the newest barkleys have dropped!!!!!! PICS!!! air max force cb

Originally Posted by fingerollin

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

I would've copped da purple ones SOOO fast......these are being ignored till I see da OG come back....

ninjahood, is that you? I'd recognize that terrible grammar anywhere
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fingerollin

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

I would've copped da purple ones SOOO fast......these are being ignored till I see da OG come back....

ninjahood, is that you? I'd recognize that terrible grammar anywhere
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Same thing I thought--the "da's" gave it away.

anybody know when any other color combos of these are coming out?
This grey white black silver version is no biggie, but a better color combo would be ....
pimp.gif

this colorway is wack. bring back the og coloways!!! had the whi/blk/purple joints in 5th grade. i need them again.

Bubble looks about the right size.
Not sure about the shape though?

What do you guys think?

couldve sworn i saw these in one of the recent nfl commercials, when a player crashes into someones living room.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Didn't these sell poorly to begin with?
No they were 1 of Nike's best selling shoes, you have to remember back when Barkley had commercials being played on tv and right after his mvpseason

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

couldve sworn i saw these in one of the recent nfl commercials, when a player crashes into someones living room.
neg...that was steven jackson wearing the wht/obsidian air force max (fab five)

which brings me to my next question. he wore these in 1994. cause if you follow history, wade wore the air force 180 mids in 1992 (olympics included),1993 air force max (fab five/even wore them against mj (aj viii) in the finals, and then in 1994 these air force max came out(which happened to be my jr year in hs and my shoes for that time).

I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ALL OF THIS...SERIOUSLY...ITS ALOT... DAMN

i had the all black ones in like 3rd grade....i waiting for these to retro...just give me the OG colors!!!

Back
Top Bottom