* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Yah, my friend owns a shoe store in B-More and he hasn't received any Gold Flights yet. I'll be copping once they hit FTL here in NC.

I got you Ron.

Thanks Ty after I go scoop these packs I am going to head down there. I am kinda interested to see what they got. Thanks again SC fam for all the help andmaking this move easy on me

Babbs - What size shoe do you wear? I know of a seller on eBay who's selling theVII/XVI pack separately in smaller sizes.

left work today for lunch to cop at finishline northwoods...

XVIs ARE SO INSANELY SEXY.

and i'm gay for VIIs.. so the hares could have been stitched out of imported chicken necks... and I would still be beasting for them.. i'm pathetic

Ty-Thanks for pointing me towards Bzar, they are good people there. I didnt get to cop those air maxes cuz they only had an 11 left, but thanks again man bigtime for that. I got alot of good info from them.

greencelt06 -Thanks man again. That was the easiest cop ever man i appricate you forwat you did. If u need anything let me know and i got you fam.

But that pack is nice. I cant believe how well the 16's came out. Also, i found that the footaction in citadel mall rarly sells out on the first day whichis kinda something new to me since in denver ever pack sells out hours after release. But it was a pleasent surprise, although i miss camp outs and meetinpeople. Also, if anybody has any info on how to get a pair of those neon air max 95's PM cause i am looking hard for those.

Babbs How about try calling Footaction in Columbia Place Mall. I was there yesterday to pay for my pak, and I seen they still had the carmines in youth sizes.Not sure what sizes exactly but it worth a try.

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

I know I ain't the only one who copped the pack today

no way i was going to pass on this pack... i think that all of us who wanted them got them pretty easily...

jhobson5 - ive been looking for those neon 95s pretty hard too... and i think it may be a tough situation.. i even called nike special orders and theycouldn't find anything in their system... they even searched retail locations... NOTHING

no prob jhob anytime.....(-Thanks man again. That was the easiest cop ever man i appricate you for wat you did. If u need ANYTHING let me know and i got youfam. )

well since u say if i NEED anything....i'll take a look at those size 12 titaniums.... literally just take a look cuz i know i'll never b able toafford that lol.

good to see everyone is picking things up easily....

Mrs. Babb i believe we still have a size 6 in the 6/17 cdp if your interested i can see if i can swing a half and half deal for ya (possibly discounted aswell)

jus let me know whats up through pm or in the forum

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

and i'm gay for VIIs.. so the hares could have been stitched out of imported chicken necks... and I would still be beasting for them.. i'm pathetic

Hey, don't go giving Jordan Brand any new ideas.

laugh.gif

Yep, screw the VII/XVI pack . . .

168y0qx.jpg

293w12e.jpg

Real heads know what's up. This also came in the mail today as well . . .

2qnmbdg.jpg

so i've come to the conclusion that tyler is s-ing someones d.....there is no way he isn't

and no one can convince me other wise!!!

everyday i go to his house he has a friggin pick-up!!!!

the mail man invited him to his daughters conformation

and the ups guy wanted him to speak at his dads funeral!!!

he sees these people every daggone day!!!!

i want him banned for life from this website i'm tired of this mularky!!!*

so i've come to the conclusion that tyler is s-ing someones d.....there is no way he isn't

and no one can convince me other wise!!!

everyday i go to his house he has a friggin pick-up!!!!

the mail man invited him to his daughters conformation

and the ups guy wanted him to speak at his dads funeral!!!

he sees these people every daggone day!!!!

i want him banned for life from this website i'm tired of this mularky!!!*

roll.gif

Man you are crazy....
laugh.gif

Ty is killing it right now with these Canvas AF 1 pick-ups.
eek.gif
Guys thosepurple joints are not easy to find by any means. Keep it up man! i knew you head somethin insane up your sleeves. U always do!

I demand Ty take a AF 1 collection pic. Will anyone second that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

I demand Ty take a AF 1 collection pic. Will anyone second that?
laugh.gif

I second that.....

I am going to have to agree as well...

