* The New TEAM SC Official post *

dmp release? that was a big joke.....
did everyone here that got there in here have them
on hold or something? when i went there they acted
like they never had them....
smh.gif

Tyler, you go to College of Charleston right?

Anyway you can get your hands on two tickets to the Men's BBall game against South Carolina on Friday? I got money in return for your troubles. (I wasthinking you could get some free student tickets.)

Me and my girl will be down in Chucktown Thursday through Sunday. Heading to the Clemson/USC game on Saturday (shelled out too much $$$ forthose ticks). I want to check this B'Zar place out.

Coming from Goose Creek and going down Rivers, how can I get there? Preciate the help

Brad - I would have looked into that for you, but I guess you got your tickets already? Mybad man. Next time, just hit me up on my cell and let me know in advance. Not only must you check out B'zar, but Suite Sole as well. You'll becoming at a great time since both stores are having Black Friday weekend sales. They don't end until Sunday, so definitely swing through if you can. I'm terrible at directions, so you might want to ask one of the other team members. I'm someone who can guide you through places if I'm with you,but if I'm not, I might as well be a tourist.

Chris - The great thing about AF1's is that it is very rare that a pair of AF1's crumbles or falls apart on you. I'm not sure why it is, but Iguess it has to do with the way that they're constructed. I've broken a few pairs of vintage AF1's out for their first wearing, and I had noproblems whatsoever. Anyway, it's unbelievable how many colors of AF1's there are. I swear I see new things everyday when I go into the Team AF1thread. Good luck with finding those Purps man. I can't explain to you how long it took to find a DS pair, in my size, and without any yellowing or sunspots. If you can find a pair man, I urge you to splurge. They're WELL worth it in my opinion.

cbpresent - From Goose Creek, take I-26 E towards Charleston. Take Exit 221A, and look for the signs for King St. When exiting, stay in the left lane and ifyou follow the King St sign, you will make a hard left (almost a U-Turn onto Shepard St). Follow this street, and when you hit the stop sign, you're atKing St. so make a Right onto King St. Now immediately start looking for Spring St. Make a Right onto Spring. On the left side, Suite Sole is easy to miss,since there is no big sign... just a section of dark, new-looking, cherrywood buildings (one of them has skateboard stickers in the windows). Those buildingsare where Suite Sole and Continuum are.

To find Bzar, just stay on King St and when you pass Spring St., Bzar is on the right hand side of King St.

I've been away for the last week and a half in Boston. I had a VERY tragic death in myfamily.

I've told Omar, Tyler, and "Man" aka tha23greatest.

One of my cousin's..............committed suicide (not going into details), but if you guys have any friends, familymembers, co-workers, or ANYBODY that you know who suffers from depression or contemplates suicide, please talk to them and get help, before it's toolate.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

One another note, we should have no problems in Columbia with the XI/XII CDP. We've gotten ALL of them so far - FNL, FL, and FA. Just get there early.

Those XX3's are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I tried to find those Black/Red I's while in the 617, but Niketown didn't get them at all and the one place who is getting them, won't receive themuntil tomorrow.

I'm back in Columbia now.

I hope everybody is going alright, don't take life for granted, tell the people who you love that you love them...

frown.gif

Just found out from my big homie Travis that Footlocker in Northwoods mall will be getting the CDP XI/XII.
glasses.gif

Limited quantities of course, so you may wanna inquire about them closer to release.

This is good news, considering not many stores in our area get the CDP anyways.

^^^^^ got that good news as well.....

tre- sorry to hear that man keep your head up tho....

stan- what up homie!!!

im pissed that we arent getting any good stuff in at the outlet
for black friday, its like sometimes i feel im the only one there
that knows whats people want to by....

Ron about that XI/XII pack i think my boy in denver that works at finishline was right. He said that this pack will be widely available. So i am starting tobelieve this. LOL if champs gets them in Northwoods mall then i know its true. Now i just have to figure out if i want to go home and make it a whitechristmas...Or stay here and wear shorts

Jason- The more, the merrier. Cause if they make this pack really "limited" its gonna be trouble.
laugh.gif
Especially down here. Dudes in Charleston are CRAZY. My plan was to buy anitouch for my wife, but with those XX3 comin out in a few days that's an afterthought.

Maurice- Yea it sucks that the outlets are not getting anything good for black Friday. Maybe they will get some good stuff in thenext couple of weeks... who knows?

Ty- So um.... what kicks will Suite Sole Mark down for Black Friday? I'm still eyeing those Silver vandalmids.

stay strong tre....

ron- your poor wife ...no i-touch for her lol!!!!

cbpresent- definitely come and check out both spots...well worth it, especially with this sale!!!(directions are on point)

bigmo-the dmp release....was more like DMP: the secret of the shooze....if you asked about it before hand and we knew you well then we held yours, or you justhad to work there, they were basically gone before release day.

BTW TO ALL IN THIS THREAD...I WILL GIVE YOU ONE DOLLAR IF YOU CAN FIND ME THE BLK/RED 1'S IN A SIZE 12!!!!

Tre - May she rest in peace.
frown.gif

Ron - I know those silver vandals will be marked down rather nicely.
wink.gif

I might pick a pair up myself.

ahh sir i see your still up....good night last night huh.....

cant have a party without (drinks...no, other illegal substances...no, music.....no) FRIES!!!!
roll.gif

Ryan- Good lookin out fam. btw... We goin to the Apple store at midnight tonight.
roll.gif
So much for not getting the Itouch for her. smh....

Ty- Damn.
laugh.gif
Gus been gettin money from me all month. I guess thisweekend won't be any different. Those Silver vandals are just
pimp.gif

Happy Turkey Day guys! Nothin like Fried turkey, and all the fixins. Be safe out there if anyone decides to go out.

Ron-I feel you pain. I have to go to the Coach store at midnight, and then wal-mart,target and so on. I might and i mean i just might get to go to suite soletomorrow. With my mom and my girl being together. Its going to get ugly. Good thing my dad came... Ryan-ill see you bright and early tomorrow my friend ANDHAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE WHOLE TEAM SC, thanks for making me feel welcome since i got here. Last, my girl asked me what i was thankful for last night....And isaid 30% friends and family at footlocker, and 50% off employee weekend...after i said that, i was asked to sleep on the couch.

^^^^^^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you crazy man....

ryan- yea i kinda figured that...
smh.gif

i dont think i knew you then, i was kinda cool with david (i cant remember the name)
after i got shafted that morning (nh) i just gave up on ever getting them
beacuse i knew i wasnt paying resale prices for damn sure....

well team happy thanksgiving to all, everybody be safe and have fun
knowing how small charleston is, i just might bump into one if not a few
of you guys tonite somewhere....

H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G ! ! !

Just a heads up, Suite Sole [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]WILL[/color] be opened early tomorrow. Our Black FridayWeekend sale starts tomorrow at 9AM. B'zar will also kick their sale off tomorrow as well . . .

l_6259eed3217c471193c264fbba380e37.jpg

4hqys0.jpg

maybe i'll get the UNC 23s tommorw.......i haven't been in northwoods mall in ages but i know im getting some levis though

Back
Top Bottom