were better off. But that chick you were dancing was something i have never seen before. Ilove the south, the women down here are so nice...Ty i am trying to be like you. And to ryan and ron it was nice to meet you guys i had a blast. Thanks forshown love fam

Jason - I'm glad we could show you a good time. I'm just glad it wasn't likeyour last experience in the Summerville bar
roll.gif
. Your girl was really chill, very cool, and I'm glad we all met. So, the white chick had a dude? She seemed older too. Like maybe in her mid20's or something(not older per say, but definitely older than me(I'm only 18
laugh.gif
)). The girl I was dancingwith went to high school with Ryan, the girl he was with, and me. Let's just say she gave me the blues last night . . .
wink.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
. Anyway, you want to be like me? Pshhhhh, I want to be like you. I wish I had a girl like you or Ronfor that matter who cared about me AND I owned my own place. I mean, I'm renting the place I'm in right now and that's great, but it's reallya whole different game when you own your own place. I guess I'm too young for all of that right now though.

So, who's all up for Harbor Grille(formerly known as Toucan Reef) for this coming Thursday for "Temptation Thursdays"? All I know is, I'mbringing a portable A/C with me if I go.

TY Thanks for the love man. But my girl left she only came for the weekend so its just me again. And you will own a house and have a girl in time man you got awhole life ahead. And you are going to college man you will be alright. And i am all about going out thursday...

Oh and i took your guy's advice. I will never go to another bar in summerville. That stuff is a little bit to scary for me. I mean these people still thinkits the 1800's up here Oh yeah i made an addition to the collection yesterday...when they get here ill snap a few photos

Thursday, and Friday night was a blast! Man I had a major hangover Saturday but its all good though. Shouts out to Ryan, Jason, andTyler .... glad you guys had a good time, and we def gotta do it again soon!

Jason- Nice meeting you man.
glasses.gif
I'm sending that PM right now. Andplease, don't do the Summerville bars again.
laugh.gif

Chico- Yea I heard about that LV store opening up from my wife ( she's very happy about it, not me
grin.gif
). She went to Lacoste Thursday and picked up some shirts for me, and let me knowabout it. I'm shocked we're getting one too, but hey people around here spend big. That Gucci store does REAL well...

Ty- Live it up right now man. House, wife and all that will come in due time. I wish I could go back to being in college sometimes.

And the rest of team SC, I hope you guys had a good 4th of July holiday. No pick-ups for me lately, but that's gonna change soon.

well well well....what can i say....very eventfull weekend to say the least

nice to finally meet jason after 30 minutes of searching in the club.....(sorry i didnt talk much...slightly occupied)
grin.gif

good to see ron out and about as well....we will all have to definitely do it again sumtime

yo Ty!!!! i feel you on that portable ac....or one of those fans that sprays the water lol
happy.gif

lol since we have not mentioned shoes in a minute lol.....the "posite" madness has started

who is out to get what?........

personally: gold flights, eggplant flights, and purple foams are my three

I love it the "poisite" madness. It sounds like a disease. I am all about the foams. So pretty much every color that comes out in the foam's i amsnatching up. The footlocker at Northwood mall had the black flights. So i am debating on the eggplants after i saw them. We will see.

Ty is it really that hot in this spot thats poppin on thursday. I mean a portable AC and a water spraying fan. Come on...First the redneck bar and now clubSauna. I just cant win with spots down here now can i.

Gold and Eggplant Flightposites are a must.

Purple Foams will be bought too.

Just to let u know, next Tuesday NCAA 09 comes out, so you guys will not be seeing much of me in the next couple of weeks. But don't worry, i'm o.k.
laugh.gif

Computers are gonna get real interesting in the next year or so. Take a look at thisvideo clip.

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=933742930

Team SC. I was reading another post. The one about the infra reds and they had a list of all the spots that are suppose to be getting them. Of course SC getsno love at all. So i was wondering if any of you guys have heard of any spots getting the infra reds? I know ty is looking for em like i am.

Oh yea ron anytime you wanna get worked on NCAA you got the number my friend...
roll.gif

and to think that computers used to be $8,900 for just the 128MB Harddrive...LOL.

WITHOUT a monitor or a mouse.

crazy how 20 years can change everything...

that's CRAZY!

in response to the link above i have two things to say.....

1. WHOA!!!!

2. Buy Stock Now!!!

jhob u have moved to the most hated state in regards to sneakers....so no shock to any of us when no one is suppose to be getting

the infrareds.....i personally HAVE to get them because my d.a. could have had them the first time they retroed for about $42 tax included....

but as usuall i waited too long and they got shipped out, i also believe i sold tre his pair and his mom was like why are you getting pink shoes

and we had to correct her and inform her that it was not pink, but rather infrared lol.

Back
Top Bottom