* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Jason - EXACTLY! Well put sir. Nice pick-ups btw, haha.

To me, music is more than just "sounding good." Just ask Reuben Studdard. Of course it's abig part, but it doesn't end there. I feel like a big ingredient in making good music is being able to connect with someone. Like I've mentionedbefore, even if you haven't just recently lost your mom, when you listen to Coldest Winter, you feel as if you have. That's how strong his music isand that shows you how much emotion he put into this CD.

And actually, there was a point in time that Kanye couldn't rap. Ye actually said it himself, but heworked hard and kept getting better(regardless of all the naysayers).

BigPoppaBaker, wassup fam, Finally another Gamecock fan on Niketalk. What's up!

When I read your username I was thinking you were Eric Baker, RB for the Cocks.

Dark Knight and the Web Slinger

cbpresent- yo i wanted USC to win from Clemson...steve sprurrier should have started Garcia
Exective76 & jhobson- nice 23s and bred 1
pimp.gif

Getting down to the end for me my last jordan pick up XI/ XII pack
grin.gif

Great pick-ups guys.
pimp.gif
Black Friday was avery expensive day for me as well.

Dillard's Polo sale was
eek.gif
I have NEVER seen Polo that cheap.

I will post pics of my pic-ups from the past couple of weeks tonight.

Stan- man u are goin to hell with all that laughing in church.
roll.gif

Ty- My bad for not comin through this weekend at Suite Sole. I got caught up doin other stuff.

Tre- The "Itouch" is workin just fine, and yes I will post pics.
laugh.gif

Stan-You just made me want those Spider Mans. I also want those timberland Supras they are fresh.

Ron-I forgot to say thanks for pointing me to Dillards for that Polo sell man...I got a few things hahahaha. My girl wasnt happy.

And i have a question, is this USC Clemson thing really that big here. Cause some guy at my job asked me who i was cheering for and I said neither i am an OhioState fan...He said dont say that in public people will slash your tires if you are a clemsom fan. But it was a good game nonetheless

CLEMSON SUCKS!!!

jhobson5-Ohio state or not...if you're gonna live here you have to pick aside...

I have a question too...how many interceptions does one have to throw before he visits the bench?

*SUITE SOLE UPDATE*

These came in today at Suite Sole, and I HAD to pick these up . . .

3506oty.jpg

2gy0fi9.jpg

34hw2tk.jpg

And peep the detail on these, just too sick . . .

bjbdra.jpg

Perforated suede + nylon tongue + solid white midsole/outsole + solid colored upper + zoomair(just like SB's) = A no brainer pick-up, period.

Size 9 and 9.5 are gone already. I think these will move quick.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

BigPoppaBaker, wassup fam, Finally another Gamecock fan on Niketalk. What's up!

When I read your username I was thinking you were Eric Baker, RB for the Cocks.
haha, nah i wish. with any luck we'll get a decent bowl

whats good everybody....

will- try ebay i seen some decent prices on there...

excecutive- how does that whole live cash back thing work?

team- starting this thursday we will have friends and family at nike
to be honest all that worth talking up now is those windbreakers
and we have the olympic cw of the zoom flight 95 for 34.99 plus 30%

holla at me if you need a pass....

bigmo- go here http://http://login.live.com/log...&lc=1033&id=72567 sign up...you'll need a paypal account too(that's how they send your money back)

20% cashback from Footlocker.com, Eastbay.

Ebay(changes between 20%-30%) Item has to be "Buy it now"

10% cashback Finishline.com

takes up to 60 days to get the money (they do that just in case you try to return the item(s) and keep themoney)

can you use the 30% off on a phone order?
nerd.gif

ty/jason- im not by any means mad...just full of question, wondering why people think that he can sing when hereally cant...and music

sounding good is the thing that draws you in first....its not like the first time i listened to jay-z- d'evils i understood all the metaphors.

the beat attracted me....such as on k's album....when i heard welcome to heartbreak (the og version) the beat sounding good drew me, then i

listened to actual lyrics and liked what he was saying....your right it is about making people feel a certain way...and when it makes me feel like

turning it off after a sour/bad note, thats not good. this cd is not even r&b (imo, or billboards), it is most likely a pop attempt at best. i do agree

those "rappers" suck and that is why i dont listen to them....but like ty said, i am a singer and its hard to hear someone butcher something you do

better without laughing or questioning. and he is using autotune...without it he would sound even worse, cuz he doesnt even sound good now.... i do appreciatesome of the lyrics though

