the newest barkleys have dropped!!!!!! PICS!!! air max force cb

Just saw these on Pickyourshoes.com for $99.00 shoes don't look bad in there pics at all. These are shoes i would hoop in but not style in like thecb34's or even the fab five's

back in da day these outsold da jordan IX and X's......jordan was finished in da streets when penny and barkley kicks were droppin.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

back in da day these outsold da jordan IX and X's......jordan was finished in da streets when penny and barkley kicks were droppin.
Damn back in the day i wasn't into Barkleys like that just Jordans, Penny's, and Deions but i can see that

I don't expect anyone under 22 to go crazy over these. This is one the older heads will definitely appreciate. Retail was $135 for these, whichwere more than the retail for the IXs and Xs I believe. It was the first Barkley to have his number on it which kinda made it the first "official"signature shoe for him. This is my favorite Barkley and really the shoe that is the genisis of the Barkley line.

passing like jason kidd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goosebear10

is there an all black pair dropping?

Saw an all blk pair on ebay with the original box on ebay in my size (13) but the shoes are in Germany and what he wants for shipping is not a reality forme

finally received my pair,my grails since my sophomore year in high school....

f_IMG0403m_ec22ee2.jpg

f_IMG0418m_e28c202.jpg

f_IMG0419m_addaead.jpg

f_IMG0420m_4b1c7bc.jpg

f_IMG0428m_9d975f6.jpg

Pass, although it does bring to mind that I still need to scoop me a pair of godzillas and air force max's.

You should be able to wait for the markdowns on these bad boys. Visually they're
ohwell.gif
at best, but I swearthey're one of the heaviest basketball shoes I've held in the last few years. When I got the boxes in from UPS, it felt like there must've been 12steel toe boots in there. Definitely a casual shoe now, cause there's no way you should hoop in this unless you're 6'8, 250.

word....where da hell is da purple color...hell i'll at least cop da red color......
eyes.gif
The black-white-varsity red colorway is already out in Champs Stonestown Mall...I'll pass on this color and wait on the purple colorway.

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

word....where da hell is da purple color...hell i'll at least cop da red color......
eyes.gif
The black-white-varsity red colorway is already out in Champs Stonestown Mall...I'll pass on this color and wait on the purple colorway.

are they all nubuck or they're nubuck/suede like da grey and black ones appear to be..thats another thing kinda annoyin me about em....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

eyes.gif

are they all nubuck or they're nubuck/suede like da grey and black ones appear to be..thats another thing kinda annoyin me about em....
ohwell.gif
The Barkleys are displayed way above the shelves. I think they're like the grey and black ones. Didn't bother asking theassociate to get it for me to take a look at it.

Back
Top Bottom