* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Jason- If by chance you do beat me on NCAA or Madden, it won't be easy. I can promise you that. And trust, I will be using thatnumber
laugh.gif

Tre- Just imagine what Apple has up their sleeves for next gen Macs.
wink.gif

Jason- If you beat me, it won't be easy. Trust... I use to play NCAA and Madden during my college years, and that's how Iuse to eat, real talk.
laugh.gif
But we'll see what's good though.

Tre- Wireless integration is the future. I am dying to see what Mac has up theuir sleeve.

Ron thats how i spent my pass time in college. And i just graduated college in may. So i still go the touch my friend. But we shall see...

And that video is insane. I am interested to see what apple had cooking up, i bet you its crazy.

So, who's going out tonight for Temptation Thursday's at Harbor Grille(formerlyToucan Reef)? You can count me in.
pimp.gif

^^^^ Yo count me in ........ i gotta see if the goons wanna go but i'll probably be rollin by myself..is it still $15 to get in there

YOOO! Is anyone goin to check out Nas and Talib Kweli at Music Farm on the 30th!? I want to but I have to work earlythat next morning. We'll see...

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

YOOO! Is anyone goin to check out Nas and Talib Kweli at Music Farm on the 30th!? I want to but I have to work early that next morning. We'll see...
You know I'll be there. Who's down for camping out the morning of sothat we know we'll get up front with ease? I'm sort of considering it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

YOOO! Is anyone goin to check out Nas and Talib Kweli at Music Farm on the 30th!? I want to but I have to work early that next morning. We'll see...
You know I'll be there. Who's down for camping out the morning of so that we know we'll get up front with ease? I'm sort of considering it.
laugh.gif
Man i just heard about this concert and i am happy. Cant wait for this one, two of my favorites Shout out Ty, man thanks for taking me to that bbq spotman, that was off the hook. Ryan ill be hitting you up later this week...Let me know fam

brad/ 23thagreatest- i got them form an outlet in the chi i doubt they have anymore
because this was a few weeks ago...

now on to the pick ups

Hello everyone. I just want to reintroduce myself my name is Matt. I come in an post a couple times every now and then but I am getting back into shoes nowsince i have a better paying job and a car. It looks like we have a pretty large crew in charleston area. I live in Columbia i have met both Trey and Omarwhile crusin through the mall. I mostly have jordans and a few pairs of air force ones, but i want to start collecting air force ones and get away from allthat jordan garbage.

On a side note everyone in Columbia Bun B is coming to San Terros this Friday night. If you plan to come get there early because it will sell out.

Matt - What's up man? It's good to hear that you're getting back into sneakersand what not. It's always sad to see a fellow sneakerhead drop out for whatever reason.

Team S.C. - Peep the sig.
wink.gif

^^^^^^
whats that?

oh yea team friends and family weekend is coming back
up at the outlet of we get anything worth checking out
i'll keep you guys posted....

Originally Posted by MandS4evr

Hello everyone. I just want to reintroduce myself my name is Matt. I come in an post a couple times every now and then but I am getting back into shoes now since i have a better paying job and a car. It looks like we have a pretty large crew in charleston area. I live in Columbia i have met both Trey and Omar while crusin through the mall. I mostly have jordans and a few pairs of air force ones, but i want to start collecting air force ones and get away from all that jordan garbage.

On a side note everyone in Columbia Bun B is coming to San Terros this Friday night. If you plan to come get there early because it will sell out.

Anyone checking this out might want to be EXTRA careful down there. If anything pops off it's gonna take the county, as in Richland County a while toget there, just a head's up, not trying to be a killjoy or party pooper or nuthin'.

Ty you gotta explain this one to me. I mean i am from Denver man you know that, so you South Carolinaians do stuff alot and i mean alot different. So 47 1/2makes no since to me home. So explain this.

And Ron SMH
mad.gif
at you for NCAA 09' you are probably playing right nowand i am at work. SMH

Ron, lemme know if you still want the DS sz 9 Hares, I still got em homie.

Anyone else interested in a DS 16/7 CDP package, lemme know. Good deal through paypal if you're interested, cuz I'm trying to buy a new HDTV.

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

Hello everyone. I just want to reintroduce myself my name is Matt. I come in an post a couple times every now and then but I am getting back into shoes now since i have a better paying job and a car. It looks like we have a pretty large crew in charleston area. I live in Columbia i have met both Trey and Omar while crusin through the mall. I mostly have jordans and a few pairs of air force ones, but i want to start collecting air force ones and get away from all that jordan garbage.

Anyone checking this out might want to be EXTRA careful down there. If anything pops off it's gonna take the county, as in Richland County a while to get there, just a head's up, not trying to be a killjoy or party pooper or nuthin'.
Naw man thats cool. Everytime i have gone there when they are having show the security has been extratight. I mean almost wanking off your pants tofigure out whats in your pockets. Last time i had to give the bouncer a peice of gum cause he could tell that i had some in my pocket. I get in free and drinkfor free so i go whenever i get time. But for everyone else who wants to check it out there shouldn;t be any problems.

Jason - You could be from South Carolina your whole life and still have no idea what mysig. means.
wink.gif

where is this located, and how much to get in?
I wanna go, Bun B is one of my fav. artist!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Man Bun B was live as h**l. I just got home and got something to eat. Overall ot of all the shoes i have seen at San Terro's that was the best. And GucciMane is coming for their car and bike show on the 3rd. Also the owner announced that David Banner would be coming soon.

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]Good to hear that the show was dope imo he is underrated lyrically......[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]but someone who is not is coming to the chuck and for the second time i will be in attendance[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]"who else could it be....N-A-S, Nas"........[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]sorry about the packages guys bad news for the future on that later....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]speaking of which i have an og pair of the 19's bnib for sale, but the bad news is that it is akids size[/color]

So team SC, i kicked it with Ty today and peeped his collection for the first time. All i gotta say is he turned me into a hater. I never felt so small in mylife. I mean we all think we have pretty good collections and what not, not me anymore. Ty made me wanna throw in the towel and quit collecting. SMH.... Butshout out ty had a good time bro...Hopfully we can find these infra reds

Originally Posted by jhobson5

So team SC, i kicked it with Ty today and peeped his collection for the first time. All i gotta say is he turned me into a hater. I never felt so small in my life. I mean we all think we have pretty good collections and what not, not me anymore. Ty made me wanna throw in the towel and quit collecting. SMH.... But shout out ty had a good time bro...Hopfully we can find these infra reds
Jason - Thank you for your kind words, but my collection isn't thatserious man. I am really fortunate though. I guess I have to love you though according to your shirt(no karamo).
roll.gif

Anyway, don't ever give up your passion man. That's like if Michael Jordan gave up basketballafter he was cut from the varsity squad. He didn't though, and look what he did and where he is now. I hate to use the cliche' example, but it'sthe truth. I'm glad you had a good time though and I'm glad you liked my collection. Hopefully I can add a couple pairs of Infrared AM90's toit.

What up Team SC! NCAA has me busy these days , but its all good. And when Madden comes out in a couple of weeks its a wrap! I didcheck out the dreadful CDP this weekend, and the IV just look horrible to me. I got the Gold Flightposites on the way via Footlocker hook -up
wink.gif
, so that will be my first pick-up since who knows.....

Brad- I didn't forget about you buddy. I still want the Hares. Are u still coming down this way?

Maurice- Does the outlet have anything worth talkin about?

X and XIII CDP for sale or trade by the way if anyone is interested size 8.5. Just send me a pm if interested.

Back
Top Bottom