* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Well I went to sleep at 2am and woke up at 6:15 to head to Finishline in N. Woods and copped the Aquas (Good looks Dave and Bobby for holding my size 12 down) Anyways, I have to work at 2:30pm but I cant go back to sleep so I guess I'll make breakfast for my girl and my son.... :\
ohwell.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

What's up Team SC?

Shout out to Curt, Ryan, Stan, & Circus. It was cool hanging out with you guys. Seemed like I couldn't stop laughing through out the release.

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ DMC. It's myyyyy adidasssss.

Circus: What if Beyonce came and asked you if she could cut you in line for the Aqua's.

Curt: To the left, to the left.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ryan: Have you ever seen a black guy with a comb over? I did.

roll.gif

Circus - What if the security guard said you had to give him head to get through?

Me: I meannnn, it is the Aqua's guys.

laugh.gif
6ai2y5j.jpg

And to get these of course . . .
6ezmlww.jpg

Chico - Why didn't you say anything man? I had no idea you were there.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Just got back form Footlocker from getting my pairs.

Man those Aquas evaporated.
roll.gif
As I was leaving, several people started to head over in that direction. At any rate these joints are beautiful.

Now its time to wear them all weekend. No joke.

TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Just like everybody else on Team SC.

I got the Aqua VIII's.

Went to my Finishline last night, walked straight in the backroom, wrote my employee number on the box, and left.

Came back to the mall this morning around 11am, copped my pair with ease for the great price of $98 + tax.

Shout out to the23greatest, nice meeting/chillin' with you dude...finally.

Next Saturday, Florence, for the last LS release.

See you guys there, bright and early!

Drinks and gum on me and Tyler!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

YO.....today was dope...me and my homeboy tre chilled he showed me around...I got my aquas...thank god had my moms pick em up for me in my town...since columbia was out of my size
TeamS.Carolina

Well i must say tell everyone that was at da aqua release at 5 o clock A.M. dat thre was this one time at a run DMC concert where this black guy had a comb over and tried to sneak backstage stage and got tripped up by the janitor on the wet floor.......

but dats besides da point...chico...as much as u come in da store i hav no clue who u are(wait i think if u look anything like terrence howard then i might, or so my manager thinks u do.)
Aquas-x-2pair = happiness (great release today) i would personally like to thank my future wife for my second pair(tyler she will b on here soon)

TeamS.Carolina

ilill hafta agree these will b best team j's in a loooooooonnnnnnnnngggg time they are something like the first ones

33bs5.jpg

32ye5.jpg

TeamS.Carolina

Tyler ima slit ur throat (metaphorically speaking) if ur lying about those Lebrons!!!!!!
TeamS.Carolina

Just to let everybody know, the whole Team SC officially got Aqua VIII's with no problems at all. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Damn my iPhone takes some sexy @#%$ pics lol....Tre-TURN IT DOWN!!THATS WAT YOU GET FOR EATING SO MANY HOT DOGS...LMFAO IT WAS SO FUNNY

Oh yeah it's good to be loyal to a certain store...they always come through for me....

Tre-Now its time for US BOTH to get out of DEBT AGAIN!!!(Word to Kanye)La La La La Wait till I get my money right
TeamS.Carolina

Yo fellas I know this vid has been posted a million times, but in tribute of the aquas here it is again once more!

video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=6co44g5&s
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

Seems like great success for everyone on the aquas, On other news has anyone heard about fairmont losing there Nike SB account.

Quote:
On other news has anyone heard about fairmont losing there Nike SB account.
unfortunately, yes. i guess it's back to paying rape prices on the internet for SB's...

actually, it's not a huge deal considering the trash that nike sb has been putting out. I did want the Kruegers(sp?) but they kinda lost their appeal, so i guess i'll wait for summer '08.
:wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina

^^^ Curt- i want the freddys too oh well ebay
541rfcw.jpg
" />
i can't wait to cop these they fusion my favorite jordan
pimp.gif

TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

Stan- I am undecided on those Fusions .
nerd.gif
I don't know... maybe in a different colorway perhaps. But that is a pretty nice pic of them though. Jordan and AF1 colab.. i don't know what the world is coming to.

Found the OG colorway of the Adidas 1 running shoe at our local Adidas outlet for $64 bucks Saturday afternoon.
eek.gif
Considering this shoe retails for $250 about 2 years ago is pretty amazing. I think I posted pics of the grey/green Adidas 1 joints that my brother bought a while back form his Las vegas trip. If anyone's interested they still have a full size run.

I still want the Women's Aquas, and the Black men's Aqua track jacket that's on kicks-r-us. Man that joint sold out so quick.

I will post picks probably 2 months from now.
roll.gif

TeamS.Carolina

yo whats up team?...Its good to see that everyone got there aquas safe and no problems
Im really looking foward to this weekend Common concert is coming
im really on the fence about those LS 8's...
on another note i am mad fairmont lost there SB account
im still getting those freddies my any means!

Air jordan17- I got those adidas on an employee discount (long story)
i might have toswing through the outlet and checkout those adidas

TeamS.Carolina

Quote:
chico...as much as u come in da store i hav no clue who u are(wait i think if u look anything like terrence howard then i might, or so my manager thinks u do.)
roll.gif
:D
happy.gif
laugh.gif
279916278.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

Back