::The NT Screenwriting Thread::

I'm currently trying to write a feature script and there's gotta be other NT's who wanna/are writing so let's see what we can do with this.

Any films that people thought were written excellently? Anyone writing their own screenplay?

I'm currently trying to write a feature script and there's gotta be other NT's who wanna/are writing so let's see what we can do with this.

Any films that people thought were written excellently? Anyone writing their own screenplay?

Im in school now for Film..I wanna write and direct. ive written some short skits, and a few commercials..did very well on them too..a good program is called Celtx its free and its just like final draft..its good for both macs and PCs

Im in school now for Film..I wanna write and direct. ive written some short skits, and a few commercials..did very well on them too..a good program is called Celtx its free and its just like final draft..its good for both macs and PCs

Originally Posted by Datnggag

thank you for this tip. Final Draft is so expensive I have been doing things the hard way.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

thank you for this tip. Final Draft is so expensive I have been doing things the hard way.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

JRS is great with his knowledge of screenplays

I came in here just to say that........and that my boy has written a whole play, and he's almost done with his second. His first got good reviews, and people are eager to see what he'll do for this play.

I came in here just to say that........and that my boy has written a whole play, and he's almost done with his second. His first got good reviews, and people are eager to see what he'll do for this play.

Screenwriter/Film Student, here.

I just downloaded Celtx, before I was writing the old fashion way, which I prefer. 

I highly suggest downloading the scripts from your favorite movies, and studying the flow and writing styles.  It really helps.

Any comments or help, feel free to PM me.

Screenwriter/Film Student, here.

I just downloaded Celtx, before I was writing the old fashion way, which I prefer. 

I highly suggest downloading the scripts from your favorite movies, and studying the flow and writing styles.  It really helps.

Any comments or help, feel free to PM me.

indifferent.gif
 Yuku

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Came here to say this too. Had some good suggestions for me when I made a thread concerning my Screenwriting final.

The craft is silly hard for me. It was nice to try a different writing style, but short fiction comes much more natural to me. I had a pretty cute unfinished screenplay going though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Came here to say this too. Had some good suggestions for me when I made a thread concerning my Screenwriting final.

The craft is silly hard for me. It was nice to try a different writing style, but short fiction comes much more natural to me. I had a pretty cute unfinished screenplay going though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pitman13

? and where do you get these?

Originally Posted by Pitman13

? and where do you get these?

I use Movie Magic Screen Writer. I got a new one on ebay for $110 about a year ago. Screenwriting is hard as hell. Almost done with my first script though
pimp.gif

I use Movie Magic Screen Writer. I got a new one on ebay for $110 about a year ago. Screenwriting is hard as hell. Almost done with my first script though
pimp.gif

ive started to write a movie but its sooo hard

mind you i have no experience no nothing just a good idea for a movie. always wanted to write a script before i die.

theres programs for this? wat the f...........

Back
Top Bottom