* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Quote:
so whats the weather like? all four seasons?
SummersWinters :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

eek.gif

Damn I miss working at Footlocker.Those Nike reps really do showcase a lot of heat in those blue duffle bags they carry around. At any rate I would love to hear about some details about the XX3.

Tre.. go ahead and pm me Omar's number if you will.
happy.gif

Tyler.. those IV are smokin hot. I swear you take the best pics.

48 hours and counting tilt he Aqua release. God I want 2 pairs... it aint lookin too good for that to happen right now.

TeamS.Carolina

i just got back from sportmans this mourning and they wouldn't sell me the aquas but she let me take a peek though i fainted in the store.
yo whoever still want the BMP they are 119.00 at sportmans

I need a team sc sig
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

were is sportsman located. i wanted to get the BMP's but $200 was little steep for 2 pairs of retro one's.

^Its located downtown on King Street. You can't miss it.

Stan- I feel your pain man. Saturday morning will be well worth the wait.

Does anyone think these LS VIII are gonna sell out next weekend? My opinion, I think peeps are going all out for the Aquas, so the LS release shouldn't be that bad.

I pary it was like the undefeated I release.
pimp.gif

TeamS.Carolina

Damn, $119 for the BMP!! They must only have a few sizes left....
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

^ Agreed.

I wish all shoe releases were like that. No hype whatsoever. Now the Aqua release this Satuday is gonna be a different story.

I was tellin Stan last night that my homeboy wants a size 10.5 in the Aquas, and this dude doesn't even buy Jordans (or even like Jordan so he claims) in the 20 plus years I've know him at all. That alone lets me know that this release is gonna be serious. Common folk are gonna eat these joints up.

I'm gonna compare the Aqua release to the "Bread"
laugh.gif
XI release some years ago. Mark my words... cats in the bigger cities are gonna catch hell getting Aquas. Most places that did pre-orders are sold out already.

I aint not hypebeast but I'm just callin it the way I see it. This Aqua release is gonna be HUGE.

Heck..even our team SC sig is reppin the Aquas.
roll.gif

TeamS.Carolina

ey ron, there's also a Sportsman's shop on Trolley. i didn't know if that might be closer to stan. (i don't know where he lives) :wink:
wink.gif

at any rate...i got into work today, so i'm definitely writing my name on one of the aqua boxes. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Quote:
ey ron, there's also a Sportsman's shop on Trolley. i didn't know if that might be closer to stan. (i don't know where he lives) :wink:
wink.gif
I'm pretty sure that wasn't Stan who asked that. That was MandS4evr who asked where the Sportsman's Shop was. :wink:
wink.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Yeah at my footlocker showcase in Charleston they showed the Zoom Flights from what I saw but my manager told me that the Footlocker in Northwoods Mall is about to finally have some worthy retro nike's and some more serious Jordan's besides those same Team Strongs we've had for 2 years. Anyone going to that Common concert next Saturday I am.

You guys really think the aqua release is going to be that big?Bigger than the grape release?
TeamS.Carolina

just to let you guys know my name is Matt. i really don't know to much about were to get shoes in SC that is why i asked. i usually go to Columbia mall, todd & moore, and to the outlets at the beach. but i buy most of my shoes online.

Quote:
gah ty, you've been goin hard on me lately ey.
it's all good, i guess.
You know I'm just giving you a hard time for being away so long. Just kidding around and what not.

Anyway . . .

TEAM S.C. - Who wants to go get Aquas tomorrow morning with me? I'm going to Northwoods Mall and I'll be picking them up at Finish Line. Let me know via here or pm box. Even if you're not picking them up from there, already have them, and etc., it'd be nice to have some of the team there to talk to.

:D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Bigmo- Those Adidas got marked down to 20 bucks at the outlet?
eek.gif
If so I gotta pick a pair up.

Ty- No can do. I got something to do Saturday morning and I am going to be pressed for time. My plan is to go to footlocker around 10 am, grab my Aquas, and leave soon after. But I will see you in Florence... that's for sure.
pimp.gif

Omar-
roll.gif
Man I really enjoyed our convo last night. Keep that passion my dude, its gonna take you places for real.

Anyone getting the Women's Aquas besides Omar?

TeamS.Carolina

Tyler- what time you rollin up there because i was going to go to sportmans but if i go there im a mess out on my favorite cartoon ben 10 (new episode im a big kid).

Tre- that chamillionaire is fire no wack tracks as usual

bigmo- ur lucky man i wish sportmans gave me the same treatment

i like the shadow x i dont have any problems with it im coppin those in Jan.

yo i need a team sc sig!

TeamClippers
GET WELL SOON #14​

^^^^^^^Yo Ron Thanks For Me Talking to me last night yo really really enjoyed the convosation!!!!!!!!!!

But like Tre was saying yeah, my store had a meeting with the BUYER for DEPT 41(Basketball)!!!!!!!! He had a bunch of samples!!!!!!!! and it was crazy because i didnt know that samples were a size 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(MY SIZE)!!!!!!!! And He was letting me try them on and MANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so different from seeing the SAMPLE PIC ON NIKETALK!!!!!!!! AND then try it ON!!!! MAN THIS WAS A great experience for me!

And Tyler For the 23 just like I told Ron last night!!!!!!!!!! The DUMBASS BUYER brung out a the UNFINISHED Sample!!!!!!!!! SO its was like looking at a blank shoe, but with bits and pieces of the 23 on it!!!!!!!!!!! It was weired but any look is better then no look!!!!!!!!

And Man the ZOOM FLIGHTS are going to be crazy....Man 90's Really Was the MECCA for Nike Basketball shoes!!!!!! He told me that they were going to be going for 180!!!!!!!!!!!

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

But What I learned the whole experience is that anybody can make it to the top in the shoe business or corperation!!!!! I mean I was schooling him on shoes that i thought he would know about, like The Buyer didnt even know who TINKER HATFIELD was????????????????????????????????????????????? :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That Really Got to me lil bit, because that history! And He doesnt know that! Thats Crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah He Also Brung out the 12.5s!!!!!!! :smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
ed talking about the JORDAN AIR FORCE Put together in one shoe!!!!!!!! Basically stuff that we already know! But VERY BAD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

But He was just like, how after next with all the packages coming out, and the 23's dropping that there will be NO MORE RETROS after next year!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT NEXT WEEKEND AT FLORENCE WILL BE THE LAST LS RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!( but i wouldnt take his word for it cause things do change(GENTRY))hahahahaha :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TeamS.Carolina

http://www.myspace.com/jordanstudent45

Omar - That sounds real cool man. I'm going to call you a little later and we can discuss it more in detail.

Stan - I sent you a comment via myspace about the release tomorrow, but I'm not sure if you got it or not. Anyway, I'll be arriving at Northwoods Mall tomorrow at 5AM. So, just let me know what's up.

Also, I know of a new spot that just acquired a Nike account. Anyone who would like to know about it, just send me a PM or give me a call. You important people have my number.
:wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Northwoods im there i'll see you at 5
TeamClippers
GET WELL SOON #14​

4ly1gnm.jpg
" />
The grand father and grand son

Curtis- nice meeting up with you man your a cool dude remember whenever you get ready to get rid of the de la souls holla ate me

Tyler & Ryan- thanks for holding my size. still laughing at the dmc jokes lol.

i need a team sc sig!
TeamClippers
GET WELL SOON #14​

Back
Top Bottom