Kanye can sing if we were having a shower singing contest, he'd take first...carrying a tune

and hitting notes are two different things......in his defense....james brown could not sing a lick, but could carry a tune and dance his @@# off

nice dunks up there as well, and overnight i've come to like the lebron 6...take a look at the big apples....really look and see if you are not swayedslightly
wink.gif

p.s.-SIZE 12 AJ1 straps!!!!blk/red-----

Ryan-after reading your book that you posted you raise some very valid points. But the only thing i disagree with is that kanye would when the singing in theshower contest!!!!!! I would be the clear winner...When i am in the shower i can out sing Usher, Tre Songz, and even R.Kelly. My only thing is Kanye has kindof started something in the Hip-Hop world, because i heard a song of Diddy's new album...and it had the same flavor and flare. But on another musicalnote...I found a few songs that wayne is going to maybe put on his new album...And well he is now a rock star. It sounds like a band and him as the leadsinger...Now that is something i dont forsee working.

Ty-Those dunks are so sick...I may have to scoop them.

Mo-Those Penny 1s are still around, but when i called no one didnt want to help me. But i still really want to grab a pair. And with this F&F 30% maybe imight have some luck. Let me know if you can do anything or help me on it. And does the 30% work on phone orders let me know.

Will-be patient and they might show up at outlets, you just have to call the nike stock line or whateva and check for them...And that spot in Savannah i wentto, splits packs and they had them for like $180, but i bet they went down.

Ty- Those Dunks are
pimp.gif
... They will be HolyGrail status for Dunk lovers in the years to come. I may grab that 8 if its still around.

Maurice- I need a pass... man. Just hit me up and let me know somethin.

^^^^ They sure do. they still got aquas when i went up there two weeks ago. they got two the one in the mall is wack but the one by wal-mart i love that store.......everything was on sale.

Will- i paid $229 for mine.

^^^yea i got my aquas for $110 there

its located on Chestnut rd. and also theres S&M sports they got two

Orangeburg always has steals

My final point is that this CD is STILL a great CD, regardless of the poor singing. Forpeople to completely dismiss the album solely based off the fact that Kanye isn't a great vocalist, well that's just blasphemy(unless your only basisfor "good" music is "good" singing").

I'm sure this probably isn't my final point by the way.
laugh.gif

In other news, these dunks really are a great addition to any collection/rotation. I've had about 6 people on NT message me regarding how they can get apair. Don't be caught . . .
Snoozzzzing ! ! !

Sidebar: I'm pretty sure Kanye wasn't going for R&B.

Well those Jordan 2009, make it east to say good bye to JB for next year. Now i need something new to collect. I have always wanted to get into vans.....

Ty-I agree with you whole heartedly. I read some where that Kanye was going for a Pop sound. Not R&B or Rap.And those dunks are calling me

Yeah, those Jordan 2009's look like the B'loyal Jumpman's had sex with theXIV's, and that was their ******ed bi-product.

Anyway . . .

* 7-Shoe Suite Sole Update *

We recently got all of the following in at Suite Sole:

Nike Shipment . . .

moz-screenshot-5.jpg

The Hundreds(finally, sheesh) . . .

DON'T SLEEP!

Sidebar: All of the the Hundreds footwear are priced at $75 a pop. Pretty good price point in myopinion.

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg

lol....jason i'm sorry sir i didnt know you were that good.

those jordans look like nike reached back to the mid late 90's basketball designs and crapped something up....

ya know the days of the air slamtastic and the wheresyagame...ahh those were the days of horrible shoe names

and even worse looking shoes, but yea those suck.

(cough size 12 cough)

So much love for the AJ 2009...
laugh.gif

Anyways, I am feeling these though on the real Air Max Skyline
glasses.gif
.These remind me of the old school Air Max triax joints. Simple yet dope.

48625efee4692ddc4bb01d4424f0d573f6e4078.bmp

sorry i havent been on in a while... BEEN BUSY.... hahaha

i wanted to say thanks again to everyone for the prayers and well-wishes... for those who dont know, charlene has a heart condition that pretty much madehaving a baby (and both of them surviving) nothing short of a miracle...soooo... miracles happen.

Christian Nicholas Ocampo, "Nico"

23425f4ec1e8c269ee38348f6c80b735fcb0502.jpg

0ec256be4de532a3e45855cfe0d41a4470b4558.jpg

aea155ebe226e682dee2815ba19e7f32206ec16.jpg

2c7157eceb27e886274b27003f477a91c7422df.jpg

^^^ had to show the SC love

Back
Top Bottom