I have been in SC for almost 2 weeks and this man ty has more heat then anyone in the state of Colorado. Those purple canvas air forces arent easy at all tofind, i tried and gave up. SO ty you are killing the game my friend.

i do not second that by any means!!! lol

somebody second my motion of banning this guy!!!

j/k....ya'll are only seconding it cuz you won't have to help him set itup (which will take forever)

we got a little something in the works with the ENTIRE collection comingsoon......

the sad part about that pick-up is that this is the third timehe has found a pair!!!!

he helped me get mine, he got a not so ds pair, and then this crap with thebox

he is killin them out there they needed first aid::he got more kicks than a babyin a mothers stomach---jay-z/nas

^ I can't wait to see the collection pic. I remember the pics he took a while back, and that within itself was amazing. So I forone can't wait to see how it his collection has progressed.

I give it up to him, cause there's no way in HELL i'm taking a collection pic in this lifetime (well u know how I feel about taking pics anyways).
laugh.gif

I'm still hyping myself to take pics of my pick-ups from the past couple of weeks. I need to drink a red bull or something......

Team,what are you guys plans for 4th of July? I have seen some of the Charleston guys in Purple Tree at random times, so I was wondering if you guys were gonnabe out there on the 4th, since it falls on a Friday this year. If not its cool. I gotta birhtday next tuesday (July 1) and I will be out there that fridaycelebrating.

If any of you go out there or see me, holla at me.
happy.gif

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]will do, ron (by the way i kind of used u and jhob as refs in the selling forum,kind of didn't ask first sorry)[/color]
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]the tree sounds like a plan next friday everyone in our area should go.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]i feel ya about the picture thing, someone has to light a serious flame under mebefore i take pics of my kicks[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]some1 thought i only had like 20 pairs of shoes the other day, i found thathumorous (my mom wishes that were true)[/color]
roll.gif

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]of course my collection is no where near ty's, he has me beat by about 50pairs[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]but i'm all about quality over quantity.....ty has it in both departments(i'll turn this vacuum off and stop suckin this dude)[/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]neway....haven't really seen anyone post pick-up pictures in a while, letslivin this thing up a lil.....(lead by example)[/color]

7bf156eb9ed8d6d4e30b0c36dc5414e2784020e.jpg
l_d9b8bc2ab12b7e0b83c0e8176e1edf46.jpg

y[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]ou can also check these out in the selling forum[/color]
de025d8ec69f9d39dbddc44c7bee465d15a83c0.pjpg
b4915de896dfdcd0157dfa936b59485cc73c650.pjpg
180356fbe654973cdab6d288d9e793b7492cd88.pjpg

Thanks for all the love guys. I'm glad that all of you enjoy my pick-ups and what notbecause I take a lot of pride in it, so I'm glad I can deliver for the team. I am planning on taking a collection picture soon, but I think maybe the AF1collection only to start with. Like many others, I land in the same boat with having a hard time taking collection pictures(being lazy). Ryan will be helpingme out though, so hopefully it'll be much easier this time around.

Ron - Purple Tree does sound awfully like a nice get together for the team. Team SC should definitelylive it up right together for once.

Ryan - You can keep sucking me man(no @*+%), because it'll be more pleasurable than otherthings.
roll.gif
Lovely Celt dunks by the way. I'm glad I could come through for you and win them. I knowthat you LOVE the Celtics and that you secretly river dance in your free time.

jhob - Thanks for those nice words. We need to kick it sometime as well. You should comeout to Purple Tree too if you can.

Ryan ill be a reference for you dont worry about that. Trust me on that one. And when shoes get here in the next few weeks ill run those 23s by so you can peepthem.

Ty thanks for the love man.I agree we all need to kick it 4th of July week i got that friday off work so i would be down. But i have no idea what the purpletree is. Hahah i thought i was literally was a tree that was purple and thats where people kick it at. I dunno its a small city so i could have been right.

SC fam i am actually in the process of buying a house, and i should be moved in by late July early August. I was thinking of having like a house warming partywhen i get settled in and kinda showing people a lil bit of what i got in the sneaker world. I mean i am no ty so dont get your hopes up, but i got a lilsomething something. But definitely wanna get to know you guys and invite you to that.

Back
Top Bottom