The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

I like the Fiers acquisition. not a big pick up but a good enough arm that could mean a few more wins. could be the difference between winning the division or playing in a 1-game playoff for the WC.

It was the best realistic option on the market. I was low-key hoping for Cole Hamels, although I knew it'd be a long shot.

Just happy to see my boy canha is a part pf this run they on.

Now pets see if we can get the 1st wc spot

We're going to press Houston for the division crown all the way to the end. I hope we make it happen.

if the 2012 season has taught us anything it's that the A's are un****witable when they get hot. though we didnt advance past the divisional round that was one of my favorite seasons based on the strength of us snatching the division from the rangers on the last day of the season. hilarious downfall for the rangers

Semien and Lucroy are just rally killers. They seem to only get hits when there's nobody on base.

we out here Tuesday night baseball. Hottest team in baseball.
20180814_191341.jpg

Came across this photo. Almost forgot what the stadium used to look like before Mt. Davis was built. That view! Visited the stadium for the first time last week. I must say, as much as I love the A's, that place is a DUMP!
ASxdZpef6acscqj2Crvg4IoloVyLHUBzWJTqmYqILJo.jpg

Very very frustrating game. I don't know how much Trivino has left in the tank, he's been struggling for a while.

Olson also continues to frustrate the hell out of me.

Very very frustrating game. I don't know how much Trivino has left in the tank, he's been struggling for a while.

Olson also continues to frustrate the hell out of me.

Maybe I should keep talking **** about Olson. It's the only time he does something.

Back
Top Bottom