::The NT Screenwriting Thread::

ive started to write a movie but its sooo hard

mind you i have no experience no nothing just a good idea for a movie. always wanted to write a script before i die.

theres programs for this? wat the f...........

The thought of writing a movie was heavy on my mind this morning in the shower. It's not unusual for me to have these random thoughts in the morning, but now that I see this post... coincidence?

The thought of writing a movie was heavy on my mind this morning in the shower. It's not unusual for me to have these random thoughts in the morning, but now that I see this post... coincidence?

Just dropped out of film school to pursue a career in Screenwriting. Currently I haven't been able to come up with a single idea that I would like to write as a feature. Just a bunch of open ended Ideas.

It's good to sit down for 1 hr a day and write anything. pages of you script brain storm and jot down ideas.

Im currently trying to come up with 1 log line for a different film everynight. But its hard and with so many distractions it just gets harder.

Just dropped out of film school to pursue a career in Screenwriting. Currently I haven't been able to come up with a single idea that I would like to write as a feature. Just a bunch of open ended Ideas.

It's good to sit down for 1 hr a day and write anything. pages of you script brain storm and jot down ideas.

Im currently trying to come up with 1 log line for a different film everynight. But its hard and with so many distractions it just gets harder.

Back
Top Bottom