The next Doernbecher Charity Jordan will be the 6

Sound decent. I'll be there, just like the past 2 years.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

If JB is gonna release a pair of VIs in September, why not retro the September Sport Blues?

Why not have breakfast at tiffany's?

Jb will throw patent leather on maroon VI's before they give us what we want.
tired.gif

why does everyone always consider infrared VIs to be the black pair.

somebody PS the gold on the white infrared VIs

I agree, every time someone says "Infrared", it is taken as the Black/infrared, and I imagine that's what he meant. If it was theWhite/Infrareds, I think he would have clarified that....

Either way, gold stripes on the toe is not going to look good. A gold, pinstriped toe with Infrared on the shoe??

The others have had a complex design to them, then someone steps in and says "Take the Black/Infrared, throw some gold pinstripes on the toe, and make thesock liner gold." ? Going to have to wait and see. OP never came back to answer these questions? (I didn't read through all of it)

even tho they release will they be available released a lot to feed all da NTers and ppl??

i guess it'll be an easy pass for me due to the rarity whether da c/w comes out decent or not

Those white and black ones going for $2500 are beautiful... I love how all the decent stuff will never be releaseed.

Jordan Brand!
pimp.gif

smh.gif

the person who started this post needs to please clarify wether or not they are black or white infra red?
smile.gif

im pretty sure most of u will complain about the extras on the shoe and quality when they come out. but these sound like they gon be nice. just like the 0:nerd:lympics

Originally Posted by jbirdz23

the person who started this post needs to please clarify wether or not they are black or white infra red?
smile.gif

i message whateversclever and he said that they are the black infrared.

Sounds good to me, my love started with the 6, so I don't see a problem adding another to the closet. All while helping a good cause.

Back
Top Bottom